I cant decide if I want to go the aesthetic way or the ogre way.

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
In the gym I feel like an absolute little twink,
During the cut my arms have gotten small and my shitty biceps are almost completely flat.
I feel like I dont have enough muscle to get lean and stay lean,
Also I feel like my face still looks like shit lean, but at the same time I cant say anything because I'm still not below 12%
I just cant decide if I want to go on a super lean bulk and get slow gains or go on a big bulk and get huge.
Even if I'm lean I still feel like shit because I used to be the biggest one my age in my town, But now when cutting even three people have passed me.
I'm definetly going to take Ligandrol or Testolone my next bulk but another question is, Which one out of them is the best?
Also can I expect big gains on a small caloric surplus or do I need to eat big to get big?
Need help boys.

Cant say much about training while on SARMS, but for natty lifters lean bulk and dirty bulk dont really differ gains wise. Also after dirty bulk you have to lose much more fat which will cost you more muscle.

• +1
Reactions: asiannickghur
Cant say much about training while on SARMS, but for natty lifters lean bulk and dirty bulk dont really differ gains wise. Also after dirty bulk you have to lose much more fat which will cost you more muscle.

Yeah, last bulk was pretty much dirty tbh.
Got pretty big but now pretty small on the end of the cut.
I want around 16 inch arms as soon as possible.

Yeah, last bulk was pretty much dirty tbh.
Got pretty big but now pretty small on the end of the cut.
I want around 16 inch arms as soon as possible.
whats your arm size now?

14.6 inches,
They used to be a little over 15 inches when I was bulked.
will take some time bro, sarms might help idk, just keep grinding. Measurements arent the best goals to have as people tend to get obsessed about them and they can fluctuate on a daily basis which will cause frustration. Measure your arms every month and you'll be fine. I'd rather you make streangth goals which are pretty steady and highly motivational and more prductive.

will take some time bro, sarms might help idk, just keep grinding. Measurements arent the best goals to have as people tend to get obsessed about them and they can fluctuate on a daily basis which will cause frustration. Measure your arms every month and you'll be fine. I'd rather you make streangth goals which are pretty steady and highly motivational and more prductive.

True but if I get mogged in armsize I rage pretty hard.

bloat mode is retarded

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LightingFraud, SikKunt and Deleted member 1089
Ogre maxxing is nearly in all cases the better option. Just go for absolute bulk mass and size. At this point you at least mog other males in nearly all conceivable ways and by all physical metrics, except maybe penis size, etc

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
LGD is for mass and RAD is for strength

lgd also causes bloating while rad doesnt if im correct
My friend used LGD and it made him look like a pufferfish, but the bloating went away after the cycle.

Ogre Max is cope if you are ugly.

Do men respect ogres more?

LGD is for mass and RAD is for strength

thx brah
Ogre maxxing is nearly in all cases the better option. Just go for absolute bulk mass and size. At this point you at least mog other males in nearly all conceivable ways and by all physical metrics, except maybe penis size, etc

Hell yeah brah thats the spirit
Ogre Max is cope if you are ugly.

Of course
Do men respect ogres more?

No but they will when I crush their twig skulls with my bare grizzly palms

bloatmax is for tallfags only

my frame is shit tier so im going for aesthetics. no point trying to compensate for a shitty frame by bulking up just to look average.

i just want to lose my gyno and high hips if i orgemaxxxed i would look like a landwhale

bloatmax is for tallfags only

Yeah mostly but I'm the tallest out of my 6 friends and also I can pack on muscle pretty fast due to the height so I can be big in my teens.