I BELIEVE ANYONE BORN BEFORE 1999 IS AN OLD PERSON

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
It is what it is. I see you as an old man. Imagine living in the 90s or even 80s jfl :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6164, Deleted member 8576, Mateusz74 and 16 others
Cope, you know you did the very thing you just criticized but you wanted the dopamine rush anyways
Its not very negative though. Its not an attack but more like a joke

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
yeah i feel old as fuck.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ampere, Effortless, Deleted member 4430 and 2 others
The 90s where amazing. Every day was fun, I hadn't been black pilled yet, I wasn't cursed with knowledge. I watched the electric Jew with ignorant bliss.

You young slags should be in school, do well and get a juice box.
Left img

What one are you?

• +1
Reactions: Lux
The 90s where amazing. Every day was fun, I hadn't been black pilled yet, I wasn't cursed with knowledge. I watched the electric Jew with ignorant bliss.

You young slags should be in school, do well and get a juice box.View attachment 572001
What one are you?
-Angry old man who wishes to go back to being a kid because no one loves him anymore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6272, xdxdxnice1 and Blackout.xl
The 90s were great, but the 10s are way better. Especially early 10s.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Imagine being born a whole millenia ago

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Year of the dragon or death

I am indeed an oldcel, over for 1998cels

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Shrek2OnDvD
Jfl niggas born in 98 are 21 now

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadlitecel, sytyl, Lux and 1 other person
I'm an old young man

• JFL
JFL at me feeling younger and more energetic being born in the 80s than guys born in the 2000s all jaded and acting like cranky old men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and Shrek2OnDvD
I wish i was a teenager i the 90s tbh, wouldve loved to go to a nirvana concert and shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Shrek2OnDvD
2001 :feelsez: :feelsez:

• JFL
I wish i was a teenager i the 90s tbh, wouldve loved to go to a nirvana concert and shit
90s were great, right amount of tech (already had internet since a kid) but not rampant media promoting lookism.

• +1
Reactions: Nisse
90s were great, right amount of tech (already had internet since a kid) but not rampant media promoting lookism.
I already know the 90s were elite, amazing movies came out, some of the best bands played in the 90s, cool fashion. Just everything about the 90s seems to be great.

2005cel checking in
anyone here born in 2005??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, TsarTsar444, 000 and 3 others
I consider everyone born after me zoomer trash, let alone people born after 2000. All of you young shits say goodbye to your precious collagen in 5 years or less so it's over anyway.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dylan2 and 6485b025t
I consider everyone born after me zoomer trash, let alone people born after 2000. All of you young shits say goodbye to your precious collagen in 5 years or less so it's over anyway.
Chill old man or we’ll have to take you back to the retirement home

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and 6485b025t
Chill old man or we’ll have to take you back to the retirement home

you are probably someone with bad aging genetics coping with your chronological age being techincally young

I dated girls in the 17-19 range while being around 30 years old, and while their male counterparts were already showing signs of balding, loss of collagen, and loss of overall energy

trying to be an ageist based on numerical dates is a huge bad-aging-genetics trait

• +1
Reactions: Virgincel, sytyl and Usum
cope young people are broke with no income

20s is where it's at

you are probably someone with bad aging genetics coping with your chronological age being techincally young

I dated girls in the 17-19 range while being around 30 years old, and while their male counterparts were already showing signs of balding, loss of collagen, and loss of overall energy

trying to be an ageist based on numerical dates is a huge bad-aging-genetics trait
Tf did I just read? My age genetics are fine for me and judging by my family i’ll be fine
cope young people are broke with no income

20s is where it's at
Keep crying for young teenage slayers

I already know the 90s were elite, amazing movies came out, some of the best bands played in the 90s, cool fashion. Just everything about the 90s seems to be great.
yeah and its not a "nostalgia" shit, many of the major movie hits were there. There was the perfect mix of "playing outside" and "tech craze" (as I commented I both played sports and also spent days surfing the internet). It was also way way less hard to achieve "chad" status (not that I cared by then, but its what I observe now). There are better things now, for example comic book world and anime becoming mainstream enough so lots of content that our 90s selves would dream of exist now. Lots of new internet services (aside from life-ruining online dating), and such. But 90's were truly a golden era.

Cant say anything cause you know its true. How are those back pains?

I am older than him and have 0 signs of aging.

Ageist people are almost even more scum than lookist people. I always hated ageists even as a kid.

I am older than him and have 0 signs of aging.

