I convinced my mom to let me order the mk-677

TheGreatGaminggod

TheGreatGaminggod

This is super vegeta!
I finally came throught to her and she let me order it from here, https://www.elvbio.com/product/buy-mk677/
I sadly didnt have the money for an AI so should I just start taking the mk-677 as soon as I get it or wait for I can buy an AI, Im doing this based off of winecel’s stack but i still need further direction on when and how to use it

@Wincel GTFIH. I wish you the best of luck man.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and Steve bachall
mk 677 is a meme

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Wannabe6ft2, Deleted member 2095 and 5 others
i ask her for money to buy mk4 and i just tell her its good for my teeth, kek

Last edited:
How tf did you convince your mum to buy you a sarm

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and jefferson
just tell her that it's a supplement jfl
Lol my mum is not low iq, she'll figure out what is just from a few clicks on google

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Guest
If i remwember correctly you are that 5'3 17 yeat old, right?

I think I have asked this question before, but why don't you simply go to a doctor and get HGH prescribed?
You are a clinical case

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, BigBiceps and dogtown
If i remwember correctly you are that 5'3 17 yeat old, right?

I think I have asked this question before, but why don't you simply go to a doctor and get HGH prescribed?
You are a clinical case
16 I have an MrI next friday since I barely make less than 100 miligrams of hgh, a doctor revealed that in a blood test, I am also losing hair on my temples

total waste of money, you will take it and not get any taller, then you be still short and now poorer
i ask her for money to buy mk4 and i just tell her its good for my teeth, kek
mk4 in pill form is not good for you as it is a massive overdose, large amounts actually inhibit abortion and less is absorbed than would have been w/ out pills. try egg yolks instead

total waste of money, you will take it and not get any taller, then you be still short and now poorer

mk4 in pill form is not good for you as it is a massive overdose, large amounts actually inhibit abortion and less is absorbed than would have been w/ out pills. try egg yolks instead
how much fucking egg yolk does one have to take for even just one single mg of mk4 though?

I finally came throught to her and she let me order it from here, https://www.elvbio.com/product/buy-mk677/
I sadly didnt have the money for an AI so should I just start taking the mk-677 as soon as I get it or wait for I can buy an AI, Im doing this based off of winecel’s stack but i still need further direction on when and how to use it

Use CJC-1295 along with it and an aromatase inhibitor. Don’t even think about using letrozole, it will crash your estrogen levels and can lead to hair diffusion and joint pain and can damage your HPTA axis. Use aromasin or arimidex, you can buy them from purplepandalabs.

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad
Use CJC-1295 along with it and an aromatase inhibitor. Don’t even think about using letrozole, it will crash your estrogen levels and can lead to hair diffusion and joint pain and can damage your HPTA axis. Use aromasin or arimidex, you can buy them from purplepandalabs.
can i get a link to an AI

good job bro, get the gains u want

also sarms are pretty light jfl

Dac or no dac
Bro idk how strict ur parents r and how deep ur pockets r but u can pay a cheap PO Box and ship the goodies there then hide them

I intend to do that

Here bro;
https://purerawz.co/product/exemestane-aromasin-powder-1000mg/ use code viking

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss
lel i like to piss away money too, at a strip club

tenor.gif

Dac or no dac

Bro idk how strict ur parents r and how deep ur pockets r but u can pay a cheap PO Box and ship the goodies there then hide them

I intend to do that

Here bro;
https://purerawz.co/product/exemestane-aromasin-powder-1000mg/ use code viking

The person I contacted who claims he grew from it used no dac but with dac should work too. No dac is probably a better idea just to be safe.

Just look on purplepandalabs.com you can find them on there

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
  • +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
Tell me boyo, what's your stack? Mk-677 alone won’t make you grow.

Tell me boyo, what's your stack? Mk-677 alone won’t make you grow.
Mk-667 that will be here by Friday, Im still trying to get the AI

You Are 17 dude all Hope is lost

the mk-667 should be here tomorrow, should I start it now or wait for the aromaisn?

How tf did you convince your mum to buy you a sarm
mk677 is not a SARM
sarms are selective androgenic receptor modulators, not IGF modulators

mk677 is not a SARM
Yeh fairs
But still, parents will associate substances like these to roids and therefore think they're dangerous.

At least mine would
mk677 is not a SARM
Fuck
Apologies if I didn't make sense I'm drunk

Yeh fairs
But still, parents will associate substances like these to roids and therefore think they're dangerous.

At least mine would
in many banks you can get a prepaid card for online shopping even if you are not 18 yet.

otherwise you can use Paysafe cards + google pay or paypal to buy from a reseller who accepts google pay or paypal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
in many banks you can get a prepaid card for online shopping even if you are not 18 yet.

otherwise you can use Paysafe cards + google pay or paypal to buy from a reseller who accepts google pay or paypal
For me its hard to order stuff online to my house without my parents knowing, cus I live with my parents when I'm not at uni. Its a bit harder for me to order stuff while I'm at uni cus I study abroad. Im still yet to find a source here that sells sarms

Otherwise I fully would order mk677