i can’t cope with this world

turkproducer

turkproducer

slow process
first of all inb4 didn’t read. I know i make a lot of posts like this but it’s been fucking with my head recently

i find so much wrong with it. We are oppressed in almost every way and yet everyone thinks it’s the other way around

it makes me so mad that male problems are just dismissed every time you state them.

apparently gender stereotypes exist for men but not women, women can be anything but the second we mention the suicide rate, the fact paternity fraud isn’t punished/illegal, the fact that we are supposed to be equal but women are still taken off the sinking ship first, they still get custody most of the time, they still have all the advantages dating wise, socially, economically, education etc. we are labelled “pussy” or “complaining“ we do this lol

it’s illegal to circumcise women but not men

it’s fine to shame men on height, dick size etc, but it’s punished to call a woman fat, or roast her boob size which she can change much easier than a 100k surgery for 3-4 inches of height lol.

men’s sexuality is shamed as “creepy” if you’re anything less than great looking, but women being cum dumpsters is being celebrated. In fact if you’re not a cuck who kisses her feet because she’s had triple digit sexual partners, it’s the end of the world and you are a sexist misogynistic pig lol. when it’s a biological reaction to not want promiscuous women.

feminists also cry “rape” but forget that men are raped more if you consider prison rapes. Not even taking into account how many women claim “rape!” but only say it because they regret fucking him.

they don’t want equality as they don’t take the equal responsibility that comes with it, easily shown by the far greater number of military combat deaths being men. Also men are the ones that take the dangerous jobs.

i know this post might be too long for some people but i appreciate if you read

@Blackout.xl
@OOGABOOGA
@stuckneworleans
@Notuglyjustpoor

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, The giga incel, PrisonMike and 46 others
Didn't read

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 6400, DidntRead and 10 others
and it its getting worse lol

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: The giga incel, 5'8manlet, Nosecel and 3 others
Leave this thread now

and it its getting worse lol
i know, i hate it mate. I don’t know how bad it’ll get

fortunately you see it being promoted a little bit more than like 5 years ago, i see many more tiktoks and youtube videos highlighting this but in our life time things will probably only get worse or at least not in our primes.

It’s so simple to be a woman during this century and they still say men have privileges

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Spartacus1-, 5'8manlet, Chadelite and 3 others
It’s so simple to be a women during this century and they still stay men have privileges
women buy a house off only fans or at least have the oppurtinity to marry or use beta simps to get through university/have a place to stay

meanwhile even chad doesn’t get this.

i can’t believe i was born in this generation of all the ones i could have been born in lol😂

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 4310 and Deleted member 3702
i know, i hate it mate. I don’t know how bad it’ll get

fortunately you see it being promoted a little bit more than like 5 years ago, i see many more tiktoks and youtube videos highlighting this but in our life time things will probably only get worse or at least not in our primes.
no its going to get really really fucking bad you know its already bad when normies wake up.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, HighIQcel, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
women buy a house off only fans or at least have the oppurtinity to marry or use beta simps to get through university/have a place to stay

meanwhile even chad doesn’t get this.

i can’t believe i was born in this generation of all the ones i could have been born in lol😂
I wish I was born during prehistoric times to rape some stacies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Inscol, BonesAndHarmony and 3 others
no its going to get really really fucking bad you know its already bad when normies wake up.
shouldn’t that mean things should change for the better, normies are the majority and that means more awareness being brought to it

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
I wish I was born during prehistoric times to rape some stacies
ahahaha nah i wouldn’t lol. I would only ask to be born in a more normal time, where things were more traditional. It is good enough for me

• +1
Reactions: The giga incel, Chadelite, RAITEIII and 2 others
ahahaha nah i wouldn’t lol. I would only ask to be born in a more normal time, where things were more traditional. It is good enough for me
What’s the point of this life when you are not a high T neanderthal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Chadelite and turkproducer
The tags are random but yeah you are right water is indeed wet
Inb4 huh reaction

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 3043 and fukmylyf
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 3702
Every single word

This is why you as a man have no obligations to society whatsoever, life is just a sick joke and as a man you are the butt of the joke. Do everything you can to evade taxes etc and never give women attention.

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Chadelite, BonesAndHarmony and 4 others
The tags are random but yeah you are right water is indeed wet
Inb4 huh reaction
well if you would rather things change then you can’t just say “water is wet” lol. The reason why women got these privileges is because they carried on mentioning it

this is exactly one of the problemd modern men have, you can literally sense their life quality is shit while speaking to them but they just accept it because it’s the “manly” thing to do
Every single word

This is why you as a man have no obligations to society whatsoever, life is just a sick joke and as a man you are the butt of the joke. Do everything you can to evade taxes etc and never give women attention.
thanks mate

i agree totally, it is one of my fantasies or delusions that all men simultaneously just drop out of society and make it known that things are fucked up. but it won’t happen

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Feminists shout for equal rights.
They shout for this and that, meanwhile they will ignore any statement made by men regarding male issues.
They don't wanna even listen to the problems that impacts men in society.
If one does an effort to create dialogue this will be ridiculed into a monologue.
They will take any issue and flip it back to being mens own fault or them having worse issues that outweighs ours in such a way ours don't need attention.

Then theres the whole issue regarding men fighting against mens rights as the simp and cucks they are.
Imagine fighting against you're own right.
Then losing kids and your wealth or getting a false accusation and sent to prison for years.
Getting a much harsher sentence for the same crime just based on gender.

Imagine fighting against your own rights.
Fighting for mens right doesn't equal fighting against womens.

Biggest simp move of our generation is men fighting against mens rights.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, Deleted member 6400, Aesthetic and 4 others
well if you would rather things change then you can’t just say “water is wet” lol. The reason why women got these privileges is because they carried on mentioning it

this is exactly one of the problemd modern men have, you can literally sense their life quality is shit while speaking to them but they just accept it because it’s the “manly” thing to do
I wasted many hours dicussing with men and women about this topic and they always treated me as woman hater afterwards. I am sick of this topic, most people will not agree with our opinion so we are a minority.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 3043, OOGABOOGA and 2 others
Feminists shout for equal rights.
They shout for this and that, meanwhile they will ignore any statement made by men regarding male issues.
They don't wanna even listen to the problems that impacts men in society.
If one does an effort to create dialogue this will be ridiculed into a monologue.
They will take any issue and flip it back to being mens own fault or them having worse issues that outweighs ours in such a way ours don't need attention.

Then theres the whole issue regarding men fighting against mens rights as the simp and cucks they are.
Imagine fighting against you're own right.
Then losing kids and your wealth or getting a false accusation and sent to prison for years.
Getting a much harsher sentence for the same crime just based on gender.

Imagine fighting against your own rights.
Fighting for mens right doesn't equal fighting against womens.

Biggest simp move of our generation is men fighting against mens rights.
top comment here

i’ve tried to had a mature debate with women with shit like this and almost every time it’s ended with being deleted or just dismissed

men need to take action. With words or other things but something needs to happen and quick
I wasted many hours dicussing with men and women about this topic and they always treated me as woman hater afterwards. I am sick of this topic, most people will not agree with our opinion so we are a minority.
Of course but more awareness is being brought to these things nowadays mate it’s not 2015 where if you mentioned these topics you would be dismissed 10/10 times, it’s changing now slowly but surely

i still think it won’t be enough at least not in our prime/life time but i’m sure in a few decades things will return to normal or start to

i 100% feel you on the woman hater thing, it’s like any comment you make defending men’s rights you’re treated like some sexist.

we are the minority but it’s growing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Ritalincell and Deleted member 5187
top comment here

i’ve tried to had a mature debate with women with shit like this and almost every time it’s ended with being deleted or just dismissed

men need to take action. With words or other things but something needs to happen and quick
They don't wanna hear our problems at all.
You can't have this conversation with anyone really except for some men.

They think you talking for mens rights is male chauvinism.
They think fighting for mens rights equals fighting against theirs when this isn't the case.
They hide behind equal rights as this is widely accepted and sounds good in the media.
They can always use this to ridicule a male issue to the point of non competition in a conversation.
They can start saying you hate women etc. and then the battle is already lost.
It's like fighting an already lost battle at this point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and turkproducer
Just netflix and chill bro

They don't wanna hear our problems at all.
You can't have this conversation with anyone really except for some men.

They think you talking for mens rights is male chauvinism.
They think fighting for mens rights equals fighting against theirs when this isn't the case.
They hide behind equal rights as this is widely accepted and sounds good in the media.
They can always use this to ridicule a male issue to the point of non competition in a conversation.
They can start saying you hate women etc. and then the battle is already lost.
It's like fighting an already lost battle at this point.
i know bro, i know the feeling of hopelessness but youre 100% wrong when you say the "battle is already lost"

men have accomplished much greater things then getting back their rights throughout history, this can be easily accomplished, it just takes the destroying of the stigma that when you fight for men's rights youre instantly either an "incel" or a "sexist"

this is exactly what they want you to think, they want you to be EMBARASSED fighting for men's rights, makes you feel guilty even if you know they are wrong. The social conditioning is so strong that most men here are embarassed to even mention any problems plaguing men to normies

this stigma has to be destroyed and can only be done by more men taking action and mentioning and fighting against their problems.

Can be done in many ways, like posts online, rejection of jobs etc.

