[Discussion] I can't believe our youths man

N

Norwooder

Wizard
Time online
46d 19h 26m
-growing up 12-13 years old guys start kissing girls and you wonder what's going on
-13-16 some guys around you are now starting to have sex and get girl friends and it feels as if girls in the majority give you the cold shoulder but you don't really know why
-16-18 you continuously browse redpill content on youtube getting into mgtow stuff and getting lost in the rabbit hole of what attracts females which in-turn makes you overthink literally everything from social situations to school work
-18-19 You try act domineering to women to get with them and you continuously get the cold shoulder still having no idea why
-20-21 you realise all these years have past and you have limited sexual experience and you gradually stumble across looksmax.me through numerous different pathways through redpill youtube content
you are probably around 21 now and you realise that this entire time that it was due to your subhuman face, and noone would ever ever tell you.
Whether it's receding hairline, no chin, cuck eyes, noone will ever say something to you
You are now left ruminating and overthinking literally everything about human life when all it was about was simply being attractive to women that could have saved you your entire life of troubles

Last edited:
Ü

Übermogger

Knowledgable
Time online
2d 18h 11m
-growing up 12-13 years old guys start kissing girls and you wonder what's going on
-13-16 some guys around you are now starting to have sex and get girl friends and it feels as if girls in the majority give you the cold shoulder but you don't really know why
-16-18 you continuously browse redpill content on youtube getting into mgtow stuff and getting lost in the rabbit hole of what attracts females which in-turn makes you overthink literally everything from social situations to school work
-18-19 You try act domineering to women to get with them and you continuously get the cold shoulder still having no idea why
-20-21 you realise all these years have past and you have limited sexual experience and you gradually stumble across looksmax.me through numerous different pathways through redpill youtube content
you are probably around 21 now and you realise that this entire time that it was due to your subhuman face, and noone would ever ever tell you.
Whether it's receding hairline, no chin, cuck eyes, noone will ever say something to you
You are now left ruminating and overthinking literally everything about human life when all it was about was simply being attractive to women that could have saved you your entire life of troubles
I discovered the blackpill at 16, discovered I'm gl, still being a 20 kv due the mental damage caused by the blackpill.
We need the bluepill again tbh

• +1
Reactions: Daw
20Nobragger01

20Nobragger01

Flamboyant
Time online
30d 16m
Never related to a text so much

thinwhiteduke

thinwhiteduke

only here to looksmax
Time online
115d 10h 54m
many men, man

LayDownAndCope

LayDownAndCope

Zephir
Time online
32d 21h 20m
Fuck you do you want me to rope?

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)