I become low inhib when mad in public

Mexicancel

Mexicancel

Sadness is rebellion
In many instances when I loose my shit in public I'm a different person, while I'm a quiet and peaceful guy, when I get insulted or feel like that I totally loose it and give no fucks if everyone is looking at me JFL and I feel so alpha afterwards specially when I blackpill them with insults about their subhumanity to finish them at the end of the argument.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs and Deleted member 2486
You are a subhuman tho

im introverted and reserved but when they piss me off i get very intimidating and low inhib

when i talk to pretty girl half or 1/3 of my size i get anxiety still despite having the SMV to pull it off

it sucks. also its a lot genetic cuz my dad is very similar in this regard

In many instances when I loose my shit in public I'm a different person, while I'm a quiet and peaceful guy, when I get insulted or feel like that I totally loose it and give no fucks if everyone is looking at me JFL and I feel so alpha afterwards specially when I blackpill them with insults about their subhumanity to finish them at the end of the argument.
This is what I should've done with the balding, 30+ yo manlet, now I have to settle for a Yelp review

inject tren and run rape game before u lose ur shit

You are a subhuman tho
You are below subhuman and a sissy princess online and in real life. It was over before it even started for you kys asap

You are below subhuman and a sissy princess online and in real life. It was over before it even started for you kys asap
I mog you tho

Attachments

• 9DAE0E57-0B0A-4CCB-B72F-E8002CB28C15.jpeg
    9DAE0E57-0B0A-4CCB-B72F-E8002CB28C15.jpeg
    85.3 KB · Views: 7
everyone does, not just you

kinda the same. I literally get high on anger sometimes

• JFL
Reactions: Mexicancel
How

Lmao @thinking I’m pouting in my lips , you just can’t cope with I have better cheekbones then you and maxilla for that matter creating that hollow look. I visited gandy to get that look you should too
Why are you attacking him out off the blue? Why are you crying for him bro?

Why are you attacking him out off the blue? Why are you crying for him bro?
Just like how he attacked me twice out of the blue . Karma a bitch. This is redemption

How

Lmao @thinking I’m pouting in my lips , you just can’t cope with I have better cheekbones then you and maxilla for that matter creating that hollow look. I visited gandy to get that look you should too
Not gonna make this thread about you you insignificant cockroach go back to your country

Not gonna make this thread about you you insignificant cockroach go back to your country
Not the best choice of words my border nigger

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
But many don't defend themselves they just smile like low t phaggots
yes tbh, im a beta like most ppl. it infuriates me sometimes. but ive been becoming slightly more assertive after using this site ironically.

but when ppl lose their shit they become assertive and low inhib because they cant control their emotions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
yes tbh, im a beta like most ppl. it infuriates me sometimes. but ive been becoming slightly more assertive after using this site ironically.

but when ppl lose their shit they become assertive and low inhib because they cant control their emotions
Funny thing is that I used to control myself back In elementary and middle school, but after hitting puberty I always loose my marbles if I feel insulted in public, in the Internet I just laugh it off lol
Not the best choice of words my border nigger
Well this state used to be Mexico lol

Last edited: