Balkancel

personality is key
Single mom
2 kids from 2 different men
Fat as shit
Smokes 2 packs a day
Hasn't worked in years
On welfare

Out of all those things somehow the thing that bothers me the most is her eating habits. She literally does nothing but stuff her face all day long with shitty foods and doesn't seem to have the self awareness to realize that she looks like a bag of horse shit. It doesn't bother her at all whatsoever. I get more infuriated and tense by the day and I feel like I'm gonna snap one of these days and do something I'll regret srs. How do I cope brahs

Sounds like average balkan mom

• WTF
Reactions: Balkancel
you can't change her, just don't be like her.

• +1
you can't change her, just don't be like her.
I'd rather castrate myself with a fork than be anything like her, but I can't stand the fat cow at all these days and it's making me so tense. I'm gonna snap srs

tell her shes gonna die from being a fat lazy piece of shit and if she cared about u she'd turn her health around to see you grow. tho nothing u can rlly di tbh. learn from it and accept it

• +1
tell her shes gonna die from being a fat lazy piece of shit and if she cared about u she'd turn her health around to see you grow. tho nothing u can rlly di tbh. learn from it and accept it
She takes a ton of different meds for high blood pressure, cholesterol etc and I've told her a million times she should diet down to a normal, healthy weight but she literally doesn't seem to give a shit. She claims her metabolism slowed down and that's why she's gained like 30kg of pure FAT and it has nothing to do with the fact that she puts down 5000+cals daily of pure junk and just lays around all day like a fucking cow

Fucking lol

She takes a ton of different meds for high blood pressure, cholesterol etc and I've told her a million times she should diet down to a normal, healthy weight but she literally doesn't seem to give a shit. She claims her metabolism slowed down and that's why she's gained like 30kg of pure FAT and it has nothing to do with the fact that she puts down 5000+cals daily of pure junk and just lays around all day like a fucking cow

Fucking lol
Fuark dude normally I would say your parents aren’t so bad but I wanna beat the shit out of your mum too

• +1
This makes me feel more grateful for my mom tbh

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and Balkancel

Fucking lol
really nothing u can do bro. has she had any heart attacks, bypasses, or heart surgery? sometimes unfortunately thats what it takes for some ppl

• +1
really nothing u can do bro. has she had any heart attacks, bypasses, or heart surgery? sometimes unfortunately thats what it takes for some ppl
Not yet, but I'm sure a heart attack is waiting just around the corner

• So Sad
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
would fuck/10

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and Balkancel
Not yet, but I'm sure a heart attack is waiting just around the corner
just so u know, women typically display different warning signs than men: indigestion, cramps, nausea, cold sweats, flu like symptoms essentially. usually manifest over a span of a week or 2.

• +1
She doesn’t sound bad tbh.