In fact, its already happening in Japan on a mass scale. There, around half of men from 18- early 30s are virgins, and this is because of the extremely hypergamous and gynocentric culture there.

non chad men are openly bullied and it is socially acceptable to do this over there, thats why the suicide rates in japan and the men who are unemployed are among the highest in the world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 4310
anyone who challenges me for making fun of women results in me blindsiding them, taking them out.They won’t walk again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, OOGABOOGA and turkproducer
anyone who challenges me for making fun of women results in me blindsiding them, taking them out.They won’t walk again
damn bro im mirin

but honestly we cant do this shit, we feed into their vision of being "oppressors" if we do shit like this.

like a 5 min beating is anything comparable to the life of a modern average man, lol

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Blackout.xl
damn bro im mirin

but honestly we cant do this shit, we feed into their vision of being "oppressors" if we do shit like this.

like a 5 min beating is anything comparable to the life of a modern average man, lol
I’m an oppressor. A colonizer. A soldier of the patriarchal empire. The beating will be 5 minutes of pain and anguish. They will never forget my actions

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 4310 and turkproducer
I’m an oppressor. A colonizer. A soldier of the patriarchal empire. The beating will be 5 minutes of pain and anguish. They will never forget my actions
i know the anger but if u truly want things to change men cant do shit like this lol.

the problem is convincing all these people that they have been tricked their whole life for the benefit of the elite

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
shouldn’t that mean things should change for the better, normies are the majority and that means more awareness being brought to it
probably not it's going to be like Japan or china where 95% of males a permanent Virgins and 40% just give up and play video games:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike and Deleted member 4310
i know the anger but if u truly want things to change men cant do shit like this lol.

the problem is convincing all these people that they have been tricked their whole life for the benefit of the elite
I never want to solve anything. I just want to cause people pain and loss. I benefit from their ignorance. I’m a beast, a natural occurrence. Indeed

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and turkproducer
probably not it's going to be like Japan or china where 95% of males a permanent Virgins and 40% just give up and play video games:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
im not sure, hopefully it wont be like that. I feel like they give up because asian men are lower t.

if enough based men come together its enough to introduce significant changes, trust me.
I never want to solve anything. I just want to cause people pain and loss. I benefit from their ignorance. I’m a beast, a natural occurrence. Indeed
would you not feel more satisfaction from getting power in every aspect of your life rather than just beating up some useless man or woman.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Nah you are a nigger

im not sure, hopefully it wont be like that. I feel like they give up because asian men are lower t.

if enough based men come together its enough to introduce significant changes, trust me.
I hope your right but theirs a lot of low t soy boys in the west to

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I hope your right but theirs a lot of low t soy boys in the west to
man this is what they want you to think, that things are set in stone, that it will stay this way.

they want you to be embarassed fighting for our rights because its in THEIR BEST INTERESTS for us to think that

if you give up you have already lost 100%. If you try there is at least a chance

all it takes is a significant minority of based men to speak about it, take action in multiple ways that damage the world until the point is made clear that we are unhappy with the current fucked world

im a bit too optimistic and a bit of an idealist but i still think its possible.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 5875
damn bro im mirin

Living in Sweden is a nightmare as a sub8 tbh, feminists genuinely believe that my very existence is an "attack" against females.

It's literally a social death sentence to not be a male feminist, if concede to not caring about women's "struggle" then you are Hitler's acolyte.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262, BonesAndHarmony, SuicideBomber and 2 others
Living in Sweden is a nightmare as a sub8 tbh, feminists genuinely believe that my very existence is an "attack" against females.

It's literally a social death sentence to not be a male feminist, if concede to not caring about women's "struggle" then you are Hitler's acolyte.
damn bro i feel for u, Scandinavian countries are indeed probably the one of the most cucked or if not the most cucked places in the world.

i live in uk so its not good but i think its a bit better. there are still based men here, but majority are still cucked/bluepilled about their shit situation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Indeed indeed, inkwells rise up!!

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and OOGABOOGA
man this is what they want you to think, that things are set in stone, that it will stay this way.

they want you to be embarassed fighting for our rights because its in THEIR BEST INTERESTS for us to think that

if you give up you have already lost 100%. If you try there is at least a chance

all it takes is a significant minority of based men to speak about it, take action in multiple ways that damage the world until the point is made clear that we are unhappy with the current fucked world

im a bit too optimistic and a bit of an idealist but i still think its possible.
[/QUOTE hopefully your right...but i think I'm to black pilled for that i can't ever wake up for this nightmare i can't ever unlearn human nature i will never trust foids i will never settle down and have kids i never experience true love i will never have a family the best i can do is enjoy the temporary bliss of fucking a 8/10 foid for 15 minutes that is my truth

Attachments

• downloadfile.jpg
    downloadfile.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 10
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, OOGABOOGA and turkproducer
yeah the sad thing is this is not even possible nowadays lol

house prices are way too high for most people without drowning themselves in debt, and most women have had their pair bonding abilities fucked out of them.

you will also lose half of your fortune when you divorce

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and OOGABOOGA
yeah the sad thing is this is not even possible nowadays lol

house prices are way too high for most people without drowning themselves in debt, and most women have had their pair bonding abilities fucked out of them.

you will also lose half of your fortune when you divorce
Polygamy bro. Get a bunch of little yurts for cheap on a homestead

• JFL
And many ugly men go to prison because of false rape allegations

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 4310 and turkproducer
It will happen for me bro I’m rich, high iq, 6’, and white
good luck lol.

i dont think with this much power for women in dating they would even agree to 6'6 chad having multiple wives, maybe if they are far uglier than him and unaware of their smv

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA