I decided to leave for good now, it was fun!

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Kraken
I really wish everyone the best! I know I have a lot of work to do, and even though I don't agree with some, there's always room for improvement. I'm sorry if I came across as jerk at times. I was not feeling very well. But I believe I will do better if I get offline and focus more on the real world. I am at an age where I can really improve myself if I don't get too distracted. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. If you want to find me online I have youtube channel- just look up Meade Skelton. God bless!

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, عبد الرحمن, Deleted member 3328 and 8 others
I really wish everyone the best! I know I h ave a lot of work to do, and even though I don't agree with some, there's always room for improvement. I'm sorry if I came across as jerk at times. I was not feeling very well. But I believe I will do better if I get offline and focus more on the real world. I am at an age where I can really improve myself if I don't get distracted. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. If you want to find me online I have youtube channel- just look up Meade Skelton. God bless!
Good luck mate. But don't be one of those guys who say that they're going to improve but instead they sit on their asses the whole day.

You will be missed, bro

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Best of luck

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
See you tommorrow

Another who couldn't swallow the blackpill and had to bail out

tldr: I'm a bluepilled normie too weak to take the truth

So much for that

Total time spent online 24:55

Bye. Your choice.