I can't talk to guys

Zealot

Zealot

Iron
I need help.

I have zero problems talking to girls, quite the opposite. It's very easy for me to flirt with them and entertain them for hours with success.
However, I really am retarded when it comes to guys. Somehow I do not know how to approach them and become friends or just hold a conversation. I literally have zero real friends, only few class mates whom I have a friendly relationship with and can talk to. All of them went up to me and integrated me into their social circles (at school only) - usually I am the quiet guy tho and just walk with them and listen instead of leading a conversation.
If strangers talk to me, I don't have any clue how to continue with the conversation. I simply give short answers to their conversation starter and make sure that each attempt ends in an awkward silence. I am actually a decent guy and people like me, its just my autistic shyness that holds me back.

Does anyone have some good tips and might share his knowledge? Maybe a good book?
Thanks.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
sounds like you're gay if you're afraid to speak with guys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger, sandcelmuttcel, wagbox and 11 others
Nah 100% hetero. Not afraid and sometimes good in holding conversations but often I just have no clue how to keep it going.
I was some major autist back before my ascension and didnt know how to talk to girls, now I do but still not well enough with guys

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
Holy shit u r 100% gay or a girl larping u gaycel, we talk with guys cuz they dont judge as much as girls, if u talk to girls more u must be their gay friend and u are shy to talk to jamal with his 20 inch cock u abomination

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: wagbox, softlysoftly, WhatToDo and 3 others
I don't like talking to guys at uni cause they're giga soy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, SocietyIsSolipsistic and improover
Nah 100% hetero. Not afraid and sometimes good in holding conversations but often I just have no clue how to keep it going.
I was some major autist back before my ascension and didnt know how to talk to girls, now I do but still not well enough with guys
How do you keep conversations with girls going tbh

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
Unnamed 1 500x500   Copia

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
Lmao man fuck my life im the exaxt same as u but with girls

keeping conversation going for hours and entertaining them. Incel trait tbh

Holy shit u r 100% gay or a girl larping u gaycel, we talk with guys cuz they dont judge as much as girls, if u talk to girls more u must be their gay friend and u are shy to talk to jamal with his 20 inch cock u abomination

Nah I only talk to them if im interested in getting laid and thats where I dont have any problems. Other than that I never talk to them, which is ok. However my issue is that I dont know how to talk to guys, since the only way I can keep conversations is via flirting. Thats the point man

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Nah I only talk to them if im interested in getting laid and thats where I dont have any problems. Other than that I never talk to them, which is ok. However my issue is that I dont know how to talk to guys, since the only way I can keep conversations is via flirting. Thats the point man
You’re 100% larping ur telling me I’ve never had a normal convo with a guy

lol I'm similar with giving short answers and stuff, but then again I don't care

• +1
Reactions: Zealot
You’re 100% larping ur telling me I’ve never had a normal convo with a guy

Only rarely when they (mates) start the conversation lmao. With strangers no never

definetely a greycel moment

lol I'm similar with giving short answers and stuff, but then again I don't care

It's just that I'll move into a big city next year and go to university, I've been a lone wolf in the last years and would love to find some good friends

U are an anomalie. I have never met anyone that was straight and like this. Sports, video games, cars and women is all common guy talk. Literally just go make friends with some aspie nerds if you need some male friends.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SoyGune and ProAcktiv
I need help.

I have zero problems talking to girls, quite the opposite. It's very easy for me to flirt with them and entertain them for hours with success.
However, I really am retarded when it comes to guys. Somehow I do not know how to approach them and become friends or just hold a conversation. I literally have zero real friends, only few class mates whom I have a friendly relationship with and can talk to. All of them went up to me and integrated me into their social circles (at school only) - usually I am the quiet guy tho and just walk with them and listen instead of leading a conversation.
If strangers talk to me, I don't have any clue how to continue with the conversation. I simply give short answers to their conversation starter and make sure that each attempt ends in an awkward silence. I am actually a decent guy and people like me, its just my autistic shyness that holds me back.

Does anyone have some good tips and might share his knowledge? Maybe a good book?
Thanks.
That's what happens when you hang out with girls more than guys. Slowly but surely you'll start acting less masculine and resemble more of a fufu boy. This is why it's important to surround yourself with masculine energy instead of bitch estrogen highly emotional energy

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad