I asked girls if they'd rather have sex with 5'6" Dave Franco or 6'4" Jason Momoa and the result surprised me.

B

BatmanBegins

Iron
Dave

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Deleted and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
height theory debunked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 6572, MusicMaxxingMidget and 5 others
Face is everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
This proves nothing and you used a shit af pic of mamoa. Irl No girl Would date a 5’6 Guy if She didnt get anything out of it (money, status...)

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
i don't care what 20 forum femcels say on the internet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, MusicMaxxingMidget, 5'8manlet and 7 others
They may say this on an internet poll, but imagine if both of them were standing side by side in person... Now imagine which one would get more votes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 11770, ProAcktiv and 16 others
In person the girls would react differently

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, softlysoftly, Deleted member 7313 and 1 other person
This proves nothing and you used a shit af pic of mamoa. Irl No girl Would date a 5’6 Guy if She didnt get anything out of it (money, status...)
Not true, my 5'5 friend slays on tinder just cuz he has a good face. girls pay for his meals when they go out to eat too

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, MusicMaxxingMidget, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 3 others
Not true, my 5'5 friend slays on tinder just cuz he has a good face. girls pay for his meals when they go out to eat too
It works for girls until like 19-21.
If you cant slay that age group anymore its over with that height

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and manletofpeace81
The dudes 20 and spent the night with a chick the other night in her college dorm lmfao.

The dudes 20 and spent the night with a chick the other night in her college dorm lmfao.
So you agree, nice

you will see this won’t work for him anymore in 3-7 years depending on how long he passes as jb prettyboy for teens

Well that's simply not true. I'm 5'6", have fucked girls and didn't give them anything.

The question is how far can we go at this height.

They may say this on an internet poll, but imagine if both of them were standing side by side in person... Now imagine which one would get more votes.

I actually also showed them a pic of them standing next to other people to display the height difference.

f628f616-010e-4fc6-a985-eac89277f214.jpg

73caa00c-8205-49cd-9144-16bac240a893.jpg

yeah right, a guy shorter then Messi slaying, you are delusional, 5'5 is shorter then my gf wtf lmao

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and softlysoftly
yeah right, a guy shorter then Messi slaying, you are delusional, 5'5 is shorter then my gf wtf lmao
How am I delusional if ive seen it first hand? Hell im not even ideal height and I do very well for myself

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: softlysoftly and Deleted
I know a giga nt manlet too with above average face who slays as well. Even from tinder with giga nt pics.
He is 26 now, and only slays 22 year max. Good for him, but his days are coming to an end sadly
But he is still living the life

• +1
Reactions: gymcelalpha
How am I delusional if ive seen it first hand? Hell im not even ideal height and I do very well for myself
bruh, 5'5 is midget tear for a guy, it's like 165cm in Europe, my gf is almost 5'7 and looks short with me let alone a 5'5 wtf

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
bruh, 5'5 is midget tear for a guy, it's like 165cm in Europe, my gf is almost 5'7 and looks short with me let alone a 5'5 wtf
To be fair his face is legit 6.5 PSL

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Show us a part of it
I don't wanna take a chance of leaking anything on this forum relating to my personal life where all the dark triad bad boy script kiddies can somehow find out who i am. Aint tryna ruin my future

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
I don't wanna take a chance of leaking anything on this forum relating to my personal life where all the dark triad bad boy script kiddies can somehow find out who i am. Aint tryna ruin my future
I have bad news for you. The nsa already knows who you are. If usa tirns into china 2.0, which it eventually will due to surveillance capitalism, you will have to pay your price.

this place is for people without a future, buddy

sorry

I have bad news for you. The nsa already knows who you are. If usa tirns into china 2.0, which it eventually will due to surveillance capitalism, you will have to pay your price.

this place is for people without a future, buddy

sorry
This place is for people who want to looksmax and want to help give people looksmaxxing advice. NSA aint gonna give af what im doing, havent threatened anything at all and wont.

Part of this is actually because the girls can present gl midgets on social media, but not non gl non midgets

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
This place is for people who want to looksmax and want to help give people looksmaxxing advice. NSA aint gonna give af what im doing, havent threatened anything at all and wont.
I was trolling

• +1
Reactions: Yoyo2233 and gymcelalpha
The other day i legit saw a girl on tinder asking for men 190cm + lol
No shit

The other day i legit saw a girl on tinder asking for men 190cm + lol
No shit

What's so surprising about that?

It's normal for someone to have a specific preference. But that doesn't represent the norm.

• JFL
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill

jfl are you being serious? grow up bhai

jfl are you being serious? grow up bhai
If you were in the position I am you would feel the exact same way. I have a great opportunity rn and im not gonna take a chance to let it sleep away.

If you were in the position I am you would feel the exact same way. I have a great opportunity rn and im not gonna take a chance to let it sleep away.

if he was asking you to post a full picture of your friend or you i would understand, but youre acting low T over someone asking you to post part of someones face. come on bhai, that doesnt make sense :lul: id give someone $100 if they can find who this random guy is from a profile picture i saw on tik tok

if he was asking you to post a full picture of your friend or you i would understand, but youre acting low T over someone asking you to post part of someones face. come on bhai, that doesnt make sense :lul: id give someone $100 if they can find who this random guy is from a profile picture i saw on tik tok View attachment 644233
Low T
gymcelalpha
pick one

I’ve had multiple gfs bro jfl, but I don’t live in Sweden or Europe tho

No one under 5 ft 6 has ever touched a female. Manlets are notorious for lying about their lay counts. ‘short man syndrome’.