I can't accept the way I look, and the worst thing is it's unfixable

LebenistneHure

LebenistneHure

Silver
Title basically. I have a long midface and close set eyes combo. No matter the surgeries I'd get, I'd still never be happy with myself because I'd still just look odd. There's no way to fix this. It hurts to see my reflection in a car window, because I look normal without even trying, and all it does is compress my face vertically. It's all about the midface. And still no fix for this.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Greeicy, IWantToMax, Hector and 7 others
Midface reduction is a real surgery bro.
Get a corticopuncture on the suture between the eyes then install mse to increase the IPD.

Or just keep complaining.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Greeicy, Darkstrand, Ethnicsmatter and 9 others
same problem with you I am a knife’s edge from having death ratios

honestly I’ve been reading up on Orbital box osteotomy and there are a few surgeons which offer this treatment + the fatality risk is so low like <0.001% with a 1% failure rate

I’ve yet to see a reason other than “Muh scary surgery” for not ascending hard with it

OP, we’re in this together cyclopscels rise up

• +1
Reactions: Xander578

honestly I’ve been reading up on Orbital box osteotomy and there are a few surgeons which offer this treatment + the fatality risk is so low like <0.001% with a 1% failure rate

I’ve yet to see a reason other than “Muh scary surgery” for not ascending hard with it
because with these extreme surgeries often comes asymmetries and minor aesthetic problems

that’s why they’re performed on extreme cases, because it’s still a net positive to fix their legit deformity even tho little imbalances and asymmetry is often caused elsewhere

• +1
Reactions: Greeicy, LordNorwood and GordonFreeman
But maybe with aesthetic cases modifications can be made and the small movement needed for the orbitals can be achieved using a method with less risk for example? Supposedly sinn and dr Wolfe have had consistent success with their orbital osteotomy

Most faces are already shockingly asymmetrical with little imabalances but it doesn’t make anywhere near a difference as cyclops does

I just want someone with a genuinely high degree of knowledge on this surgery and also Sinn’s lateral orbital osteotomy to talk to me

Last edited:
**First off I used to be in ur shoes hating fucking all foids and men who fuck them. Used to stare in the mirror like wtf fuck u u bitch ass faggot god for fucking me in the ass with incel pheno. Could barely leave my house**

Really though here’s the truth,

Fucking stop being an op. Surgery max like everyone is saying. High iq nibbas on here could help u get best surgery’s. Or Get some hobbies going like I did and try to get incel foids. Hobbycel works u just have to not be insecure about being incel.

Embrace being incel w hobbies until surgerymax. Then Gymcel to body mog skinny fags

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, joseph and Deleted member 4887
Get a corticopuncture on the suture between the eyes then install mse to increase the IPD.
Too expensive.

Embrace being incel w hobbies until surgerymax. Then Gymcel to body mog skinny fags
Exactly, being ugly gives you a harder time with the game of life, games in hard difficulty can still be fun, you have a lot more you can do and your higher awareness prevents you from being an NPC, life is wonderful.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Dog face, Zoneator and 4 others
Exactly, being ugly gives you a harder time with the game of life, games in hard difficulty can still be fun, you have a lot more you can do and your higher awareness prevents you from being an NPC, life is wonderful.
Facts

Dude you either gotta accept your appearance and looksmax everything else or kill yourself.

take shrooms and really think about life and how abstract and personal and relative happiness is.

You really gonna let your midface ratio and eye distance dictate whether you will live in eternal insecurity and misery or not

if u wanna talk pm me

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Greeicy, forwardgrowth and 4 others
Seems like we have a new member to our club
@KrissKross @medialcanthuscel

• +1
Reactions: medialcanthuscel
Long midface subhuman club meetup when?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685

How do you access the suture between the eyes? Has it ever been done or do you know of anyone who would actually perform this?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
How do you access the suture between the eyes? Has it ever been done or do you know of anyone who would actually perform this?
Probably they gonna fold your face so they can weaken that suture between your eyes. I don't know anyone that has done this specific thing, but it's feasible.

• +1
Reactions: kota
Probably they gonna fold your face so they can weaken that suture between your eyes. I don't know anyone that has done this specific thing, but it's feasible.
View attachment 268249
Might as well get a box osteotomy while you're at it
Fucking stop being an op. Surgery max like everyone is saying. High iq nibbas on here could help u get best surgery’s.
I'd actually do this, but I can't for the life of me get a photo of my face that doesn't distort the proportions and make my eyes look further apart than they actually are. This happens no matter the distance away from the camera. It makes me look normal and people don't ever suggest shit.

Last edited:
Title basically. I have a long midface and close set eyes combo. No matter the surgeries I'd get, I'd still never be happy with myself because I'd still just look odd. There's no way to fix this. It hurts to see my reflection in a car window, because I look normal without even trying, and all it does is compress my face vertically. It's all about the midface. And still no fix for this.
Bullshit, send pics and ill ascend u

**First off I used to be in ur shoes hating fucking all foids and men who fuck them. Used to stare in the mirror like wtf fuck u u bitch ass faggot god for fucking me in the ass with incel pheno. Could barely leave my house**

Really though here’s the truth,

Fucking stop being an op. Surgery max like everyone is saying. High iq nibbas on here could help u get best surgery’s. Or Get some hobbies going like I did and try to get incel foids. Hobbycel works u just have to not be insecure about being incel.

wtf how tf does hobbies give you a gf ? stop with this bluepill shit

Where can I join Dutch slayer?
Might as well get a box osteotomy while you're at it

I'd actually do this, but I can't for the life of me get a photo of my face that doesn't distort the proportions and make my eyes look further apart than they actually are. This happens no matter the distance away from the camera. It makes me look normal and people don't ever suggest shit.
Yes bro please try everything before you give up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I'm the same as you in that I can't accept the way I look and it is really hurting me.

I'm the same as you in that I can't accept the way I look and it is really hurting me.

Well fuck my guy. Im sorry.

Maybe see a therapist, but hes just gonna say what were saying on here. but hell say to accept the way u look and not do surgeries.

heres the hard truth. go out into the world. and genuinally study peoples looks. ur not gonna find a david gandy, bradd pitt, or chico tier nigga unless u in la.

when u do actually find someone who is psl 7. its almost always cuz of the clothes they wear, beard groomimg possibly, and haircut.

if the nigga david gandy wore anything no good haircut. foids still couldnt resist

is my point that everyone frauds. yes.
so is getting surgery any different then gymcel, fashion, and grooming. not really

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zoneator, joseph and ascension
Well fuck my guy. Im sorry.

Maybe see a therapist, but hes just gonna say what were saying on here. but hell say to accept the way u look and not do surgeries.

heres the hard truth. go out into the world. and genuinally study peoples looks. ur not gonna find a david gandy, bradd pitt, or chico tier nigga unless u in la.

when u do actually find someone who is psl 7. its almost always cuz of the clothes they wear, beard groomimg possibly, and haircut.

if the nigga david gandy wore anything no good haircut. foids still couldnt resist

is my point that everyone frauds. yes.
so is getting surgery any different then gymcel, fashion, and grooming. not really

Thanks for the concern bro. I've considered going to a therapist but seeing some of the experiences people had with therapists on incels.is and other social anxiety forums, it seems like a waste of money. And like you said, they'd just tell me to accept my looks as they are.

I just want to get one or two surgeries at most to try and look human tbh. In addition to softmaxing too.

• +1
Reactions: rydofx

Wonder where you got that from 🤔😉
View attachment 268249
Seems a bit much, cutting off the skin off your whole forehead, I talked to Mew about it, he said he'd consider it but who's the Guinea pig?
There's a suture puncturing intraoraly often accomponing MSE or MARPE which is, as of my knowledge, done through the skin with a basic dentists drill

Also there's remains of the forehead suture, too lazy to Google the real name atm, I feel like if you actually wanna take the risk, while your at it you also could weaken that

Last edited:

OP, we’re in this together cyclopscels rise up
Who offers obo????

Roll the dice on an OBO if you're that unhappy with it lol

Guys don’t forget that Dr Sinn had that modified lefort 3 where he also does a lateral orbital osteotomy that can increase IPD by 6mm maximum.
Why bother with the OBO when there are better solutions.

additionallt you could Get quadrangular lefort 1 CCW that might reduce midface A bit
MSE widen IPD
Is it a guarantee?

Last edited:
Guys don’t forget that Dr Sinn had that modified lefort 3 where he also does a lateral orbital osteotomy that can increase IPD by 6mm maximum.
Can you elaborate on this? How would this increase the IPD? Wouldn't orbitals have to be moved in order to achieve any eye separation?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Can you elaborate on this? How would this increase the IPD? Wouldn't orbitals have to be moved in order to achieve any eye separation?
Bro please just stop...Lefort 3 and orbital box osteotomy are both meme surgeries that will never be performed on anyone who's not severely clinically deformed. It's best to cope with other surgeries to at least look human instead of delving into some wild fantasies that will never happen and will only take a toll on your mental health. I am a low IPD long midfacecel as well and honestly i just learned to accept that i will never be Chad because of this unfixable failo combination and acceptance is the first step to get rid of self-hate.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted
Bro please just stop...Lefort 3 and orbital box osteotomy are both meme surgeries that will never be performed on anyone who's not severely clinically deformed. It's best to cope with other surgeries to at least look human instead of delving into some wild fantasies that will never happen and will only take a toll on your mental health. I am a low IPD long midfacecel as well and honestly i just learned to accept that i will never be Chad because of this unfixable failo combination and acceptance is the first step to get rid of self-hate.
This
No body here will EVER get a lefort 3 mark my damn words.
People here don't even wanna get a rhino let alone have their skin flayed, peeled back and have their bones all around their face and forehead broken and moved.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401