i cant stand potheads

itsoverbuddyboyo

itsoverbuddyboyo

mentally ill subhuman
most are lazy morons with sub 100 iq. "bro weed isnt addictive man bro 420 br0 light up bro allday brooo"
brb cant wake up without a joint
brb smell like a trash can
brb living in a house with 10 other losers
brb thinks being manager of pizza place is a career
brb freaks out if they hadn't smoked in over an hr
brb treats everyone shit when they dont have it
brb steals to get it "bro i dont have a pr0blem"
brb is a faggot

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: xit, Mansnob, AspiringChad and 13 others
Legit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mansnob, fukmylyf, AspiringChad and 3 others
I'd get weed to cope if I was in a state where it's legal.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
What about potterheads ?

Weed is a good cope tho. Drugmaxxing if there's no hope is legit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, AspiringChad, Bengt and 5 others
I'd be a pothead if it wasn't for panic attacks every time I smoked

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fukmylyf, AspiringChad, The Dude Abides and 3 others
tbh

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and itsoverbuddyboyo
Its ok if they are good looking

most pot heads are pricks to be honest.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AspiringChad, Aids!, disillusioned and 2 others
"it's only for recreative purpose". Proceeds to smoke every day.

potheads to the gulag

most are lazy morons with sub 100 iq. "bro weed isnt addictive man bro 420 br0 light up bro allday brooo"

tbh double digits vs triple digits IQ is a myth. 50% of westerners have an IQ above 100 and 50% below. Yet only about 20-25% of the population has considerably above or below average IQ (sub-95 or 110+). As long as your IQ is 95-109 you are basically normal.

Same.They come off as egotistical druggies.

Legit, I don't get how weed having a negative impact on your mental health or triggering genetic mental ilnesses is just deemed as bullshit or a myth by the public eye when you can find so many people reporting it. "nobody has died of weed", "you have to have had mental ilness before it to hurt you". This is what normies belive, so dumb.

• +1
Reactions: Vanillestorms
it seems like they all have the same personality and they all talk with that slur

• +1
Reactions: Demir
Yeah I agree OP they are so fucking retarded “muh weed neva killed anybody while alcohol kills 100000000 ppl every year”

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aids! and Demir
Yeah I agree OP they are so fucking retarded “muh weed neva killed anybody while alcohol kills 100000000 ppl every year”
Alchool can be dangerous you can literally buy it from the store while a weed is hard to get where it's not legal weed is harmless (threat to the public) while a drunk alchoolic can kill you for telling him stupid.

Me too. Srs

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Alchool can be dangerous you can literally buy it from the store while a weed is hard to get where it's not legal weed is harmless (threat to the public) while a drunk alchoolic can kill you for telling him stupid.
Weed is not harmless, if you put a stoned driver in a car he will eventually fuck up.

I dont smoke but everytime my friend gets high he becomes a selfish prick and is no fun

weedmaxxing is legit though

not a cure all or anything, but it is one of the more safer/less addictive drugs compared to alcohol, opioids, benzos, etc.

thats why you stab them.

My parents smoke and are super confrontational about it. But I still love them.

But I'm against drugs, including weed. People will laywerball you about how weed isn't a drug, but they know what I mean when I say "drug."

weed is the most soy drug tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Nothing wrong with smoking weed.

2205.jpg

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

Users who are viewing this thread

Back