no code for your girth

• +1
Reactions: jefferson and Autist
decrypts me

• +1
Reactions: Blitz and itsoverbuddyboyo
decrypts me
Insomniac

No for real s it just me who suffer with coding?
suffers me

c++ and python are easier

I need someone to teach me step by step because the whole idea of coding is weird

And I’m also too low iq for that
suffers me

Just practice it bruh, like all questions you have are probably on stackoverflow/github.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
Just practice it bruh, like all questions you have are probably on stackoverflow/github.

The whole idea of coding can’t get to my brain thank god I changed major

I need someone with me and I’m too high inhib to stay with my teacher because everyone seem to understand except for me ? it would make me feel stupid

I took it last semester after 4 months of practicing I still can’t understand what’s going on

No for real s it just me who suffer with coding?
I mean, I got my degree in coding.. When I actually applied myself I got on Dean's list. I can code if I really wanted to, but there is no code for my face, so I get demotivated.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, itsoverbuddyboyo and mido the slayer
I mean, I got my degree in coding.. When I actually applied myself I got on Dean's list. I can code if I really wanted to, but there is no code for my face, so I get demotivated.
Degree in coding???

Brutal Iq mogs me tbh

I can’t understand the whole idea of coding.
After talking 4 months class man I’m too low iq to understand lol you type names and something pops and I don’t know it’s so weird.
Thank god I changed my major fuck science

programs me

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Try catch exceptions me

I wanted to learn java coding back in the day for some Minecraft stuff.
Java is useless, only useful for android stuff but Kotlin is a better option

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
i wouldnt recommend staying in uni if not a degree in engineering or compsci. learn a trade (electrician) or pay your bills and do what u like on the side, hopefully it can be ur main job one day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and mido the slayer
i wouldnt recommend staying in uni if not a degree in engineering or compsci. learn a trade (electrician) or pay your bills and do what u like on the side, hopefully it can be ur main job one day.
I’m going to become English teacher

For free tho

I’m good at English and writing essays and bull shiting

I’m going to become English teacher

For free tho

I’m good at English and writing essays and bull shiting
bro there are way too many teacher in if you're in NA. but if you learned a second language(highly recommend) with your english degree you would actually mog internationally( language-dependant).

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
You better learn this shit and program my robot toilet

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
bro there are way too many teacher in if you're in NA. but if you learned a second language(highly recommend) with your english degree you would actually mog internationally( language-dependant).
Yes I’m going to teach in another country

I am myself a programmer but its truly a boring work
c++ and python are easier
Python ia easier as it is more related to our regular english language c++ is tough same as java

I am myself a programmer but its truly a boring work

Python ia easier as it is more related to our regular english language c++ is tough same as java
for beginners c++ is easier than java because you don't have to learn the classes

lmfao isn't level 1 coding just if/else statements and loops

lol at ur iq op tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
lmfao isn't level 1 coding just if/else statements and loops

lol at ur iq op tbh ngl
Yea add and subtract which is not a problem

If/else I don’t know what the fuck them mean

My iq is too low tbh

Idk how I graduated high school

Yea add and subtract which is not a problem

If/else I don’t know what the fuck them mean

My iq is too low tbh

Idk how I graduated high school
Yeah. I haven't coded in a bit. I'm too unmotivated. I mean, why code for money when it's all about looks? Chad goes to college for communications or business and will get hired over me because he is good looking.

Coding skills will be obsolete in no time, everything will become more and more user-friendly over time pushing the necessity to have actual coding skills aside. You used to need to know how to code to create a website, now you can create a beautiful website with no coding knowledge with website builders tools. The same is happening with video game programming with software such as Unreal Engine. Only the ones who programmed the original software that you used to create other stuff will need to know how to code which will only need to be very few individuals.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and TBOLT
Yeah. I haven't coded in a bit. I'm too unmotivated. I mean, why code for money when it's all about looks? Chad goes to college for communications or business and will get hired over me because he is good looking.

Read his bio

A chemist turned into fashion model

JFL if you are good looking yo don’t really need to be smart

Perserverance is the move

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and mido the slayer
Yeah. Now he is living life stress-free and making more money than he would have.
Basically

That’s why I’m trying to looksmax hard since I’m young because it will pay at the end

STEM is for chads and foids.

Coding skills will be obsolete in no time, everything will become more and more user-friendly over time pushing the necessity to have actual coding skills aside. You used to need to know how to code to create a website, now you can create a beautiful website with no coding knowledge with website builders tools. The same is happening with video game programming with software such as Unreal Engine. Only the ones who programmed the original software that you used to create other stuff will need to know how to code which will only need to be very few individuals.

AI is better at replacing coders than truck drivers, there have already been AI that have coded better than humans.

A good way to cope is by blaming it on the teacher.

• JFL
Reactions: TBOLT

unexpected amounts of low iq cope coming from you if you believe just anyone can create a website using some basic tools (nothing more than a blog lmao) or that anyone can create a game just because UE is user friendly

just look at the average salaries, they wouldn't be that high if it was so easy nowadays

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Only valid non-cucked job in the gaming industry is design, a thousand other NPCs could have written the same code that does the same thing.

unexpected amounts of low iq cope coming from you if you believe just anyone can create a website using some basic tools (nothing more than a blog lmao) or that anyone can create a game just because UE is user friendly

just look at the average salaries, they wouldn't be that high if it was so easy nowadays

UE is just the first of his kind and you can create much more than a simple blog without being able to code as of now, come back to me in 10-20 years. Creating complex games without actual coding will be easier but not easy. It is like photoshop, if you aren't a good artist you won't create anything particularly impressive, but you don't need to know what C++ is to create beautiful art on a computer.

Last edited: