I can't promise i'll be here anymore, farewell

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
Something seriously bad has happened in my life, I don't think i'll be able to be on this website anymore, nothing illegal or anything like that and honestly i'm not really going to elab that much. I'm really in a dark place, and i'm considering doing some really bad things, not hurting anyone or anything like that, I am not stupid, I wont do anything like that, and i'm gonna try my best to be strong but i'm going to be real, i'm not feeling very strong, some things are going to happening the next week or so, and they're really gonna determine quite a lot about my life forever.

I don't want to say i'm doing anything in particular, i'm just gonna be thinking for the most part, trying to get some things in order. I don't want to say i'm not going to do anything, I can't promise that, I will try and be as strong as I possibly can, I know a lot of you are going to make a joke out of this. I really do consider a lot of you to be friends and not bad people, and i'm sorry if I did anything to bother any of you.

You likely wont ever hear from me again ever after this week, I may reply to some posts in this thread but, it's very doubtful. I'm genuinely really sorry. Please if you are Christian, I know many of you aren't, but pray for me if possible, as i'm really not experiencing a very Christian time to say the least. Even if you aren't Christian, if you're of any faith, I don't mind the sentiment in any way.

One last thing, this has nothing to do with /r9k/. Goodbye.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, Deleted member 4614, Deleted member 4991 and 35 others

jk, all the best, man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BASEDZAHEER, SubhumanCurrycel, balding17yomanletcel and 8 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, Hades, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and goat2x
we will miss you bro

stop being a pussy u knew what was going to happen from the moment u enter in a relationship with that bitch.

• +1
Reactions: BASEDZAHEER, Copemaxxing, Deleted member 6403 and 3 others
Something seriously bad has happened in my life, I don't think i'll be able to be on this website anymore, nothing illegal or anything like that and honestly i'm not really going to elab that much. I'm really in a dark place, and i'm considering doing some really bad things, not hurting anyone or anything like that, I am not stupid, I wont do anything like that, and i'm gonna try my best to be strong but i'm going to be real, i'm not feeling very strong, some things are going to happening the next week or so, and they're really gonna determine quite a lot about my life forever.

I don't want to say i'm doing anything in particular, i'm just gonna be thinking for the most part, trying to get some things in order. I don't want to say i'm not going to do anything, I can't promise that, I will try and be as strong as I possibly can, I know a lot of you are going to make a joke out of this. I really do consider a lot of you to be friends and not bad people, and i'm sorry if I did anything to bother any of you.

You likely wont ever hear from me again ever after this week, I may reply to some posts in this thread but, it's very doubtful. I'm genuinely really sorry. Please if you are Christian, I know many of you aren't, but pray for me if possible, as i'm really not experiencing a very Christian time to say the least. Even if you aren't Christian, if you're of any faith, I don't mind the sentiment in any way.

that's sad ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
Beta!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and Deleted member 7866
You'll get through this broski
Images   2020 06 28T005717732

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe and wateriswet
no christian for ur face

I will unironically miss you quite alot please dont leave :(

interesting but too lazy to watch that tearful video ngl

Sad. Blackpilled and still in a relationship jfl. I feel ya man

• +1
Reactions: BASEDZAHEER, Deleted member 4991, NothingCanStopMe and 1 other person
Halfway through watching your video tbh, rough stuff ngl.
Take care and God Bless man, I'll pray for ya.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
ZHYfo5r

keep crying bitch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BASEDZAHEER, Hades, TsarTsar444 and 7 others

• +1
Reactions: Hades and godirl
Stay Strong Bro
Don't leave , i like ur Degeneracy Thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402 and Ritalincel
May the lord be with you brother

May Allah guide you

• JFL
Reactions: Hades and Deleted member 6402
I hope you get better soon bro

622 6225086 dank meme laser laughing emoji crying emoji riendo
Rope
Copemaxxing
ZHYfo5r

YOU ARE SUCH A CUCK AHAHAHA 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, sytyl, MiroslavBulldosex and 6 others

• JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 4570
Hi.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Hades, Deleted member 4570 and 3 others
Don't let it bother you too much. Women are whores, that shit will happen to almost every men and there is nothing we can do about it. Just stop caring and move on, there is no point on letting a whore live rent free in your head.

I wish you the best and hope you don't do anything stupid.

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, Feminineboi, Deleted member 6095 and 2 others
christs me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488

Over for you cuck!
I knew this day would come.
I was right you were wrong. It's over for you.
Have a good life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, sytyl, wasted and 3 others
Will pray for you bro.

But it's probably the counterweight of going from incel to high tier normie.
You gained +2 or 3 PSL but your mind didn't have adapted yet, so you overfear rejection from a woman because your brain still think you're low value so it overestimates her.
You can probably find same / better partner. But your brain have to experience rejection and success soon after so that you won't react like this anymore.

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, saltii131, Deleted member 5912 and 2 others
You are an incel celebrity don't give up for a girl. I know how you feel I had the same experience. A year from now you will look back and realize how insignificant this was. Stay strong bro

Snapchat 169957012

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
I'm going to fuck Tahlia film it and send you the video

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, SubhumanCurrycel, Zygos4Life and 1 other person
DN
Skrattar och pekar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 7866
That's why you should always mog your partner by like 1 psl

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe and Deleted member 5912
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640.gif

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters
CUCK.

622 6225086 dank meme laser laughing emoji crying emoji riendo

• JFL
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, Hades, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
kys cuck you are not a celebrity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, ThreadMatters, Good_Little_Goy and 3 others
Over for you cuck!
I knew this day would come.
I was right you were wrong. It's over for you.
Have a good life
The day will come when his cope gets destroyed and his "wife" divorce rapes him and ruin him but this seems like a ploy tbh. I'm not sure what his/their intentions are tho.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
665484 4b59f68b012a7b18b40759f290b775b1

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters and Good_Little_Goy
See you tomorrow.

• Ugh..
Reactions: ThreadMatters
BBC IN UR ASS
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 7866 and 1 other person
So, is this going to be one of your classic epic style pretend to be pathetic and weird trolls or is tahlia actually leaving your goofball ass for a chad aussie with cash

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe and SubhumanCurrycel
what happened son

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot