I did daygame cold approach for the first time yesterday

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
I had to get drunk before I built up the courage to do it
The first girl I approached I was walking alongside her and asked if she was Spanish, she told me she was Greek then we chatted for a couple of minutes and she seemed to be open to me then I ran out of things to say so I just walked on ahead of her without saying bye or ending the convo
The second girl I approached I also started walking alongside but I didn't realize the girls next to her were her friends, I thought she was alone when I approached
I asked her some general shit about where in America she was from, she was kinda cold towards me so I stopped talking to her for a bit, then I thought of something else I wanted to ask her and as I began to speak she just said "no" basically letting me know she didn't want to speak anymore so I left her alone
I did a third approach but I was at my drunkest at this point so I couldn't remember anything noteworthy about it

I was eyefucking a lot of girls who were walking towards me, I couldn't really gauge who was interested and who wasn't. I remember one girl had an expression of confused disgust on her face though lol.
I sat down outside starbucks for a while just to take a break from approaching and got into a convo with an Arab and Argentinian guy who were really friendly to me
After this I intended to approach more girls but told myself I couldn't see any girls who looked approachable or open to me so I approached a random guy while walking just to try keep myself in the zone. He had a large bottle of water sticking out of his bag so I asked him if there was anything left in it and he said there wasn't. The conversation just flowed from there and there was no awkwardness so I told him that I was drinking and just doing approaches on random girls. He thought what I was doing was admirable and said he intended on going to a bar in an hour or two and he said I could go back to his house and pre drink there since he had nobody to pre drink with as he was meeting his friends at the bar.
We bought some vodka, drank at his then headed back into the city to go to the bar and when we got there the doorman refused entry to me and let him in so I just went home. Throughout the duration of the day I spoke to probably 10 random people. I talked to a girl I was sitting beside on the bus earlier that day while I was sober and just asked where she was going to lol

My intent for the day was to try get a number and I just end up making friends with a random guy
Just be creepy game failed to work for me on girls @New Poster

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IEmogger, Deleted member 10524, quakociaptockh and 9 others
u need to be 7 PSL minimum to cold approach successfully most of the time

don't do it again

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, SadnessWYJ, BonesAndHarmony and 5 others
Approaching without an obvious signal to do so is retarded. Of course it didnt work.

Cold approach is the biggest meme.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 1464 and 6 others
The first girl I approached I was walking alongside her and asked if she was Spanish, she told me she was Greek then we chatted for a couple of minutes and she seemed to be open to me then I ran out of things to say so I just walked on ahead of her without saying bye or ending the convo
The second girl I approached I also started walking alongside but I didn't realize the girls next to her were her friends, I thought she was alone when I approached
I asked her some general shit about where in America she was from, she was kinda cold towards me so I stopped talking to her for a bit, then I thought of something else I wanted to ask her and as I began to speak she just said "no" basically letting me know she didn't want to speak anymore so I left her alone
I did a third approach but I was at my drunkest at this point so I couldn't remember anything noteworthy about it

I was eyefucking a lot of girls who were walking towards me, I couldn't really gauge who was interested and who wasn't. I remember one girl had an expression of confused disgust on her face though lol.
I sat down outside starbucks for a while just to take a break from approaching and got into a convo with an Arab and Argentinian guy who were really friendly to me
After this I intended to approach more girls but told myself I couldn't see any girls who looked approachable or open to me so I approached a random guy while walking just to try keep myself in the zone. He had a large bottle of water sticking out of his bag so I asked him if there was anything left in it and he said there wasn't. The conversation just flowed from there and there was no awkwardness so I told him that I was drinking and just doing approaches on random girls. He thought what I was doing was admirable and said he intended on going to a bar in an hour or two and he said I could go back to his house and pre drink there since he had nobody to pre drink with as he was meeting his friends at the bar.
We bought some vodka, drank at his then headed back into the city to go to the bar and when we got there the doorman refused entry to me and let him in so I just went home. Throughout the duration of the day I spoke to probably 10 random people. I talked to a girl I was sitting beside on the bus earlier that day while I was sober and just asked where she was going to lol

