I blackpilled my girl (Huge fuckup)

D

Deleted

Lurker
First i explained to her that my sister told me everything is about looks and when meeting someone knew looks is the deciding factor.

I then told her a girl i know is getting lip fillers so she said she would like that aswell and me being the autist i am literarly listed surgeries i told her she should get (she wouldnt benefit from any of them and i legit used the real terms like rhinoplasty and otoplasty, brazilian but lift...)

she started crying and i was like no im just kidding and she told me about how she used to be anorexic.

But Anyways we fucked for like 7 min when i stopped Bcuz ”My sister is coming to pick me up soon” which she was but in like 20 min jfl but im sleeping over at her place on friday and she told me it was s very cosy night and that she already miss me, fucking whore.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10989, SteveRogers, Deleted member 9090 and 25 others
ok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413 and Deleted
literarly listed surgeries i told her she should get (she wouldnt benefit from any of them and i legit used the real terms like rhinoplasty and otoplasty, brazilian but lift...
autism GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, Deleted member 12611, ChangeOfHeart and 13 others
OP’s girl he blackpilled

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 8576 and 10 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12923, Deleted member 12856, Deleted member 5746 and 7 others
never attempt to blackpill normies ever

zero upside

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel, bugeye, Acnno and 9 others
First i explained to her that my sister told me everything is about looks and when meeting someone knew looks is the deciding factor.

I then told her a girl i know is getting lip fillers so she said she would like that aswell and me being the autist i am literarly listed surgeries i told her she should get (she wouldnt benefit from any of them and i legit used the real terms like rhinoplasty and otoplasty, brazilian but lift...)

she started crying and i was like no im just kidding and she told me about how she used to be anorexic.

But Anyways we fucked for like 7 min when i stopped Bcuz ”My sister is coming to pick me up soon” which she was but in like 20 min jfl but im sleeping over at her place on friday and she told me it was s very cosy night and that she already miss me, fucking whore.
Faa5102dbe146c81253a9852dc844026

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 8576, Deleted member 5746 and 12 others
you have a gf now?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
What were you thinking jfl

• +1
Reactions: JL~, Deleted member 4464 and Deleted
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel, Atem Rah, Boldandbeautiful and 2 others
Tales from meatball factory

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass, Deleted member 12611, Chadeep and 1 other person
Yes he does and he's sharing every moment of it with us like the autist he his.
Ay when you gonna let your .me brothers hit?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
You’re sick in the head

• +1
Absolute state of women in 2021

• +1
Incels get surgeries just to feel the touch of a woman

whereas Chad makes his girl get surgeries just so he doesn’t ghost her

Mirin hard

• +1
Reactions: tiresome96, ToursOverBoyo2020, Deleted member 5969 and 4 others

Mirin hard
I know a girl that got breast implants to please her boyfriend that ended up leaving her a year later anyways.

justlol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tiresome96, Deleted member 5969, Deleted member 5746 and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, Deleted member 5746, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person

Mirin hard
Monday she said i brought all her insecurities out so my plan was to be rly nice yesterday but well that didnt exactly work jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Tbh i'm suffering from success bcuz now i got this stacy tier girl but that also means i coom rly quick which is embarrasing.
You dont have a stacy you have a sheboon

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Baldingman1998, Chadeep and 1 other person
and at this moment arvid realized his chad superpowers
girl is missing him after all that autistic shit he said
mirin ngl

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted and maxxedfalloutdweller
and at this moment arvid realized his chad superpowers
girl is missing him after all that autistic shit he said
mirin ngl
tbh jfl but i srs didnt think about how aspie it was in the moment and i was slightly drunk aswell.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048
mirin

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
never attempt to blackpill normies ever

zero upside
My friend had a literal fucking mental breakdown when i tried to blackpill him. Started telling his family he thought he was bi-polar. Never again fuck me...

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, Deleted member 5746, Cali Yuga and 3 others
My friend had a literal fucking mental breakdown when i tried to blackpill him. Started telling his family he thought he was bi-polar. Never again fuck me...
I'm srs so aspie its insane

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 6113
Why blackpill friends that have no hope to ascend or aren't atleast hight tier normie a that can looksmax? Trash friend you are

• So Sad
Personality = Chad is spewing blackpill facts to a degenrate Stacy and listing surgeries and math formlas

The foid = Im anoxeric because I feel bad hoe I look

Its hard not to treat women like human beings, but they really arent, they are shy emotionally unstable creatures, the less you say the better

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, SendMePicsToRate and Deleted
Personality = Chad is spewing blackpill facts to a degenrate Stacy and listing surgeries and math formlas

The foid = Im anoxeric because I feel bad hoe I look

Its hard not to treat women like human beings, but they really arent, they are shy emotionally unstable creatures, the less you say the better
its over ngl

She wants lip fillers because she's still pimping herself up. Ugh. Gotta ask yourself the question, "Why?" Why is she still acting as if she's on the market? Ugh.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted
Why blackpill friends that have no hope to ascend or aren't atleast hight tier normie a that can looksmax? Trash friend you are
Hes not an incel you assuming faggit. He a high tier normie his smv os through the roof. Not only blackpilled on looks. Fuck off cunt.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, TopzCat1 and Deleted

you don;t need to simp but you don;t need to actively degrade her for her looks. shut up when it's needed OP

• +1
Based ervid

• +1
Very funny ngl

• +1

Mirin hard
whos the girl in your pfp im miring