I CANT WAIT TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS DESERT WASTELAND

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
IM IN SCHOOL FOR THE MILITARY AND ONCE I LEARN HOW TO SO MY JOB IN LIKE 2-3 MONTHS I CAN GO BACK TO FLORIDA. I CANT FUCKING WAIT TO GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS COLD, HORRIBLE SHIT HOLE IM AT RIGHT NOW.

MY DAD WHO BEAT ME AND MADE MY CHILDHOOD HELL WILL SEE ME ONCE AGAIN. BUT HE CANT DO SHIT SINCE I LIVE ON MY OWN NOW. HE WILL LIKELY SEE ME SOMEDAY IF I EVER VISIT MY HOUSE AGAIN. I WILL NOT TALK TO HIM. IF I DO IT WILL JUST BE TO TALK SHIT.

I WANT TO GO BACK HOME AS A TURBOMOGGER. IM GOING TO GET JACKED, SHREDDED, AND TATTED UP. MY DAD IS FAT BALD UGLY A LOSER AND HATES TATTOOS. IM GETTING TATTED UP AND WILL BE A MOGGER WHEN I GO HOME. MY JOURNEY STARTS NOW.

FUCK MY HATERS! FOREVER MOTIVATED, FOREVER WINNING, FOREVER MOGGING.

THE BROS KNOW THEIR WORTH, THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE, NO TAGGING REQUIRED. STAY PROUD, FUCK HUMILITY, FUCK BEING HUMBLE, SUCK MY FUCKING DICK

ALL RISE!!!

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 12002 and 9 others
joining the army is a looksmax

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope
Why join the army?

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
IM IN SCHOOL FOR THE MILITARY AND ONCE I LEARN HOW TO SO MY JOB IN LIKE 2-3 MONTHS I CAN GO BACK TO FLORIDA. I CANT FUCKING WAIT TO GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS COLD, HORRIBLE SHIT HOLE IM AT RIGHT NOW.

MY DAD WHO BEAT ME AND MADE MY CHILDHOOD HELL WILL SEE ME ONCE AGAIN. BUT HE CANT DO SHIT SINCE I LIVE ON MY OWN NOW. HE WILL LIKELY SEE ME SOMEDAY IF I EVER VISIT MY HOUSE AGAIN. I WILL NOT TALK TO HIM. IF I DO IT WILL JUST BE TO TALK SHIT.

I WANT TO GO BACK HOME AS A TURBOMOGGER. IM GOING TO GET JACKED, SHREDDED, AND TATTED UP. MY DAD IS FAT BALD UGLY A LOSER AND HATES TATTOOS. IM GETTING TATTED UP AND WILL BE A MOGGER WHEN I GO HOME. MY JOURNEY STARTS NOW.

FUCK MY HATERS! FOREVER MOTIVATED, FOREVER WINNING, FOREVER MOGGING.

THE BROS KNOW THEIR WORTH, THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE, NO TAGGING REQUIRED. STAY PROUD, FUCK HUMILITY, FUCK BEING HUMBLE, SUCK MY FUCKING DICK

ALL RISE!!!
Where on earth are you right now?

feel bad for u man. all u needed was a happy childhood. wmaf parents brutal

good job

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6997
I was going through my old threads. Did you end up doing the mods to that infinity?

this mania is completely unwarranted. unfortunately, you seem to have forgotten that you are utter subhuman filth
75B6880A 67A0 4B95 9204 0CB06F6B096F

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 9380 and Boldandbeautiful
FUCK MY HATERS 2021 TURBO ROTTERS VS TURBO MOGGERS

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 9380, Boldandbeautiful and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
How is life in Florida man?

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
I was going through my old threads. Did you end up doing the mods to that infinity?
ILL MOD IT WHEN I GET TO FLORIDA FUCK THIS SHIT HOLE

D4CD6912 C3FE 476E B65B FCE3327B7F51

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 6113 and Pubertymaxxer3
imagine biden declares war soon

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and Pubertymaxxer3
  • +1
Reactions: .👽.
Just imagine murdering your fellow man for shekels. Kys faggot.

View attachment 994624
It's not murder when the sons o b*tches are shooting at you first. As for innocent casualties, war is hell and sh*t happens.

Whether we should be there or not is just politics. A soldier doing his job isn't to blame.

@Native the grudge that you hold for your dad Pleases me

Just imagine murdering your fellow man for shekels. Kys faggot.

View attachment 994624
Yo shut the fuck up. First off, the people in Afghanistan don’t fucking want to be there, they are forced to. Second off, the military is a horrible fucking lifestyle and nobody enjoys it except the brotherhood aspect. Thirdly, the people in fucking Afghanistan have to be doing something seriously wrong for us to go to war with them to kill them, namely, terrorists.

also I’m not a fucking foot soldier you retard I refuel planes. Keep talking shit, you don’t know anything but the shape of your own asshole.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
First off, the people in Afghanistan don’t fucking want to be there, they are forced to
Nice bro, just bomb them then.

Thirdly, the people in fucking Afghanistan have to be doing something seriously wrong for us to go to war with them to kill them, namely, terrorists.
So low iq, I thought you were being sarcastic initially. 'Muh government would never do anything wrong. Terrorists wanna take our freedoms and actually the people in afghanistan want our planes to burn and blow their children apart.'

I can see why you joined the military. There's really not alot of careers where a brainlet can succeed.

It's not murder when the sons o b*tches are shooting at you first. As for innocent casualties, war is hell and sh*t happens.

Whether we should be there or not is just politics. A soldier doing his job isn't to blame.
It is murder when both his hands are tied and his blindfolded.

I'm not blaming this faggot for anything anyways, I'm just saying that dying at the orders of a jewish banker is cucked and a person should literally do anything else...

If a soldier is well aware of the politics he is in part to blame.

Nice bro, just bomb them then.

So low iq, I thought you were being sarcastic initially. 'Muh government would never do anything wrong. Terrorists wanna take our freedoms and actually the people in afghanistan want our planes to burn and blow their children apart.'

I can see why you joined the military. There's really not alot of careers where a brainlet can succeed.
Lol the majority of the Afghan pop support the Taliban and aide them whenever they can

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
If a soldier is well aware of the politics he is in part to blame.
A soldier's aware of the politics, but he's not part of the political process.