I cant help but keep showing girls I go on dates with pics of my brother

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
Now granted, my brother organically comes up in convos with girls given we talk about our own siblings and stuff. And my brother has a lot of followers on IG and works in Hollywood so it's always a good topic to talk about cause he's interesting and I've met some B list celebs bc of him.

But I always then am like "here lemme show u pics or vids of him cause he is even better looking than me, he modeled when he was younger." I talk him up almost wanting them to tell me he is good looking. However every girl I have done this in the last few months tells me that I am much better looking. Then I go to show them pics of him when he was MOGGING me out of control as a teen, when HE was in his prime and girls still tell me I am better looking. It's like I NEED to beat him down because of all the pain he caused me when I was a teenager and got every girl I thought was hot. I have to watch girls in front of me tell me I am better looking, finally getting my looks revenge on him after all this time

I am a sick person

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 14543, sly shinkai and 72 others
Now granted, my brother organically comes up in convos with girls given we talk about our own siblings and stuff. And my brother has a lot of followers on IG and works in Hollywood so it's always a good topic to talk about cause he's interesting and I've met some B list celebs bc of him.

But I always then am like "here lemme show u pics or vids of him cause he is even better looking than me, he modeled when he was younger." I talk him up almost wanting them to tell me he is good looking. However every girl I have done this in the last few months tells me that I am much better looking. Then I go to show them pics of him when he was MOGGING me out of control as a teen, when HE was in his prime and girls still tell me I am better looking. It's like I NEED to beat him down because of all the pain he caused me when I was a teenager and got every girl I thought was hot. I have to watch girls in front of me tell me I am better looking, finally getting my looks revenge on him after all this time

I am a sick person
are you better looking than your bro now @Amnesia,

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 7866
Of course they’re not gonna say your brother is better looking to your face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 8856, sly shinkai and 26 others
Can you become a celeb with your current looks? Or is it gonna be hard because of this site

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
are you better looking than your bro now @Amnesia,

everyone tells me I am and everyone thinks I look younger too despite him being younger

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Patient A, xefo and Lev Peshkov
although at the start i enjoyed your stories and saw them as lifefuel i still see that you are an unhappy man,i mean you even ascended to Chad(most people here wont reach that level if ascending) and it seems that the past is haunting you and you dont enjoy that much fckin many bitches
over for anyone not being chad genetically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, datboijj, AscendingHero and 17 others
  • +1
Reactions: ascentium, Deleted member 4612 and Looks234
give me reacts

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A, kuroro, piscicide and 2 others
JFL @ anyone who thinks amnesia is a well adjusted person of society. This shit sounds like a Hannibal lecter movie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Catawampus, datboijj, Looks234 and 31 others
you're fucking cucking yourself with this "my brother is better looking than me maybe you should have his number and fuck him instead" low fucking T attitude, get a grip already jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, AscendingHero, Deleted member 9090 and 12 others
"the best things in life are free", they say.

this is why working hard to get sex will always make you feel inadequate on a deeper level, unless you "worked hard" in middle school and slayed in high school

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 5891, Warlow and 6 others
Your childhood trauma is real
One day you'll please your big brother

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and ascentium
I know why you do that, this may sound blunt but it’s just my short analysis based on what I know about you on the forum. You’ve done a lot of surgeries, wear blue contacts and you wear 4 inch lifts. You are subconsciously insecure about being perceived as frauding your genetics. Showing them your genetically good looking and socially successful brother gives you comfort in your genetics and makes your frauding feel real.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Catawampus, datboijj, Introvertednarc and 35 others
no shit, you missed out in high school

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ascentium and PYT
Just write essays and still get users to read your posts theory. Just be chad theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Yuya Moggershima, AscendingHero and 12 others
I hate to break this to you but he is probably unironically fucking better looking chicks than you at the end of the day given his good looks combined with working at hollywood even if you look better physically.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, AscendingHero, Deleted member 4383 and 9 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 9072
JFL @ anyone who thinks amnesia is a well adjusted person of society. This shit sounds like a Hannibal lecter movie

At least I am very self aware that I am NOT. Which is why I do myself to limit societies exposure to me. Self employed work from home, go outside as little as possible, no social circle or friends, etc.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 4671, ascentium and 6 others
didnt we all

giphy.gif

At least I am very self aware that I am NOT. Which is why I do myself to limit societies exposure to me. Self employed work from home, go outside as little as possible, no social circle or friends, etc.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 5891, ascentium and 2 others
Has the lack of friends for so many years had a toll on your mental well being? It'd help give me some perspective since I'm probably going down that path it seems.

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, DharkDC and Hozay
@Amnesia Hey man I really enjoy reading your threads, and you seem like a high IQ person.
However I struggled with depression in the past and I think I kinda know what you are going through.
It's never too late to maybe move to a different place, start fresh on a new life. Find a circle of people that interest you, a hobby. Maybe some cooking lessons? Or martial arts? Or dance?
I think you have a lot of potential and you seem smart from the posts that I read however I think you have spiralled down a path of depression that is very hard to get out of because everything seems bleak. I promise your perception of reality always changes. Once you experience some new things and let go of others you will see this

• So Sad
Reactions: Greecgawd
Do you have nobody to hang out with?

Has the lack of friends for so many years had a toll on your mental well being? It'd help give me some perspective since I'm probably going down that path it seems.

I dont want any friends though. I could get them, I enjoy being alone. having a social circle and obligations to hang out would stress me out way too much. I get annoyed when ppl try to hang out or talk to me too much. I sometimes turn my phone off for days at a time to get away from everyone

Do you have nobody to hang out with?

I dont want to

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Patient A, dachad and 8 others
Finally getting my looks revenge on him after all this time

you arent a sick person for wanting "justice". Looks revenge should be coined as a term. I understand what you are talking about, but my looks revenge for me happened towards former bullies.