My intent for the day was to try get a number and I just end up making friends with a random guy
What a stupid idiot. Cold approaching comes off as needy and desperate. It wont work.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
  • +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and TheMewingBBC
And you're 6'4 too approaching is a meme

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Good stuff. Approaching does work .. don't let the incels on here tell you otherwise.. they're coping.
It's a numbers game and you will strike gold eventually

Approach girls who are stationary.. like stood outside a shop texting on her phone.. because if they are really not interested they can just walk away.. but if you are walking with them it can get awkward and weird for them because you are "following" them

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy, Pendejo, buflek and 5 others

Bro, thats not a bad result for the first time. What you probably need to work on is not to talk about informations, nobkdy gjves a shit where shes from, if she has a pet... Try to create emotions, tease her, compliment her, be funny...
Volcel tbh.you can do it

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Good stuff. Approaching does work .. don't let the incels on here tell you otherwise.. they're coping.

Approach girls who are stationary.. like stood outside a shop texting on her phone.. because if they are really not interested they can just walk away.. but if you are walking with them it can get awkward and weird for them because you are "following" them
STOP INFLATING THEIR EGOS. Imagine if you were a female and you got approached randomly by strangers saying how beautiful you are. How would you feel?

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person

Very legit,

NTness is very underrated but you have to reach a. certain looks level for it to matter anyway

don't do it again
I was rated a 6 here and it works great. Even better with coke but i try to go without more often. U just coping for your own insecurities and lack of confidence

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and turkproducer
Very legit,

NTness is very underrated but you have to reach a. certain looks level for it to matter anyway
NT people don’t cold approach women on the street, in fact they condemn that sort of behaviour because it could be considered harassment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and MammothActuary
STOP INFLATING THEIR EGOS. Imagine if you were a female and you got approached randomly by strangers saying how beautiful you are. How would you feel?

hah what else am i gonna do? I get absolutely nothing from Tinder or POF.. except maybe some old lesbian lookalike (see the other thread)

I never say beautiful.. "you look really nice" is my fav

jesus christ SO MANY BLUEPILLED SHIT.

• +1
NT people don’t cold approach women on the street, in fact they condemn that sort of behaviour because it could be considered harassment.
Depends how you approach, making basic convo and feeling out if she has basic interest in you prob not, yet anyway soon this will change as life is getting geared even more against men slowly

hah what else am i gonna do? I get absolutely nothing from Tinder or POF.. except maybe some old lesbian lookalike (see the other thread)

I never say beautiful.. "you look really nice" is my fav
Have some dignity/self respect and approach women that you know or go MGTOW.

I am tired of women thinking they mean something cod they look somewhat fuckable the dumb whores

• +1
Reactions: Pillarman
Cope. My Chadlite friend can cold approach and make convo with any girls , they usually end up talking for three hrs if he’s not looking to fuck. End of the night he always get her number

• So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer
Bro, thats not a bad result for the first time. What you probably need to work on is not to talk about informations, nobkdy gjves a shit where shes from, if she has a pet... Try to create emotions, tease her, compliment her, be funny...

Volcel tbh.you can do it

My main objective was just to get into conversations with girls to get over approach anxiety, I wasn't really thinking about anything beyond that and wasn't coherent enough to steer the conversations in any particular direction. On nights out the stuff I say when I approach girls is nothing great but I slay a decent amount. There's been 4 or 5 times where I approached girls on the street at night time after the clubs close and it ended up as a slay
Obviously approaching in that situation is more NT because you have both been out drinking whereas approaching a girl who's on her way home from work isnt NT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
I was rated a 6 here and it works great. Even better with coke but i try to go without more often. U just coping for your own insecurities and lack of confidence

you're not Chadlite boyo, not with that eye area

Anyone else done cold approach?

Share your stories.

I am very interested in cold approach because i know it's my future and the only way I'm gonna find happiness and pussy.
Online dating is over for non-chads

Approaching without an obvious signal to do so is retarded. Of course it didnt work.

Huge cope, that only matters if you're doing direct game, you can easily do indirect and change quickly to direct, if PSL 5 you'll have success in probably 5-10% of the approaches (Success = a date/kiss)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 245
I can never play a cold daygame. Nope nope nope, no matter how low inhibited I am or become. You can only succeed if you have a high lms (hot, look rich (but that will only pull diggers) or already well known locally) and having a high lms ironically defeats the purpose of day gaming

I want to go back into night gaming (the night club) In my entire life I only been to a nightclub/ bar four times and found success in all four. But to fair, that was during spring break and the last Super Bowl so the law of averages didn’t need to be utilized in such event as it would on a regular weekend as girls were more curious in those times

Cold approaching is a meme. You always have to have a connection to the induvvidual you talk to, even if it's like a really simple one.

Anyone else done cold approach?

Share your stories.

I am very interested in cold approach because i know it's my future and the only way I'm gonna find happiness and pussy.
Online dating is over for non-chads
Read my story about my Chadlite friend he cold approached bitches all the time and gets the number at the end

I admire the courage to do what you did but then again, you gotta look like fucking chico to cold approach girls.

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
JFL at falling for @New Poster's staredown game. This is what someone who was into PUA for a long time had to say about his Just Be Creepy (cringe) scheme:
62b5dLU.png

And he said it would work for you specifically.

don't do it again
With that mindset you will get nowhere in life. Maybe you need to be 7 PSL to successfully cold approach 99% of the time with no experience... But there are sub-5 PSL men who have practiced it and can have moderate success with even hot girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 245
Huge cope, that only matters if you're doing direct game, you can easily do indirect and change quickly to direct, if PSL 5 you'll have success in probably 5-10% of the approaches (Success = a date/kiss)

With that mindset you will get nowhere in life. Maybe you need to be 7 PSL to successfully cold approach 99% of the time with no experience... But there are sub-5 PSL men who have practiced it and can have moderate success with even hot girls

Major league coping right here folks

• +1
Reactions: Looksmaxer-van-NL
Keep it up. You'll get arrested soon.

''numbers game'' you sound exactly like those pua dudes bro i dont believe in that shit

• +1
not even the title

for all the guys saying cold approaching doesnt work, i met my gf through it 3 years ago. since it was the only cold approach i ever did, i still know a lot about the conversation so i can tell you:
was in train, saw this blonde girl who walked past me and a few mates. recognize her from my gym, she always trained with some incel i just knew they were friends cuz too much looks difference. told my mates that this is the girl that i talked about earlier some time. they told me to approach her or they will do it cuz shes cute.
she got out of the train at the same station as me and after walking behind her for 2-3 mins, i got confident and walked in front of her saying hi. she took out her earphones and said hi back smiling. i asked if shes from the same gym as me and she said "oh yea, im going there right now". this was jackpot for me cuz i live close to it so i could walk all the way without finding some retarded excuse. we talked a lot about personal stuff, i asked her how old she was, where she lives, what shes doing for fun etc. and she seemed interested and always asked back. at the end/close to the gym she asked me if i had a girlfriend. i told her no and asked if she had a bf, she said no.
i said bye and later met her at the gym where i talked with her again.
i kept meeting her in the train for 2-3 times and always walked home. she gave me a lot of iois but i was autistic and didnt read them good enough back then.
she used to say stuff like "im so bored all day all my friends are in holiday" or when i told her im german, she said "i think germans should stay together and not race mix, like marrying you know?" (shes german and it was out of context". whatever after a few more walks i met her at the gym one day and asked if she wants to go to a festival with me. she agreed and i took her number. we met there had fun and a few more dates. i made out with her crazily on date 3. (she was a jb virgin so couldnt go too fast). i also touched her ass and tits but she put my hands away cuz shes actually a good girl and not a slut.
after 4 5 dates she seemed to get less interested somehow. i asked her if she wants a relationship and she said smth like "i dont know if i want a relationship right now" which is basicaly just a simple rejection. i stopped talking to her for 4 days and then out of nowhere she texted me saying that she is home alone and if i want to come over. i told her sure and there she asked if i still want a relationship. since then we are together.

im not saying you have to do it exactly like me but i was just super nt and didnt do some retarded pua Shit. the only pua stuff i copied was not texting back straight away and always wait a little longer than she did.

