I decided i want to take dianabol

joao

joao

Kraken
It is only 35 euros for 100 pills. I am about 45 kg right now....how many of those pills should i take per day?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Zeta ascended and RichardSpencel
@DianabolDownie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
45 kg 😂 I train my biceps with 50 kg holy fuck nigga eat something

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Rasputin, Deleted member 5634 and 10 others
45kg?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1680, Almu and 4 others
I could bench you for 50 reps
How does that make you feel?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5634, Zeta ascended and 4 others
45kg taking dbol?
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Dude you will die ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Zeta ascended, RichardSpencel and 4 others
Legit don't take it at your weight are you crazy bro? You can't handle juice braah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2621 and Deleted member 5393
u will gain 10kg water the first week and become a bloatking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1680, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Elias
you will get bloated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
u will gain 10kg water the first week and become a bloatking
Can confirm, I gained 10-20kg of water on test+deca and became a bloated ronin with cankles.

It is only 35 euros for 100 pills. I am about 45 kg right now....how many of those pills should i take per day?
One pill three times a day.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5393
bruh do you even know whats the effect of dianabol, I consider you dont since you want to take it while being 45kg

• +1
gymcelled manlet won't help you much. Not worth risking your health for that

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PenileFacialSurgery and RichardSpencel
What quantity should i take
If you take dbol you're the biggest retarded motherfucker that's ever existed in the history of everything
If you take dbol you're the biggest retarded motherfucker that's ever existed in the history of everything
And you'll feel more sad after you buy it and consume it.

Do you know what dbol is? Even to an extremely basic degree?

Desperation ACTUALLY kills.

People talking about committing suicide doesn't kill. Because mostly they're trying to source constructive aid rather than engaging in destruction without the chance of helpful intervention.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Zeta ascended
Legit don't take it at your weight are you crazy bro? You can't handle juice braah
what if i take a lower quantity? I just need to take half of what a 90 kg guy would take

• +1
start off with some milder stuff. 25mg Mk677 will massively boost your appetite and youll gain weight like crazy on it. If you’re worried about insulin resistance then you can take berberine before a large meal. At 5’3, an average frame should hold 60kg/130lbs, after gaining a realistic amount of muscle

• +1
@joao U shouldn't be taking anything at that low weight and if you do decide to take something should start with just testosterone and actually eat because no way ur 45kg and eating enough to even gain muscle unless ur 5ft1.

• +1
Reading this thread must be suifuel for u @joao :(

• +1
Arent you 5'3 brutal

• +1
@joao U shouldn't be taking anything at that low weight and if you do decide to take something should start with just testosterone and actually eat because no way ur 45kg and eating enough to even gain muscle unless ur 5ft1.
But what quantity of testosterone should I take...is there any oral testosterone? What is the difference between testosterone and dianabol?

• +1
Completely different dianabol is an oral steroid even if you did take it you would need testosterone as a base or it would crash youre libido etc-because you would be rid of dht and the effects of test on the brain. Theirs a testosterone gel but no oral testosterone im aware of and the gel is garbage. How old are you though? You sound young if you're going to take anything you need to read up on it properly first and I wouldn't advise it unless you plan on long term use. I did prob 100 hours of reading on steroids over 3 years of natural lifting before I started taking anything.

• +1
Oh god
Im sorry op

• +1
Bruh you're too skinny, you'll probably fuck yourself up. Save the dianabol for later, and do enough research to know the risks. Bulk first with mk677 and get to at least 65kg

• +1
Bruh you're too skinny, you'll probably fuck yourself up. Save the dianabol for later, and do enough research to know the risks. Bulk first with mk677 and get to at least 65kg
i wanna weight 52.2kg so I can have a 21 bmi

• +1
roids are looksmin jfl, say goodbye to collagen&hair and leannes jfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6401
roids are looksmin jfl, say goodbye to collagen&hair and leannes jfl
Took tren,test,sdrol,adrol got full head of hair and do far better with girls thn my twin brother. Using roids like an idiot is a looksmin. Actually using them right and getting ur blood tested etc is an undeniable looksmax unless ur extremely prone to hair loss.