I can't take it anymore

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I want to get out of Netherlands, seriously. Dutch women laugh at me, foreign women, even girls from my country, make weird faces/cringe when they see me.

Men talk to me like mentally defficient. Everyone sees me as a joke. I'm ugly subhuman alone in a foreign country. People laugh at me behind my back. I don't have any confidence or self esteem here.

At least back in Greece, people ignored me. Women never looked at me, men never talked to me. I want to go back and I can't cause I'm broke.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and Deleted member 6401
I was planning to go to western country as well after i finish HS but after discovering the blackpill i wont lol its death sentence there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I want to get out of Netherlands, seriously. Dutch women laugh at me, foreign women, even girls from my country, make weird faces/cringe when they see me.

Men talk to me like mentally defficient. Everyone sees me as a joke. I'm ugly subhuman alone in a foreign country. People laugh at me behind my back. I don't have any confidence or self esteem here.

At least back in Greece, people ignored me. Women never looked at me, men never talked to me. I want to go back and I can't cause I'm broke.
can you just fucken rope already geez

• +1
hey botruecel would u still go to Holland if you discovered the blackpill early back in HS

• +1

That's not due to your looks it's due to your autism. You can even tell you have some sort of mental health problem/aspieness by your posts here ngl

I love ya but seek help man

• +1
That's not due to your looks it's due to your autism. You can even tell you have some sort of mental health problem/aspieness by your posts here ngl

I love ya but seek help man
I'm not autistic. I was out with some kids yesterday and I had no problem keeping up with them

• +1

That's how dutch people talk to any foreigner. They think it's easier for them to understand that way.
You'll be treated like that until you learn the language and culture good. Live with it

• +1
That's how dutch people talk to any foreigner. They think it's easier for them to understand that way.
You'll be treated like that until you learn the language and culture good. Live with it
I'm not refering to dutch people. I'f refering to spanish people and others

• +1
I'm not refering to dutch people. I'f refering to spanish people and others
Well time to start over your life and build status with Dutch people. Your greek life is destroyed. You are not greek anymore

• +1
Well time to start over your life and build status with Dutch people. Your greek life is destroyed. You are not greek anymore
Dutch people are racist and hate me. I'm screwd at this point

• +1
  • +1
Most of them are racist. Especially in south and east. I hope you don't study there
Aren't there a lot of foreigners there?

• +1
Aren't there a lot of foreigners there?

Most of them are in the west part in/around the cities: "Utrecht, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Denhaag".

Nederland allocht
this is from 2001 but it shows the most Non-western foreigners. Also the most cucked places.. east/south is probably where @blackopstruecel studies.

@blackopstruecel where do you study?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Most of them are in the west part in/around the cities: "Utrecht, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Denhaag".

View attachment 750 this is from 2001 but it shows the most Non-western foreigners. Also the most cucked places.. east/south is probably where @blackopstruecel studies.

@blackopstruecel where do you study?
he study near my dickhole where is warm and quiet, he aint dealin with problems here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
he study near my dickhole where is warm and quiet, he aint dealin with problems here
lmao where do you come up with this shit

• +1
Well did u go back to Greece