• +1
Reactions: deathtochad, 6ft4 and Pendejo
What part of this was JBC? You just small talked with some people. I would be a virgin if I approached like this. JBC game is about escalating physically and making it seem like you're going to fuck her into oblivion.

What part of this was JBC? You just small talked with some people. I would be a virgin if I approached like this. JBC game is about escalating physically and making it seem like you're going to fuck her into oblivion.
I stared a few girls down which is step 1 of just be creepy
I'm used to pulling while drunk in clubs so thought I could be drunk doing daygame but you need to be a lot more alert to social cues with daygame. I'll try again in a couple of days when I'm back in the city

I stared a few girls down which is step 1 of just be creepy
I'm used to pulling while drunk in clubs so thought I could be drunk doing daygame but you need to be a lot more alert to social cues with daygame. I'll try again in a couple of days when I'm back in the city

Yeah, the whole point of staring girls down is to get consent to move things forward. If you cant read basic social cues (like is this girl making it easier or harder to approach), it doesn't work.

Stick to night approaching since that's tried and tested for you. Are you doing daygame to meet a non slutty girl? Otherwise if you just want a lay do your whole bar and clubs slaying shit again
You're decent looking so you must've just intimidated the girls you approached or maybe they thought you were weird because you were drunk

Stick to night approaching since that's tried and tested for you. Are you doing daygame to meet a non slutty girl? Otherwise if you just want a lay do your whole bar and clubs slaying shit again
You're decent looking so you must've just intimidated the girls you approached or maybe they thought you were weird because you were drunk

I go to nightclubs alone, but to be comfortable doing this I have to be pretty drunk before I arrive so I can start up conversations with random people when I'm there. I am only able to slay girls who are willing to leave with me within 15 minutes of conversation, if she wants me to try demonstrate my worth in front of her friends or wants me to work longer for it or come up with some shit to impress her I'm incapable of doing it.
Occasionally I'll find an attractive girl who will leave within a few minutes of meeting but mostly it's just below average girls that make things easy for me, which I always settle for because failing to slay on a night out annoys me as that's the sole reason I go out alone.

I am tired of slaying girls I'm not really that attracted to and never want to meet again.
My goals for daygame is basically to re-learn how to have interactions with girls and choose ones I'm actually attracted to
It's more normal to approach in a club that on the street but it's also more normal to be by yourself on the street than by yourself in a club so it balances slightly
I have no expectations so I am willing to fail if it means I actually get a grasp on how to conduct a sober conversation with a girl

• +1
Reactions: deathtochad
To be honest.
With you height and this looks level (you look quit good, although seem to could lose some fat).

You are within the limited group of men. That can get decent results, from randoms, in daytimes. You can possibly get better quality looks wise, than at nighttime. Like getting a looksmatched woman.

I would change the mental approach to it though.
to: "social, talkative, friendly man. That striked up convo's with randoms. and the ones that respond well (and you like) you try to get a date with. A guy being in the social zone/social state of mind"

I liked how social this dude was. Although he was/is a big mess mentally. He's seen (to me) more as social, than daygame.

Last edited:
for all the guys saying cold approaching doesnt work,
First thing that needs to be addressed.
Before a dude can say to another dude "col appraoching doesn't work FOR YOU":

1. what is your looks rating
2. how tall are you
3. what is your phenotype
4. what is your location in the world.

If above 4 things are good alligned.
"cold approaching" maybe actually works fine for results.
like it worked fine, for this Chadlite looking white man.

Of above 4 things are alligned sucky. than better find other angles to meet womens.

First thing that needs to be addressed.
Before a dude can say to another dude "col appraoching doesn't work FOR YOU":

1. what is your looks rating
2. how tall are you
3. what is your phenotype
4. what is your location in the world.

If above 4 things are good alligned.
"cold approaching" maybe actually works fine for results.
like it worked fine, for this Chadlite looking white man.

Of above 4 things are alligned sucky. than better find other angles to meet womens.

Agree to a certain extent. Obviously it's going to work reasonably well for the guy in the video but for the vast majority of men it's just not worth the time and effort.