I can only cum if I hold my breath

improover

improover

#JamesGang
I never had any fetish with choking or anything like that, but I cannot cum if I don't hold my breath, it's impossible. One time I came too early with a girl and it was because I was unconsciously holding my breath to cum faster.

are you the faggot that made the "list of low IQ members" thread? God the irony.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zercic, Ryanmcgg0139, PrisonMike and 1 other person
didnt read hang yourself and beat ur penis

That is a superpower bro.

Next time hold your breath until you die

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Zercic, Deleted member 7098 and 3 others
are you the faggot that made the "list of low IQ members" thread? God the irony.
What's low IQ about what I said? BTW just checked and you're in the list JFL. Will you believe me if I tell you I'm santa klaus too? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

JFL @ believing a random larper with no proof whatsoever, people like you are why scammers will always exist
View attachment 526252
I literally asked a question, he's not scamming anyone, because I highly doubt anyone would ever follow the advice that he gave, nor do I remember him giving any real sort of advice at all, he just bragged about his money. Cringe at cherrypicking and coming to a conclusion on me you random faggot.

I literally asked a question, he's not scamming anyone, because I highly doubt anyone would ever follow the advice that he gave, nor do I remember him giving any real sort of advice at all, he just bragged about his money. Cringe at cherrypicking and coming to a conclusion on me you random faggot.
You asked a question because you believed he was legit, if you wouldn't follow his advice why did you ask? If you didn't like his answer why did you give him a thumbs up? People with low IQ like you probably won't understand this but anyone with at least average IQ can see right through your bullshit. Change your narrative, say you were naive or something, it's a better excuse

All I need to do Is take one look through your history, to find that you're a belligerent sporadic retard. Cherrypicking is bliss.

All I need to do Is take one look through your history, to find that you're a belligerent sporadic retard. Cherrypicking is bliss.

View attachment 526257
Shitposting is your evidence of why I'm low IQ? lmao. If you were shitposting in that thread you wouldn't be low IQ btw, but you were serious, you really fell for a dude with zero evidence and even asked him for advice...

Haha k lol XD

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel, improover and Deleted member 6095
I think that's a good thing tbh. It means you can cum on command and therefore have great sex that gets a girl wanting to come back

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
I think I have the same problem, ded srs. In fact I hold my breath for a lot of things without realizing it

I think I have the same problem, ded srs. In fact I hold my breath for a lot of things without realizing it
Everytime I need to concentrate really hard or not tremble I hold my breath without even thinking

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf