I cant talk girls

OverForMe

OverForMe

Dio
Its useless to looksmax when i cant talk girls
I look good girls look at me they like my style and looksmax but then i walk like a retard without greeting no one or not talking them
I just stand there without talking when class its over and walk away quietly in my nice clothes and looksmaxed body meanwhile the NT normie gets away with the girls laughing and having fun on my back.
Dont tell me to talk i have nothing to talk of im not able to talk
Over for incelminds not able to talk and hold fun conversations with girls
And thats the biggest blackpill i have nothing to talk with these bitches.
Its been shown that mute people have the hardest time to date and find a partner
Wish i was born a talker

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Schönling, TrestIsBest, Deleted member 9787 and 4 others
just whip cock out

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, SexyMofo, hebbewem and 6 others
OverForMe

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and OverForMe
:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: OverForMe
Inject t, start screaming in public for no reason, stop girls randomly asking them to hookup, socialize with other humans and don’t be an incel

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 4804, 000 and 1 other person
Same i hate being mentalcel:feelswhy:

Inject t, start screaming in public for no reason, stop girls randomly asking them to hookup, socialize with other humans and don’t be an incel
lol if i could do that there would be no problems
I have high t im just a quiet stern killer phenotype

lol if i could do that there would be no problems
I have high t im just a quiet stern killer phenotype
Nah dude ur just scared of the consequences of those actions. If ur not getting jailed for the actions above, then go fucking do it

can relate ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
overforyou

unless u inject

Dio evil

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: kebabcoper and Deleted member 4804
girls actually have nothing good to say, I can hold a conversation its just they piss me the fuck off

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, duck, intovoid and 2 others
I look good girls look at me they like my style and looksmax but then i walk like a retard without greeting no one or not talking them
I just stand there without talking when class its over and walk away quietly in my nice clothes and looksmaxed body meanwhile the NT normie gets away with the girls laughing and having fun on my back.
Its been shown that mute people have the hardest time to date and find a partner
Wish i was born a talker
baby steps.

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo
Wish i was born a talker
So high inhib JFC. Just don’t give a fuck. Throw a chair across a room nobody gives a shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
So high inhib JFC. Just don’t give a fuck. Throw a chair across a room nobody gives a shit
I can throw chiar like an autist but i still wont have any good words to hold conversations After 3 words

Last edited:
I can throw chiara like and autist but i still wont have any good words to hold conversations After 3 words
Just think of random shit, a lot of it doesn’t matter as long as you are good looking — being good looking will halo everything you say.

can you speak to children?

it's no different

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9787
Just be chad bro

I'm not a girl and i see you can't talk 😂

they dont want anything to do with me tbh

Can relate brotha, but i'm getting better.

Just create an airflow with your longs this will make you vocal cords vibrate, now all you got to do is shape your tongue and lips to make the sound you desire to create. Those sounds together form words. Now you have to construct these words into a sentence, example: ''You're a faggot just talk to girls.''

• JFL
Reactions: intovoid