I did not feel that bad for people who died in New Zealand

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
I mean let be honest most of them are ugly ethnic,fat indians.cope with religion and think by praying god will give him what he want,

I mean yea we need construction ? worker Indian and China population are over 2 billion some of them need to die about 30% because we need less brown people tbh. No one likes ethnic even ethnics themselves

Europeans and east Mediterranean region should unite and colonize the world think ? about it whites are only 15% of the population right now if we colonized the world and kill the ethnics human would be like 50% white 50% others (Middle East maybe North Africa).

Glory ness Mediterranean, glory nordics, glory atlantids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1134
Your not even white stfu

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, kobecel, FatmanO and 3 others
Your not even white stfu
I’m Turkish/Greek with French ancestors

People always say I look Italian or French for some reason

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

I’m Turkish/Greek with French ancestors

People always say I look Italian or French for some reason
no one says that you are not white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatmanO, androidcel, mido the slayer and 2 others
What do you look like again @mido the slayer? PM me.

Ngl you find a way to make literally everything about phenotypes.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
I’m Muslim and I fucking laughed while watching, especially when he leaves the mosque and shoots the woman and she falls a says helb me and then bang in the head

What do you look like again @mido the slayer? PM me.

Ngl you find a way to make literally everything about phenotypes.

DONT BE A LOW T FAGOT POST PICS PUBLICLY

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 656
I’m Muslim and I fucking laughed while watching, especially when he leaves the mosque and shoots the woman and she falls a says helb me and then bang in the head
im sure u are muslim, boyo

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, androidcel, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown
turks thinking they are white :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 656
There's nothing low T about it. It's about not polluting the thread.

LOW T @Alarico8 THIS IS A GAY THREAD, LOOK AT ME IM TRYING TO BE SOCIOPATH, BUT JUST COMES ACROSS AS A GAY

• +1
I realized most people here can’t argue JFL

• +1
LOW T @Alarico8 THIS IS A GAY THREAD, LOOK AT ME IM TRYING TO BE SOCIOPATH, BUT JUST COMES ACROSS AS A GAY
It's a Dominos pizza IQ thread for sure

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather, Extra Chromosome and dogtown
turks me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, dogtown and Extra Chromosome
AstroSky

• +1
Turks are blacks bulls tbh, can't be incels.
I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop whTe dogs from advancing. We mow down whTe dogs but they keep coming. I shoot whTe dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering whTes, since whTes are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. whTes were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOĞA (Tengri) smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather
Turks are blacks bulls tbh, can't be incels.
I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop whTe dogs from advancing. We mow down whTe dogs but they keep coming. I shoot whTe dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering whTes, since whTes are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. whTes were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOĞA (Tengri) smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..
my country had a war with turkey and lost it legit never began for me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 656 and Extra Chromosome
my country had a war with turkey and lost it legit never began for me
KARA BOĞA

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

_Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity._

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I am sorry to any turk who got btfo'd ITT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Extra Chromosome and dogtown

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
North Atlantid mogs. Aren't you gl I remember you being like a PSL 6 prettyboy tbh

I remember his philtrum length mogging my chin

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather, Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 656
You guys are suffering rn cuz of inceldom and will suffer even more after death in hell jfl it’s your shit genetics that ruined your life seeing people die isn’t anything to be proud of faggots

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Arkantos, Pex1992, Extra Chromosome and 3 others