I can confirm inceldom and depression drops your IQ and causes mental illness

onnysk

onnysk

Kraken
It really does take its toll on you, I'm getting IQ mogged hard at my university and starting to roll in a cycle of bad decision making after another

It really is true when they say poor get poorer and rich get richer.

The more incel you are the more desperate you get for a girl and the more incel you become from not being able to get it because you're incel and desperate

I have 2-3 more years left while I have my youthful collagen and NW0 hairline before everything goes to shitter

• +1
Reactions: bassfreak
True story. In elementary I IQ mogged everyone. In middle school I dropped to like the 90th percentile, in HS I became one of the worst and I dropped out of uni.

Oxidative stress

Can be undone with strict fasting

Increased cortisol levels diminishes mental capacity over time

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Increased cortisol levels diminish mental capacity over time
I think my brain is smaller than 80yr old Alzheimer from all the consistent cortisol exposure

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
True story. In elementary I IQ mogged everyone. In middle school I dropped to like the 90th percentile, in HS I became one of the worst and I dropped out of uni.
yeah man, there's no secret

once your brain recognizes you're not fit for reproduction and doesn't get validation, it does all sorts of things to cockblock your life

suddenly its bad decision making after bad decision making

im 23

losing is what triggers cortisol, cortisol serves evolutionary to make you depressed so you dont fight until you're strong and fit again

constant comparisons on the internet where you're competing on looks and are exposed to male models and all the slayers, it induces cortisol if you are not mogging others

Btw internet alone can be cortisol inducing, all the forums are a social competition in a sense where the users with high post count are valued more and low post count users following them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bassfreak
legit, if u dont have constant reassurance of ur smv its basically over

yeah man, there's no secret

once your brain recognizes you're not fit for reproduction and doesn't get validation, it does all sorts of things to cockblock your life

suddenly its bad decision making after bad decision making

im 23

losing is what triggers cortisol, cortisol serves evolutionary to make you depressed so you dont fight until you're strong and fit again

constant comparisons on the internet where you're competing on looks and are exposed to male models and all the slayers, it induces cortisol if you are not mogging others

Btw internet alone can be cortisol inducing, all the forums are a social competition in a sense where the users with high post count are valued more and low post count users following them.
high iq post man
btw im 26 and my collagen and hairline are fine so lifefuel for you :feelsokman:

high iq post man
btw im 26 and my collagen and hairline are fine so lifefuel for you :feelsokman:
I'm NW1 but already on fin because I know without hairline I would be fucked and any side effects of fin are negligible compared to the mental illness caused by lack of facial aesthetics which in turn causes lack of social contact

• +1
Reactions: Dogs and bassfreak
I'm NW1 but already on fin because I know without hairline I would be fucked and any side effects of fin are negligible compared to the mental illness caused by lack of facial aesthetics which in turn causes lack of social contact
I fuckin wish it was possible for me to save my hairline but it never even began. By the time I was 18 it was already shit, and the only thing saving me back then was collagen.

I fuckin wish it was possible for me to save my hairline but it never even began. By the time I was 18 it was already shit, and the only thing saving me back then was collagen.
as much as anyone will deny, its really all about looks

• +1
Reactions: Dogs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back