• +1
Reactions: Golang, Amnesia and sytyl
I dont want any friends though. I could get them, I enjoy being alone. having a social circle and obligations to hang out would stress me out way too much. I get annoyed when ppl try to hang out or talk to me too much. I sometimes turn my phone off for days at a time to get away from everyone

I dont want to
maybe you're just a schizo
do you believe in any conspiracy theories

the only way you will know the truth is if you post his pics here

so you'll never know

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Catawampus, datboijj, Deleted member 4416 and 3 others
you arent a sick person for wanting "justice". Looks revenge should be coined as a term. I understand what you are talking about, but my looks revenge for me happened towards former bullies.

The thing is I don't actually dislike my brother or hold any sort of animosity towards him. I would never do anything IRL to like hurt him. I dont blame him for getting the better collection of genes than I did growing up

@Zyros ur situation might be different since u said they were bullies, do u actually dislike those ppl ?

I'm like him at age 21, no social circle atm, also good looking. But It hasn't really taken a toll on me, i think by his age it might though ngl.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Hero of the Imperium, underwaterpipedreams and 2 others
Actually scratch that, it does effect me sometimes even being an introvert, it would be nice to hang out with guys on a saturday or something. Instead im online lol

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and underwaterpipedreams
I know why you do that, this may sound blunt but it’s just my short analysis based on what I know about you on the forum. You’ve done a lot of surgeries, wear blue contacts and you wear 4 inch lifts. You are subconsciously insecure about being perceived as frauding your genetics. Showing them your genetically good looking and socially successful brother gives you comfort in your genetics and makes your frauding feel real.
This is so high IQ.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, AscendingHero, Deleted member 6113 and 1 other person
@Amnesia Hey man I really enjoy reading your threads, and you seem like a high IQ person.
However I struggled with depression in the past and I think I kinda know what you are going through.
It's never too late to maybe move to a different place, start fresh on a new life. Find a circle of people that interest you, a hobby. Maybe some cooking lessons? Or martial arts? Or dance?
I think you have a lot of potential and you seem smart from the posts that I read however I think you have spiralled down a path of depression that is very hard to get out of because everything seems bleak. I promise your perception of reality always changes. Once you experience some new things and let go of others you will see this
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 4416 and sytyl
Take the genetic recomb pill

Attachments

• 5fc1305eb71f0fd29932a73d96668a36.jpg
    5fc1305eb71f0fd29932a73d96668a36.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 84
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, AscendingHero, Deleted member 4416 and 4 others

this is why working hard to get sex will always make you feel inadequate on a deeper level, unless you "worked hard" in middle school and slayed in high school
lifefuel

The thing is I don't actually dislike my brother or hold any sort of animosity towards him. I would never do anything IRL to like hurt him. I dont blame him for getting the better collection of genes than I did growing up
yes I understand what you are talking to, I didnt imply animosity, just blind looks justice. ot at least if not be able to be called actual justice, a looks comeback
@Zyros ur situation might be different since u said they were bullies, do u actually dislike those ppl ?

Kinda. Later I got along better with some of them but theres a special joy in knowing that nowadays I mog their prime selves, let alone their current balding badly aging ones.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and sytyl
What does your brother do in Hollywood? Stuntman and shit?

The real bluepill is seeing everything so black and white
Blackpill is realizing that life has no actual meaning, you create your own meaning.
Also perception is EVERYTHING.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9072

Funny thing, I understood this on a deep level even as a bluepilled teen who didnt know shit about looks or their importance. And I still felt this.

@Amnesia Have you talked to your brother about your surgeries, contacts, frauding height etc.
If yes what is his opinion?
If no, how do you feel about it? And do you remove your contacts etc when you see him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and JizzFarmer
The real bluepill is seeing everything so black and white
Blackpill is realizing that life has no actual meaning, you create your own meaning.
Also perception is EVERYTHING.
deep

No social life, no plans to get married, work from home.

Your looks are not gonna last, the age pill takes everyone. What are you going to do then?

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly and tyronelite
amnesias threads are fuel to ascend ngl

• +1
Reactions: xefo
No social life, no plans to get married, work from home.

Your looks are not gonna last, the age pill takes everyone. What are you going to do then?
looksbmatter even as an elder. aside from looking younger or older, you can still look better or worse

• +1
Reactions: ascentium
It's funny though, in recent years my brother has actually discovered manosphere stuff like Sandman on YT and reddit TRP type stuff and has learned what a scam marriage and some truths about women. Recently he has been the most unhappy he's been in his whole life and doesn't want to get married like me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Chadelite, ascentium and 2 others

A lot of truth to this prob. I fraud with lifts up to 6'1''... hes naturally 6'1''. I fraud with contacts for blue eyes.... he naturally has green eyes. I fraud chin filler for chin width... he naturally had a wider more square chin. Etc etc. I love him to death, but he has no idea how much money and work I had to put into what he was blessed with naturally. because of genetic recombination I had to spend over 30K and destroy my mental health to get close to what he got as a gift from nature.

This is also why I will never ever have kids and ur a fuckign piece of shit if u do btw. Imagine having children and subjecting them to live totally different quality of lives based on how good looking they are

Pro natalists are scum of the earth

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, AscendingHero, Patient A and 17 others
Just remember that all your looksmaxxing efforts should serve the purpose of living a happy life, not compensating your shitty youth. So slay as much as you want and stop comparing your current self with your brother who used to mog you.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, AscendingHero, Deleted member 5891 and 7 others
looksbmatter even as an elder. aside from looking younger or older, you can still look better or worse
Yea ok.
But what are you gonna do with them when your're 40+
Keep posting on this forum?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, JizzFarmer, Lolcel and 1 other person