I caught my brother in bed with my wife

Jamal2222

Jamal2222

ALL POSTS MADE BY THIS IP/ACCOUNT ARE SATIRE
dont know how to deal with this. This was actually 4 almost 5 months ago. Yet I feel like I was stabbed in the heart 5 seconds ago. I'm a delivery driver for fed ex. So I'm never away from home. So why is wife always complaining that I'm away for too long?

One day my brother tells me he wants to go on vacation. I'm like where to? He wants to go snow boarding. That same day, wife tells me shes going on vacation with her friends. Of course I believed her. She left a day before brother did, so I thought I had nothing to worry about. I don't have any kids with wife yet. 2 weeks later, my neighbor told me, my brother was holding hands with my wife. My brother is married. Someone how, his wife looks like my wife. I always found that weird. I thought since he was old, he mistakenly confused himself with my sister in law.

I'm coming home from work one day, I go in my house. All I had in my mind was, I need a shower. Go to my room and I see my wife shirtless literally sleeping next to my naked brother. I'm not a fighter, I never been in a fight before, but I grabbed his foot and yanked him off my bed. I start screaming at him. She wakes up and starts saying the typical female crap "it's not what it looks like!" I learned they been going at this for 2 years.

After that scenario, I told his wife. This isn't the first person he cheated on her with, so she had enough. She started divorce procedures. I did the same. Wife begs me to forgive. I know why she wants a second chance, she'll be homeless, ex brother is homeless. I been with my wife for 4 years. I dont believe in family anymore. My brother was the last relative I counted on. He can rot for all I care.

I was warned. Dont marry american women. But I'm an american myself. But that american women are the most trifling human beings in the world. I believe that now.

Fuck females

Is this pointless larp or real OP?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Deleted member 6908
its mostly reddit inspired jfl. I didnt even read a single word apart from the title.

And half the shit on reddit is incels trolling for responses; "this is how evil women are". SAD.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5179 and Jamal2222
At least he divorced her though, good choice from him.

Why dont they just swap lol