I can’t even pass level 1 coding

Coding skills will be obsolete in no time, everything will become more and more user-friendly over time pushing the necessity to have actual coding skills aside. You used to need to know how to code to create a website, now you can create a beautiful website with no coding knowledge with website builders tools. The same is happening with video game programming with software such as Unreal Engine. Only the ones who programmed the original software that you used to create other stuff will need to know how to code which will only need to be very few individuals.

Software designers are paid more than coders and programmers

UE is just the first of his kind and you can create much more than a simple blog without being able to code as of now, come back to me in 10-20 years. Creating complex games without actual coding will be easier but not easy. It is like photoshop, if you aren't a good artist you won't create anything particularly impressive, but you don't need to know what C++ is to create beautiful art on a computer.
Why are offers for react programmers ranging from 45k to 120k if you can create much more than a simple blog without being able to code lmao. No company is going to be taken seriously with a site made with some $10 template

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Why are offers for react programmers ranging from 45k to 120k if you can create much more than a simple blog without being able to code lmao. No company is going to be taken seriously with a site made with some $10 template

I am arguing in the future... They used to pay a lot of money to be able to do a simple blog couple of decades ago, but now they don't because it is easy to do with web building tools, and it continues trending that way, that is the point. There will always be jobs for software programmers that are heavily complex, but for most people, knowing how to code won't be of much use because user-friendly tools that don't require coding knowledge will surpass what you could have created by coding everything on your own due to your limitations in coding skills, those tools will be further time efficient to use on top of it, like even if you know how to code a blog you are still probably better off using something like wordpress. Similarly, tools of greater complexity will become user-friendly free of coding over time (like the Unreal Engine for programming video games) that is my perspective.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
A lot of people don't even understand how to use Wix, lol, much less actual HTML/CSS. I see positions in my area that are hiring WIX web designers, ha ha. Imagine getting $45K USD just to drag and drop shit on a template, modify premade templates, and just using plug-ins for security, SEO, and payment methods. Even if AI comes, they will still be paying people a lot for basic shit.

Not trying to prove you wrong, just emphasizing what you are saying on the subject, as I am sure we are on the same page about @Dude420 said.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 470
I am arguing in the future... They used to pay a lot of money to be able to do a simple blog couple of decades ago, but now they don't because it is easy to do with web building tools, and it continues trending that way, that is the point. There will always be jobs for software programmers that are heavily complex, but for most people, knowing how to code won't be of much use because user-friendly tools that don't require coding knowledge will surpass what you could have created by coding everything on your own due to your limitations in coding skills, those tools will be further time efficient to use on top of it, like even if you know how to code a blog you are still probably better off using something like wordpress. Similarly, tools of greater complexity will become user-friendly free of coding over time (like the Unreal Engine for programming video games) that is my perspective.
Succeeding in the video game industry is extremely difficult and far fetched even for most competent programmers with years of experience, much less for someone who only knows how Unreal Engine works. Like @AntiSocial-Fakecel said, even if you work with languages (if you could even call them that) that are considered extremely simplistic by actual software engineers, your salary is probably higher than the average person. You are severely overestimating how powerful and user-friendly video game engines are, and severely overestimating the average bloke's ability to operate Unreal Engine or even just template-based website builders.

Regarding
hey used to pay a lot of money to be able to do a simple blog couple of decades ago, but now they don't because it is easy to do with web building tools, and it continues trending that way, that is the point
, it's fairly obvious that this is wrong if you look at the trends in the past decade for even low level programming salaries. And most relevant software development companies have clients with very high status and a need for fairly complex algorithms (such as banks, blockchain investors, large marketing companies etc. recently).

If only you could get a job as a designer without having shipped mutliple AAA games as a requirement... it's a shit requirement, you could be much better at design or aspects of it without having worked for a large gaming company.

Succeeding in the video game industry is extremely difficult and far fetched even for most competent programmers with years of experience, much less for someone who only knows how Unreal Engine works. Like @AntiSocial-Fakecel said, even if you work with languages (if you could even call them that) that are considered extremely simplistic by actual software engineers, your salary is probably higher than the average person. You are severely overestimating how powerful and user-friendly video game engines are, and severely overestimating the average bloke's ability to operate Unreal Engine or even just template-based website builders.

Regarding

, it's fairly obvious that this is wrong if you look at the trends in the past decade for even low level programming salaries. And most relevant software development companies have clients with very high status and a need for fairly complex algorithms (such as banks, blockchain investors, large marketing companies etc. recently).

You are arguing stuff I am not even saying... More coding free/user-friendly program emerging doesn't mean no expertise will be required to operate them. The fact that Photoshop is user-friendly and coding free doesn't mean everyone can use it at the same capability. I am quite confident that less and less coding knowledge will be necessary over time to produce whatever you are interested in creating on your computer, that trend has been very apparent and I don't see why it wouldn't continue moving further towards that trajectory. And I am mostly speaking of the average Joe creating stuff on his computer, obviously, the more precise/complex stuff you are aiming to do the more coding will still be required, I agree with that.

Programming is something, you either got it or you never will.

Just practice and try to build stiff op

1. Learn it yourself
  2. Go to workshops/hackathons (there will definitely be free events near you)
  3. Find social groups where you have the common interest of coding/
  4. If you want the qualification then the rule of getting straight A's is coping what the teachers say, how the teacher says. The Education system is flawed and rewards submissive future cucks and foids.

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer and kobecel
  1. Learn it yourself
  2. Go to workshops/hackathons (there will definitely be free events near you)
  3. Find social groups where you have the common interest of coding/
  4. If you want the qualification then the rule of getting straight A's is coping what the teachers say, how the teacher says. The Education system is flawed and rewards submissive future cucks and foids.
Tha is mate

wjwlm17rvnu21.jpg