I cant believe girls worship pretty body low t cucks when they should be worshipping this

Deleted member 5912

Deleted member 5912

Kraken
Maxresdefault

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SoyGune, 000, Chadeep and 7 others
Ok

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and WhatToDo
you should be glad, left is more attainable

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel, EzioGrezzo, Chadeep and 5 others
both are worshiped

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 5893 and Deleted member 5912
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 6824 and inceletto
then why does every ugly slut in my school say muhh I like bieber more
Bieber is way more famous. He has that famous singer halo. Of course some random roided tryhard can't compete with that. That doesn't change the fact he is still loved by women.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Gmanic, MentalistKebab and 2 others
OVER FOR ETHNIC PRETTYBOY @Sikkunt23

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5912

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Left gets jbs right gets club sluts you chose the path your most interested in

compared to other people who are like 5'10'', this site is oddly forgiving to jeff seid.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Bird Bluebird, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
hes 5'10????
no way
im 5'10 yet he looks triple my size jfl
This dude isn’t even 5’10. He’s 5’9.
Celebs fraud their height all the time.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, Bird Bluebird, RecessedPrettyboy and 1 other person
This dude isn’t even 5’10. He’s 5’9.
Celebs fraud their height all the time.

pretty sure 5'9.75 is 5'10 but ok

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 5912
compared to other people who are like 5'10'', this site is oddly forgiving to jeff seid.
True. If you say you are 5'9 in this forum all heightcopers are gonna tackle you with "muh you are turbomanlet, 6'4 or death in 2020' but most gl celebrities, male models etc are below 6'2.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Chadeep, Bird Bluebird and 1 other person
True. If you say you are 5'9 in this forum all heightcopers are gonna tackle you with "muh you are turbomanlet, 6'4 or death in 2020' but most gl celebrities, male models etc are below 6'2.
Cause most heightcopers are lanklets/framelets who needs to giraffemaxx to get the robustness/skull of an average male

Cause most heightcopers are lanklets/framelets who needs to giraffemaxx to get the robustness/skull of an average male
=unless u are a gigamenlet face and frame mog

Probably because he has a PSL 7 sexually dimorphic face and 0.00000000001% bodybuilding genetics...

Jeff Seid is literally 1 in a trillion. He has 1 in a million bodybuilding genetics and 1 in a million facial genetics.

but i thought you shouldnt lift when you are a manlet right?

Probably because he has a PSL 7 sexually dimorphic face and 0.00000000001% bodybuilding genetics...
bodybuilding aesthetic wise he's a god but psl i think he looks like a retarded jock. cheek sucking is good when done right but this guy's is obvious

but i thought you shouldnt lift when you are a manlet right?
As a manlet you should be lean and have some kind of muscle visible.
As most manlets also have a bad frame not even Roids will help you.

You must not look like a gymcel or people will instantly put you in overcompensating napoleon mode

bodybuilding aesthetic wise he's a god but psl i think he looks like a retarded jock. cheek sucking is good when done right but this guy's is obvious
He is actually retarded watch his nutrition videos

• JFL
Reactions: NormieWithBigPP
both are equally admired

Cheeks look uncanny

Imagine being in a so called "blackpilled forum" yet still mistaking roids with "muh Le elite bodybuilding genetics".

Imagine being in a so called "blackpilled forum" yet still mistaking roids with "muh Le elite bodybuilding genetics".
Imagine not knowing enough about Seid's early years, that he had above average muscle building genetics way before he even got on roids. He didn't even take anything until after his first pro show (a small amount of an oral btw). Also not everyone who goes on cycle responds to exogenous androgens the way he does. Don't try to insult my intelligence when clearly you have no idea what you're talking about. Stay in your lane you low IQ dog.

Imagine not knowing enough about Seid's early years, that he had above average muscle building genetics way before he even got on roids. He didn't even take anything until after his first pro show (a small amount of an oral btw). Also not everyone who goes on cycle responds to exogenous androgens the way he does. Don't try to insult my intelligence when clearly you have no idea what you're talking about. Stay in your lane you low IQ dog.
Okay. I will totally believe he didnt take anything while 16 yos here are starting Sarms

As a manlet you should be lean and have some kind of muscle visible.
As most manlets also have a bad frame not even Roids will help you.

You must not look like a gymcel or people will instantly put you in overcompensating napoleon mode
but jeff seid looks like a gymcel