I can't talk to guys

Zealot

Zealot

Trainee
Time online
16h 54m
I need help.

I have zero problems talking to girls, quite the opposite. It's very easy for me to flirt with them and entertain them for hours with success.
However, I really am retarded when it comes to guys. Somehow I do not know how to approach them and become friends or just hold a conversation. I literally have zero real friends, only few class mates whom I have a friendly relationship with and can talk to. All of them went up to me and integrated me into their social circles (at school only) - usually I am the quiet guy tho and just walk with them and listen instead of leading a conversation.
If strangers talk to me, I don't have any clue how to continue with the conversation. I simply give short answers to their conversation starter and make sure that each attempt ends in an awkward silence. I am actually a decent guy and people like me, its just my autistic shyness that holds me back.

Does anyone have some good tips and might share his knowledge? Maybe a good book?
Thanks.

Zealot

Zealot

Trainee
Time online
16h 54m
Nah 100% hetero. Not afraid and sometimes good in holding conversations but often I just have no clue how to keep it going.
I was some major autist back before my ascension and didnt know how to talk to girls, now I do but still not well enough with guys

Fatsofag

Fatsofag

El fatso
Time online
20d 21h 41m
Holy shit u r 100% gay or a girl larping u gaycel, we talk with guys cuz they dont judge as much as girls, if u talk to girls more u must be their gay friend and u are shy to talk to jamal with his 20 inch cock u abomination

WideZygos

WideZygos

Adept
Time online
8d 15h 13m
Nah 100% hetero. Not afraid and sometimes good in holding conversations but often I just have no clue how to keep it going.
I was some major autist back before my ascension and didnt know how to talk to girls, now I do but still not well enough with guys
How do you keep conversations with girls going tbh

improover

improover

#JamesGang
Time online
18d 11h 19m
lifestyle21873

lifestyle21873

you loyal to me, ill make sure u get it
Time online
12d 1h 10m
Lmao man fuck my life im the exaxt same as u but with girls

Julian

Julian

Ascended in 2020, cya niggers
Time online
63d 14h 11m
keeping conversation going for hours and entertaining them. Incel trait tbh

Zealot

Zealot

Trainee
Time online
16h 54m
Holy shit u r 100% gay or a girl larping u gaycel, we talk with guys cuz they dont judge as much as girls, if u talk to girls more u must be their gay friend and u are shy to talk to jamal with his 20 inch cock u abomination
Nah I only talk to them if im interested in getting laid and thats where I dont have any problems. Other than that I never talk to them, which is ok. However my issue is that I dont know how to talk to guys, since the only way I can keep conversations is via flirting. Thats the point man

Blackmannnns

Blackmannnns

人生がゲームのようであることに気づくことは決してありません
Time online
31d 16h 25m
Nah I only talk to them if im interested in getting laid and thats where I dont have any problems. Other than that I never talk to them, which is ok. However my issue is that I dont know how to talk to guys, since the only way I can keep conversations is via flirting. Thats the point man
You’re 100% larping ur telling me I’ve never had a normal convo with a guy

Pillarman

Pillarman

Ruthless Strategist
Time online
146d 1h 38m
lol I'm similar with giving short answers and stuff, but then again I don't care

Zealot

Zealot

Trainee
Time online
16h 54m
You’re 100% larping ur telling me I’ve never had a normal convo with a guy
Only rarely when they (mates) start the conversation lmao. With strangers no never

Terminator2009

Terminator2009

Instructor
Time online
27d 1h 42m
definetely a greycel moment

Zealot

Zealot

Trainee
Time online
16h 54m
lol I'm similar with giving short answers and stuff, but then again I don't care
It's just that I'll move into a big city next year and go to university, I've been a lone wolf in the last years and would love to find some good friends

mulattomaxxer

mulattomaxxer

Take the realitypill
Time online
5d 2h 41m
U are an anomalie. I have never met anyone that was straight and like this. Sports, video games, cars and women is all common guy talk. Literally just go make friends with some aspie nerds if you need some male friends.

PYT

PYT

Pretty Young Thing
Time online
10d 17h 17m
I need help.

I have zero problems talking to girls, quite the opposite. It's very easy for me to flirt with them and entertain them for hours with success.
However, I really am retarded when it comes to guys. Somehow I do not know how to approach them and become friends or just hold a conversation. I literally have zero real friends, only few class mates whom I have a friendly relationship with and can talk to. All of them went up to me and integrated me into their social circles (at school only) - usually I am the quiet guy tho and just walk with them and listen instead of leading a conversation.
If strangers talk to me, I don't have any clue how to continue with the conversation. I simply give short answers to their conversation starter and make sure that each attempt ends in an awkward silence. I am actually a decent guy and people like me, its just my autistic shyness that holds me back.

Does anyone have some good tips and might share his knowledge? Maybe a good book?
Thanks.
That's what happens when you hang out with girls more than guys. Slowly but surely you'll start acting less masculine and resemble more of a fufu boy. This is why it's important to surround yourself with masculine energy instead of bitch estrogen highly emotional energy

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)