I blackpilled my girl (Huge fuckup)

I do ngl but we were kinda sweet to eachother yesterday although the compliments are very much physical only jfl.
Dude you literally made a thread asking rotting niggers here on dating advice and if you should cheat on your girl or not jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted
Dude you literally made a thread asking rotting niggers here on dating advice and if you should cheat on your girl or not jfl
The temptation is insane but im actually starting to like her now so If it would be too tempting id break up with her Bcuz Cheating is evil.

First i explained to her that my sister told me everything is about looks and when meeting someone knew looks is the deciding factor.

I then told her a girl i know is getting lip fillers so she said she would like that aswell and me being the autist i am literarly listed surgeries i told her she should get (she wouldnt benefit from any of them and i legit used the real terms like rhinoplasty and otoplasty, brazilian but lift...)

she started crying and i was like no im just kidding and she told me about how she used to be anorexic.

But Anyways we fucked for like 7 min when i stopped Bcuz ”My sister is coming to pick me up soon” which she was but in like 20 min jfl but im sleeping over at her place on friday and she told me it was s very cosy night and that she already miss me, fucking whore.
Blackpilling girls is very interesting. They are so self conscious

• +1
women are already blackpilled but validating her concerns is ammo she can use to gaslight you with. now when she gets all these surgeries, becomes a whore and cheats on you it'll be your fault. you gave her an out.

• JFL
she started crying
wtf i told a foid on yubo live that she had a birdcel nose and she needed a bimax, not a rhino

i was trying to explain that she was too recessed for a rhino to fix the underlying problem

and she cried and blocked me

• JFL
lmao

• +1