I cringe hard when I read "we are all gonna make it". No we're not.

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
Very few are going to make it. The others will rot in the abyss of their mom's basement.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14, john_cope, Deleted member 2810 and 1 other person
Were all gonna die alone

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
he’s just projecting his happiness to everyone else. obviously not everyone is going to make it but he is rn

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
No offence bro @turkproducer

• +1
If you have high IQ YOU WILL MAKE IT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and turkproducer
Research confirms subtweeting is completely unchill
The next time you think about throwing shade with a subtweet, know that people might look upon you a little less favorably. Researchers Autumn Edwards and Christina Harris investigated how people interpret subtweeting, and found that readers find subtweets, and their tweeters, unlikable. Their research will be published in Computers in Human Behavior.
Subtweeting may have begun on Twitter—so-called “subliminal tweeting,” or tweeting about people without actually mentioning a name or Twitter handle. But the subtweet also lives on Facebook, Snapchat, Tumblr, Instagram, and every other social site. Your readers, and the person you’re talking about, know who you mean, even if you’re not calling them out directly.

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/subtweet-research-unfavorable/link

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and turkproducer
he’s just projecting his happiness to everyone else. obviously not everyone is going to make it but he is rn
I’m not making it atm but like I think I’m safe enough to not live a shit life, after surgeries I’ll be fine. Maybe my height is a bit of a set back tho (5’9 on a good morning lol£
No offence bro @turkproducer
It’s fine lol, it might be cringe to some people here but positivity is what we all need dont u think

• Love it
Reactions: rtssssy
Research confirms subtweeting is completely unchill
The next time you think about throwing shade with a subtweet, know that people might look upon you a little less favorably. Researchers Autumn Edwards and Christina Harris investigated how people interpret subtweeting, and found that readers find subtweets, and their tweeters, unlikable. Their research will be published in Computers in Human Behavior.
Subtweeting may have begun on Twitter—so-called “subliminal tweeting,” or tweeting about people without actually mentioning a name or Twitter handle. But the subtweet also lives on Facebook, Snapchat, Tumblr, Instagram, and every other social site. Your readers, and the person you’re talking about, know who you mean, even if you’re not calling them out directly.

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/subtweet-research-unfavorable/link
I don't even fucking know what's a subtweet.

I don't waste time on social media, only on incel media.

C2ghabngmt131

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, turkproducer, Deleted member 275 and 1 other person
That's just pure elitism here

• JFL

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, InjectE and rtssssy
only 2 users out of 10 are gonna make it

You wont make it because you don't want to make it 😡

zyzz is obsolete in 2019, Has anyone done a Tinder experiment with him to see how he does in current year?

You wont make it because you don't want to make it 😡
You won't make it because you don't take enough showers and get a haircut.

I will make it, i will survive school and ldar

I don't even have a basement to rot in nor do my parents

The only thing I'm making is my way back to the basement

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope