I can’t live with this aged skin anymore

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Even my own mom treats me like a stranger and doesn’t say I love you no more, my teachers all hate me for seemingly no reason, and all my friends have left me. This is what minoxidil does to you. It puts you in the bottom %1 of people.

I can’t even hide my face with a hoody, people still recognize me somehow

hard collagenmaxxing

lol

Lifeisgood72

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
  • JFL
Reactions: UglyMan
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
All of it is pointless without tretinoin. All day chemist takes so fucking long to ship
My order just shipped. Hope to get it before September 15

All of it is pointless without tretinoin. All day chemist takes so fucking long to ship
I ordered some and it says delivered within 2 weeks. Is that cope or do they follow through
Also weren’t you the one who made a skin maxing guide? Didn’t that work or were you doing something differently which fucked you up?:feelsrope::feelsrope:

I ordered some and it says delivered within 2 weeks. Is that cope or do they follow through
Also weren’t you the one who made a skin maxing guide? Didn’t that work or were you doing something differently which fucked you up?:feelsrope::feelsrope:
They follow through, it still just takes a long time

I made the skinmaxing guide but it’s all cope without tretinoin

Minoxidil fucked me up and aged my skin, my whole face is fucked if I’m not on tret. Right now I’m out of tret and waiting for my new tube to arrive

• +1
minoxidilcel

• WTF
Reactions: Zeta ascended
They follow through, it still just takes a long time

I made the skinmaxing guide but it’s all cope without tretinoin

Minoxidil fucked me up and aged my skin, my whole face is fucked if I’m not on tret. Right now I’m out of tret and waiting for my new tube to arrive
Life fuel tbh. The delivery not the minodoxyl part. I can’t wait to look human

Life fuel tbh. The delivery not the minodoxyl part. I can’t wait to look human
Same bro. Nothing better than coming to school with good skin and getting iois and actually being treated like a human. I get excited just thinking about it.

• +1
Same bro. Nothing better than coming to school with good skin and getting iois and actually being treated like a human. I get excited just thinking about it.
This is what chad lives through each day:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:. Praying it reduces my acne scars

This is what chad lives through each day:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:. Praying it reduces my acne scars
It definitely will, it reduced mine greatly

• Love it