I cold approached today

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
I was in Morrisons supermarket getting some food.. in the alcohol section there was a girl with a basket filling it up with ciders and some bottles,

I was lurking around near her looking at the beers.. and I said to her
"wow you having a party?"
she said "yeah, something like that".
i said "do you actually like that spiced rum stuff, i think its sickly sweet"
she said it's great mixed with soda..

Then i ran out of stuff to say and i just said "well enjoy.. cya".. and walked off..

what a loser.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Time Travel, Guest2, Bluepill and 13 others
So you didnt cold approach

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Time Travel, Wool and Deleted member 656
She would’ve made an effort to continue the conversation if you had hair tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heroinfather, Deleted member 470, dogtown and 8 others
She was very smiley and outgoing and she turned to completely face me..

I'm 65% sure she liked me

The funny thing is I didn't even get any beer.. completely went out my head when i said cya, and i walked off.. I dare not walk back to that section in case i saw her again and it would be awkward.

Such a loser

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bluepill, Demir, ChadBreslau and 4 others
tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Zeta ascended and AspiringChad
hqdefault.jpg

81XSKHDBOmL._UX250_.png

Tom inspired me to do it. I've been listening to his podcasts.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Guest2, Demir, RichardSpencel and 2 others
Cold approaching is cope

• +1
Reactions: Limerencel, RichardSpencel, itsoverbuddyboyo and 2 others
Low inhib:chad:
i wouldve dropped dead if that was me

Cope if you think she liked you she would have a glow in her eyes and would have kept the conversation going. She’d be hyper-reactive to all your actions and your sayings. That discussion has no sexual connotations from what I see. JFL I believe if you did she might drastically change her behaviour. (Even if she does accept the sexual speaking if you can’t make her hug kiss you sex then she likes the validation boyo.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 176, Dude420 and 4 others
JFL..

Look at the context.. she was caught off guard by me, but she was friendly enough and I l said she turned towards me like she wanted to have a long chat.

This is Britain.. we don't generally talk to strangers

Anyway i'm gonna run some proper "daygame" soon. But i need to travel 1 hour to my next city. I can't shit on my own doorstep :D

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bluepill, BendLowReachHigh, itsoverbuddyboyo and 1 other person
JFL..

Look at the context.. she was caught off guard by me, but she was friendly enough and I l said she turned towards me like she wanted to have a long chat.

Anyway i'm gonna run some proper "daygame" soon. But i need to travel 1 hour to my next city. I can't shit on my own doorstep :D
Be careful not to fall into the habit of deluding yourself into perceiving trivialities as IOIs

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
jfl @ thinking she was interested. if she wanted to fuck you she would've invited your baldcel self to her party. keep coping.

• +1
Reactions: BendLowReachHigh and Deleted member 656
You had your foot in the door! I would've asked her how much for tickets to the party.

i thought you were balding

• JFL
Reactions: Demir
JFL..

Friendly does not equate interest
I’d be happily surprised as well if a stranger hits up a conversation with me, which happens, and I am very happy when it does.

Your autism levels on this one are peak high buddy boyo good job on the lowered inhibition just make sure your sperging stays in check and not have 20 second conversations with strangers.

Why are you going to another city tho?

Is your hair your only failo ogreing trait?

Friendly does not equate interest
I’d be happily surprised as well if a stranger hits up a conversation with me, which happens, and I am very happy when it does.

Your autism levels on this one are peak high buddy boyo good job on the lowered inhibition just make sure your sperging stays in check and not have 20 second conversations with strangers.

Why are you going to another city tho?

Is your hair your only failo ogreing trait?

Ok, so you're talking to a girl. What should you be looking for as signs of attraction during a convo?; her giggling while you explain her Bismark's reforms in Prussia?

Ok, so you're talking to a girl. What should you be looking for as signs of attraction during a convo?; her giggling while you explain her Bismark's reforms in Prussia?

If she or you is attracted relationships/sex/teasing will and should come into the conversation, their response to that is a very good indicator. So is their general response to every word you say, just how engaged proactive she is in a discussion, lighthearted, IOIs.

And yes obnoxious giggling (teehee) at every word you say alongside constant touching can be seen as a sign but don’t get your hopes up too high. She will also want to talk about you and herself and will want to be back with you as she desperately tries her best to look as gl as she can everytime she does.

You’re retarded/aspie/socially inept/weird history dude if you explain whatever the fuck that Prussian history thing, anyways even if she digs you hard rant about that and she’ll still be wet and there and fawning.

He didn’t even get her number let alone ask for it, if you’ve ever seen those videos where guys approach women they often get nice inviting gestures at first yet they are turned down: “sorry I’m not emotionally available right now I’m sure you’ll make a woman happy one day” “sorry I have a bf” “oh you’re just not my type” “sorry …no” “awwwww I’m really sorry but I can’t” “ewwwww get away creep” “walks away

If you have any female friends or have ever spoken to the opposite gender non sexually as friends (fucking hate it but eyy have to) you will know that yes they do smile, they do rant and they often like to “keep the conversation going (to an extent)”.

It’s pretty apparent if you imagine yourself as an observer or from a birds eye view, imagine yourself as a toilet wwyd

Daily reminder if she’s drunk or crazy her inhibition will drop and she will be blantant about it all groping you hard. They nearly all drop such obvious sex signs even when they aren’t drunk jfl.
D24C3740 498E 478F 8844 F5B74E6D92F1

There’s more content on faceandlms’ WAW

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I was in Morrisons supermarket getting some food.. in the alcohol section there was a girl with a basket filling it up with ciders and some bottles,

I was lurking around near her looking at the beers.. and I said to her
"wow you having a party?"
she said "yeah, something like that".
i said "do you actually like that spiced rum stuff, i think its sickly sweet"
she said it's great mixed with soda..

Then i ran out of stuff to say and i just said "well enjoy.. cya".. and walked off..

what a loser.

Yes but next time you will do better, and the time after that etc.

Good job OP.

She wasent attracted to you. You are balding its over for you

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
That wasn't bad chat at all buddy boyo, you have chad mindset

i smile and im nice to everyone irl too, she didnt want to fuck u retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Well, that is an "approach".

There's a lot of coping here.. and not from me.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
This is why i refuse interacting with fertile females unless i looksmaxx to 6psl ded srs smh ldar

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome