i bought cabergoline for alldaychemist. Need advice

rawdogprince

rawdogprince

Lily Maymac's Cuck
I bought 24 0.25mg. Is that enough?

Is all day chemist safe? I had to pay by echeck and gave my routing and account number.

How long do they take to ship?

How often do I take it?

When does it start working?

why did you but it?

Yes alldaychemist is legit

They usually take a month but with corona maybe 2-3

@Goblin I know takes it,how much should he take it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
0.5mg x2 a week

It takes a few doses for it to have effect

You should have bought the 0.5mg version.......... why buy the 0.25 jfl

Also you should have asked this shit BEFORE buying it you fucking drug addict

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3635, EverythingMattersCel, Good_Little_Goy and 4 others
0.5mg x2 a week

It takes a few doses for it to have effect

You should have bought the 0.5mg version.......... why buy the 0.25 jfl

Also you should have asked this shit BEFORE buying it you fucking drug addict
will it help with social anxiety and low sex drive??

will it help with social anxiety and low sex drive??
Holy shit why tf are you asking this now after already buying it?
So wait why did you buy then? And let’s say the answer to your questions is no, what will you do?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635, Deleted member 1464, Seth Walsh and 1 other person
exceeding the recommended doses of modafinil has the same effect with less risks not placebo, just lol@ you

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
Holy shit why tf are you asking this now after already buying it?
So wait why did you buy then? And let’s say the answer to your questions is no, what will you do?
it's$40

• JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
didnt do much for me tbh

can you go into detail your experience?
Doesnt matter cuz I'm not in an environment to utilise it really, just wanted to try it out for future use.

No sides that I can tell, it not going to be the thing that turns u into gigachad if thats what ur seeking.

Quitting weed will do much more than caber will ever.

Doesnt matter cuz I'm not in an environment to utilise it really, just wanted to try it out for future use.

No sides that I can tell, it not going to be the thing that turns u into gigachad if thats what ur seeking.

Quitting weed will do much more than caber will ever.
i see. i only smoked weed for 2 years. before my life and mental state was just as bad :/

i see. i only smoked weed for 2 years. before my life and mental state was just as bad :/
So was mine, I started smoking weed everyday to cope too, but you just end up worse ofc

Its cold turkey or nothing tbh.

Last edited:
So was mine, I started smoking weed everyday to cope too, but you just end up worse ofc

Its cold turkey or nothing tbh.
i really need it to masturbate :(

• JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 1464
lmao Hope you enjoy your valvular heart disease. Caber has the most side effects out of all the ergot derivative drugs. Should've bought Lisuride or Metergoline instead, no dopamine agonists for your low IQ.

• JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Slayerino
lmao Hope you enjoy your valvular heart disease. Caber has the most side effects out of all the ergot derivative drugs. Should've bought Lisuride or Metergoline instead, no dopamine agonists for your low IQ.
i only plan on using it for 2 months. If I can't get a gf in that time I will end it my dude.

exceeding the recommended doses of modafinil has the same effect with less risks not placebo, just lol@ you
I use that shit, the only thing that does for me is making me happy and awake.

i only plan on using it for 2 months. If I can't get a gf in that time I will end it my dude.
It's not gonna work, if you're gonna use a powerful dopamine agonist like that you need to take a DOPA decarboxylase inhibitor like Sinemet otherwise you're gonna severely desensitize your receptors and just feel even more shitty/suicidal.

It's not gonna work, if you're gonna use a powerful dopamine agonist like that you need to take a DOPA decarboxylase inhibitor like Sinemet otherwise you're gonna severely desensitize your receptors and just feel even more shitty/suicidal.
idk what that means. I just want to be lowinhibition.

• JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 1680 and Cope
if i was lowinhibition i could get a 4/10 asian girlfriend
There are more effective ways to be lowinhib without causing self-harm. If you want to promote your dopamine system, you need to start from a foundation level. Taking these powerful agonists aren't reliable or sustainable and are just gonna fuck over your neurochemistry. Only consider it once you have the building blocks set, like taking Sinemet, potentially getting on a dopamine reuptake inhibitor, taking time to dopamine fast, doing activities and taking supplements to lower serotonin because that will indirectly promote dopamine, taking Bromantane to increase tyrosine hydroxylase, etc. Point is, you have so many options.

There are more effective ways to be lowinhib without causing self-harm. If you want to promote your dopamine system, you need to start from a foundation level. Taking these powerful agonists aren't reliable or sustainable and are just gonna fuck over your neurochemistry. Only consider it once you have the building blocks set, like taking Sinemet, potentially getting on a dopamine reuptake inhibitor, taking time to dopamine fast, doing activities and taking supplements to lower serotonin because that will indirectly promote dopamine, taking Bromantane to increase tyrosine hydroxylase, etc. Point is, you have so many options.
i just want a girlfriend man. I dont want no hyroxlase reuptate promoters.

• JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, hairyballscel and Cope
Everyone should be prolactin minning, and caber tanks your prolactin levels very well.

High prolactin= baldness

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
When the fuck do you sleep then boyo?! If I took that much I would stay awake for days.
doesnt affect me that much, dadcel took 200mg mistook it for piracetam and couldnt sleep for days

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, TheMewingBBC and Good_Little_Goy
I thought about caber for the "get another erection after cumming maxxing" but the sides Cope mentioned scared me away.

wtf did you see the side effects of lisuride ??