I believe in a few years so many clubs will close in the West

N

Noodlewhore

Glutencel
It's already happening in the city I'm living in (more than 3 million people).
There are multiple reasons for this:
1) Many Sub8 are figuring out they can't get a cute girl in a club so they don't go wasting money on there as much as they used to. Indeed, many clubs now are full of Chad and chadlites
2) Girls don't go to clubs much, many attractive girls that are there are paid by clubs' owners. They don't want to be approached/annoyed by losers and they can get Chad through Tinder, no need for going to clubs.
3) Chad and chadlites can get girls through Tinder for free instead of getting them in club paying money.

If you go out in a big city in Europe like Paris, Berlin, Milan, Madrid ecc you'll see girls going out early....going with their friends taking an "aperò", then have a walk through the city or going to a pub talking with friends and then go back home at 1-2am.
That's what many girls do. They rarely go to a club. They don't want to get approached by complete strangers.

That's why I believe many clubs in the West will close in a few years. Their entire business revolves around getting girls in there and keep the guys bluepilled....if the girls don't go anymore and the average guys realize they can't ONS them, it's over for them.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pendejo, MiroslavBulldosex and turkproducer
I think part of the reason is also drink prices and cover charges. A lot of high school and college aged dudes pregame hard before they hit the club to save money on drinks, which means their revenue goes down and they start charging obscene cover charges and increasing the prices for drinks even further. Most girls are inherently lightweights so they don't order so many drinks to begin with. Then they start garnishing the wages of the staff, hiring arab manlet bouncers with anger issues for minimum wage, they grow to hate their job and treat customers like shit, which further drives down the number of club patrons. It's a vicious cycle that's been going on probably ever since the mid 90s in most of Europe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and MiroslavBulldosex
Didn't read but KHHVs will become more common

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Clubs are degenerate anyways

Clubs are fun I went to one once tho i didn't get any iois