I bought Falim Gum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pendejo

Pendejo

Kraken
I convinced my mom to buy me a pack of falim gums on Amazon, she was weirded by my suddenly interest on chewing gum jfl

The pack contains 100 pieces, and this is the cheaper one i could find:

I bought it from the seller "BUCE" and it cost me 7.90$ and 3$ from shipping to Europe.
If anyone manage to find someone who sell it cheaper and ship to Europe please let me know for future orders.

People who are already chewing what is the best routine to do?

FUARKK I CANT WAIT TILL THE PACK ARRIVES:chad:

JFL thinking chewing gum will improve your looks.

• JFL
Reactions: Ropemaxing
there's falim at my local supermarket

I also bought them but they are rotting on my desk atm because I can't chew them due to my braces. Will start when I get them off.
Just chew 3 gums for 15-30 minutes each side. Your masseters will burn. When they get too soft, drink cold water.

I chew 5 at a times for 5 hours a day.

Then reuse the same gum the next day because it gets harder

Falim gum tastes like rubber when you're not used too. Try to chew at least 2 at the same time, just one won't make shit.

I usually chew for 2 hours a day, sometimes 3. Nothing crazy, just casually chewing, I noticed a small improvement on my masseters, I need to go up to 4 gums if I want to see more results tbh.

Anyway, after you finish chewing put the gum inside a cup of water and put it in the refrigerator so you won't need to keep getting new gums everyday, just change the water every 5-7 days

I change it every other day

Falim is a legit thing that gives you hollowcheeks. I live in Turkey. So It's easy for me to get falim gum. It's like $6=1TL.

After how many uses should i change the gum?
I'd say 2-3 weeks unless you chew right after eating something, then 1 week max

Status
Not open for further replies.