I desperately want to hop on Benoquin(Monobenzone) to permanently become white but..

Deleted member 399

Deleted member 399

White Worshiping Eugenicist Curry Scum
I am scared of skin cancer and I'm scared of having to live a very restricted life when it comes to going out in the sun. I'd have to apply sunscreen every couple of hours. I wouldn't be able to go on hikes, beaches, etc. Not that I do these now (I mostly stay in my room blocking out sunlight) but I don't want to lose out on the potential of not being able to to these. After I ascend with skin whitening, my day time social life would be very restricted.

But at the same time, I see albino people. I have seen several albino curries in India who were out in the streets in day time and didn't seem to be bothered with the risk of sun exposure. I've also been reading on posts by albinos on reddit and how they live a fairly normal life.

So I feel conflicted on what I should do. Should I permanently depig and become an albino curry in order to ascend in white society, or should I just use some skin whitening agents regularly?

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and Extra Chromosome
aryan or bust

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Deleted member 16834, AspiringChad and 7 others
Try glutothione pills once you reach your desired skin tone you only have to take a mantinence dose.

Try glutothione pills once you reach your desired skin tone you only have to take a mantinence dose.
Glutathione requires high doses of vitamin C, which could cause kidney problems. Looking to avoid that.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
I think you'd look really weird as an albino curry. I wouldn't try it.

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 399 and jefferson
North Atlantid skin is ideal

Fair and bright and high class

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and axedee
You will never be white, you'll just be another light skin ethnic to whites.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, AspiringChad, Alexanderr and 4 others
u have a mental disorder. get help

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 399
You would have a curry boned face with white skin. Don’t waste your time and drop psl

Post before and after pictures. I can give you the darwin awards of the year

1c6565efdbe03f67563802dbcc8b7922.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, AspiringChad, Autist and 2 others
Being serious tho, changing your skin color won't make you look whiter and will probably make you lose some PSL points
Race is hundreds times more related to facial traits than to skin color and people notice this but they are not able to point exactly

article-2138197-12E39961000005DC-548_634x427.jpg
Look at this woman, anyone who looked at her would have known that there is something wrong with her skin, that's because all her facial traits are white and that leaves no doubt that she is 100% european, nobody would consider that she has african ancestry. Even if she had saggy hair it would be easy to say that she is not black

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
fucking shitskin white worship, stop coping no tall blonde will every look at you

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Stare, Autist and 1 other person
Nigga,
It wont help you.

I am scared of skin cancer and I'm scared of having to live a very restricted life when it comes to going out in the sun. I'd have to apply sunscreen every couple of hours. I wouldn't be able to go on hikes, beaches, etc. Not that I do these now (I mostly stay in my room blocking out sunlight) but I don't want to lose out on the potential of not being able to to these. After I ascend with skin whitening, my day time social life would be very restricted.

But at the same time, I see albino people. I have seen several albino curries in India who were out in the streets in day time and didn't seem to be bothered with the risk of sun exposure. I've also been reading on posts by albinos on reddit and how they live a fairly normal life.

So I feel conflicted on what I should do. Should I permanently depig and become an albino curry in order to ascend in white society, or should I just use some skin whitening agents regularly?
Here we go again another retard that thinks bleaching his skin will make him look white....

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and You
JFL at self-hating deathniks.

Skin lightening is legit from vitamin C and beta carotene.

But becoming white to unnatural levels will stab you in the back.

LIKE @Arceus300 the big skull prettyboy slayer
Is he really that gl? In Poland guys like that can't get any ass. Ogre games 100%

I am white and I use sunscreen everyday because my acne treatment makes my skin vulnerable.
the advantage of sunscreen is the fact skin ages slower!

Hydroquinone, know of it? Ever considered it?

I want to become permamently black bcuz of BBC propaganda

@Extra Chromosome hook me up ?

CURRIES, WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?