Ageist people are almost even more scum than lookist people. I always hated ageists even as a kid.
Wtf is an ageist? Also everyone gets old at some point. Lookism however is something you dont have a choice in and not everyone is born ugly

Wtf is an ageist? Also everyone gets old at some point. Lookism however is something you dont have a choice in and not everyone is born ugly

Ageism: boasting about being young usually based on date of birth, and trying to discriminate agaisnt older people, who also don't control age. Ironically overall in my irl experience, all people like this ended up aging super bad, specially males.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Usum
At least there were men back then.
No estrogenmaxxed skinnyfat recessed manlets in the 80s/90s.

Not really. Looks have gotten way way higher these days. My current looks would be gigaslayer tier compared to my 90's peers yet today they are just meh.

Also measuring 6,4 was incredibly rare by then, nowadays is almost normal. Super wide frames were rare too, looking wide was about people who lifted or did some sport seriously, now everyone and their dog looks wide. The one thing that shifted is that before there were more visible jawlines than nowadays (I mean jaw distinction from submental, not cheek or cheekbone definition)

Not really. Looks have gotten way way higher these days. My current looks would be gigaslayer tier compared to my 90's peers yet today they are just meh.

Also measuring 6,4 was incredibly rare by then, nowadays is almost normal. Super wide frames were rare too, looking wide was about people who lifted or did some sport seriously, now everyone and their dog looks wide. The one thing that shifted is that before there were more visible jawlines than nowadays (I mean jaw distinction from submental, not cheek or cheekbone definition)
This is weird.
Wondering where you live.
I remember seeing significantly more chads back then, some I was even friend with.
Now, it's extremely rare to see one (I live in Paris).

This is weird.
Wondering where you live.
I remember seeing significantly more chads back then, some I was even friend with.
Now, it's extremely rare to see one (I live in Paris).

I live in spain. I dont mean seeing more chads, but things like manly traits (height, shoulder width, looking big in clothes) have risen significantly for sure. Also the pretty boy slayers from them (stranger things movie was a great example of that) were way more "down to earth" and NOTHING compared to the chad standard of nowadays.

Represented as buff jock yet shoulder bone structure is almost as fucking narrow as mine. Zero hollow cheeks and not a "cut diamonds" facial look

Another gigaslayer bully. Again narrow shoulders structurally, meh height and zero cheek contouring.

To be popular by then you just needed high FWHR and decent-ish rations and that was it. Also falling into incel or under average looks category was super super rare by then. And I can attest that this representation is not far from the truth. Jocks/Chads I saw by then irl were like this its not a bluepilled representation.

Chad now:

Absolute freak heights and gargantuan sized shoulder bones

Hollow cheeks, which require many things ON TOP of a really low bodyfat percentage are almost a must. Every guy even "outcast nerd" from young TV shows or movies has hollow cheeks now too. What in the past was considered having a jawline would be called having a moonface now (compared the past examples with current, and the past examples were seen as good jawlines then)

Standards have risen INSANELY.

Last edited:
At least there were men back then.
No estrogenmaxxed skinnyfat recessed manlets in the 80s/90s.
So true. Even the tall kiddies now are famelets with soy bodies. Embarrassing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Usum and Deleted member 6789
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, Deleted member 5912 and 6485b025t
1994 here feels good, Limited internet during youth = high T

Feel bad for you brain cucked zoomers

Keep moaning while i giga groom your classmates :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Usum, Hapafetishist, elfmaxx and 1 other person

I'm doing way better for myself now at 24 than I did when I was 0-22 tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6272
I feel old as fuck i was born in 2001

OP :

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6789 and Dylan2
Im really glad im not growing up now, things are way different for the worse, you have to monitor everything you do and say. Way more mental issues, the world is way more fucked up, feminism etc. You weren't there, but there was a time not to long ago where males ruled and feminism was a niche idea. Being a white male in the 2000s was a godsend. Women were merely sexual objects for men treated as the inferior gender and shows like Entourage demonstrated this culture. Films like the American Pie franchise dictated the culture as well. Me too was a foreign idea, and males could make sexual advances without fear of a harassment charge. It was a better time and i am thankful I got to experience it. I would take years off of my life to ensure that i grew up then and now. While we may be older now i would not want to be younger now and have not had those experinces during a magical era. Being young now surely must be a nightmare.

• +1
Reactions: Usum
1994 here feels good, Limited internet during youth = high T

Feel bad for you brain cucked zoomers

Keep moaning while i giga groom your classmates :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You’re a faggot donkey

I agree
fuken oldfags

• JFL
Anyone born after 2000 for me is a kid

• +1
Reactions: Usum
whatever. at least when i get asked for the year i was born in, i don't have to say and