I can't figure out why time travelers keep observing me.

OldRooster

OldRooster

Get off my lawn!
I don't want to post details as it will just confuse people here, and out me to the time travelers if they do an interweb search. But about every 6 months I catch someone that is obviously a time traveler watching me. This has been going on for at least 12 years. They are probably observing me far more frequently, but it is only once in awhile that I spot them.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy, Zygos4Life, AscendenceImminent and 3 others
Bro, you're getting gang stalked.

giphy.gif

JZgDhiP

this 50yo nigga be getting them brain arteries clogged

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Squirtoutmabooty, Titbot and 1 other person
schizophreniacel

how can u tell they are time travelers?
Bro, you're getting gang stalked.
also this since you are rich
@OldRooster explain the time traveler shit man. what makes u think so or just shitposting out of boredom

Last edited:
how can u tell they are time travelers?

also this since you are rich
@OldRooster explain the time traveler shit man. what makes u think so or just shitposting out of boredom
It is noticable in retrospect to me because they are uniformly inconspicuous. The females are all like identical in proportion, 5'3", 110 lbs., white, fair shoulder length hair, modestly dressed. It is only a conclusion I arrived at recently, connecting the dots.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
It is noticable in retrospect to me because they are uniformly inconspicuous. The females are all like identical in proportion, 5'3", 110 lbs., white, fair shoulder length hair, modestly dressed. It is only a conclusion I arrived at recently, connecting the dots.
giphy.gif

you're paranoic and showing signs of schizophrenia