[JFL] I cringe hard when I read "we are all gonna make it". No we're not.

PrettyBoyMaxxing

PrettyBoyMaxxing

beauty is mathematical
he’s just projecting his happiness to everyone else. obviously not everyone is going to make it but he is rn

rtssssy

rtssssy

lookismboatrefugee
Research confirms subtweeting is completely unchill
The next time you think about throwing shade with a subtweet, know that people might look upon you a little less favorably. Researchers Autumn Edwards and Christina Harris investigated how people interpret subtweeting, and found that readers find subtweets, and their tweeters, unlikable. Their research will be published in Computers in Human Behavior.
Subtweeting may have begun on Twitter—so-called “subliminal tweeting,” or tweeting about people without actually mentioning a name or Twitter handle. But the subtweet also lives on Facebook, Snapchat, Tumblr, Instagram, and every other social site. Your readers, and the person you’re talking about, know who you mean, even if you’re not calling them out directly.

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/subtweet-research-unfavorable/link

turkproducer

turkproducer

Zephir
he’s just projecting his happiness to everyone else. obviously not everyone is going to make it but he is rn
I’m not making it atm but like I think I’m safe enough to not live a shit life, after surgeries I’ll be fine. Maybe my height is a bit of a set back tho (5’9 on a good morning lol£
No offence bro @turkproducer
It’s fine lol, it might be cringe to some people here but positivity is what we all need dont u think

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Sub-human cockroach
Research confirms subtweeting is completely unchill
The next time you think about throwing shade with a subtweet, know that people might look upon you a little less favorably. Researchers Autumn Edwards and Christina Harris investigated how people interpret subtweeting, and found that readers find subtweets, and their tweeters, unlikable. Their research will be published in Computers in Human Behavior.
Subtweeting may have begun on Twitter—so-called “subliminal tweeting,” or tweeting about people without actually mentioning a name or Twitter handle. But the subtweet also lives on Facebook, Snapchat, Tumblr, Instagram, and every other social site. Your readers, and the person you’re talking about, know who you mean, even if you’re not calling them out directly.

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/subtweet-research-unfavorable/link
I don't even fucking know what's a subtweet.

I don't waste time on social media, only on incel media.

cocainecowboy

cocainecowboy

i don't take cocaine
only 2 users out of 10 are gonna make it

InjectE

InjectE

kinsey scale 0
You wont make it because you don't want to make it 😡

Amnesia

Amnesia

Women DO Approach
zyzz is obsolete in 2019, Has anyone done a Tinder experiment with him to see how he does in current year?

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Hugo the slayer
I will make it, i will survive school and ldar

Bewusst

Bewusst

Enlightened schizophrenic with pooping disability
I don't even have a basement to rot in nor do my parents

GenericChad1444

GenericChad1444

Banned
The only thing I'm making is my way back to the basement

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
2peasinapod OffTopic 16
InjectE OffTopic 1
CopeAndRope OffTopic 4