Venting i did nothing in this summer

iamgoingtomakeit

iamgoingtomakeit

Apprentice
Time online
1d 19h 9m
fuck. Last year i started college and i didn't expect anything cz i was blackpilled already. However it was kinda fresh start i started gymcelling for the first time. I managed to get a few normie friends by forcing myself . Whatever after the first year ended i found myself in a shitty situation. My pc is old and got broken i couldn't cope with vidya and i realized that i had no friends in my home city which i've lived almost my whole life. I've read a few decent books to cope but after a while i was bored. I was too high inhib to find a job or work. Sometimes i walked the whole coastline. One week my family was not around home and at 1:30 am i walked aimlessly through the city . There were very few people sometimes none . I was like a ghost by the time i came home it was 4:30am or sth. Now i am waiting for college to open i am more busy then and i hate summer , its hot and shitty. At least in winter it's pretty comfy to live

Attachments

Tony

Tony

Head of Doctors
Time online
139d 21h 35m
unlucky

• +1
Reactions: lll
Picassocel

Picassocel

Currently mental health maxing.
Time online
1d 11h 58m
I do nothing every summer. Im hoping to change that as i hope you do too. Good luck mate.

• +1
Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Time online
In college you have to make friends within the first week or you're screwed. Social groups are already established by then

• +1
Alcatraz

Alcatraz

Trainee
Time online
Lol all I did was jerk off everyday and binge eat

• +1
Slayer

Slayer

šŸ”² The Square šŸ”²
Time online
30d 20h 28m
Necropost
good thread

sub6manletnozygos

sub6manletnozygos

Zephir
Time online
26d 13h 39m
me too bro. as soon as its holidays and uni ends, i tell myself brah were all gonna make it brah, gymcel, looksmaxx, get a job, get friends, go out, become low inhib, brain chemistry maxx by reading, coding, maths.

so far all i have done this summer is get nearly 2k posts on looksmaxx and get rejected from 100 minimum wage jobs

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired. Verbal, not violent.
Time online
187d 22h 36m
R

Reapwhatyousow

Zephir
Time online
62d 1h 40m
me too bro. as soon as its holidays and uni ends, i tell myself brah were all gonna make it brah, gymcel, looksmaxx, get a job, get friends, go out, become low inhib, brain chemistry maxx by reading, coding, maths.

so far all i have done this summer is get nearly 2k posts on looksmaxx and get rejected from 100 minimum wage jobs
Same bro

iamgoingtomakeit

iamgoingtomakeit

Apprentice
Time online
1d 19h 9m

1 more summer passed since i made this post. Rn we are on semester break but appearantly i cant commit to my so called plans that are similar to those reading etc. And i mostly think that stems from having nothing going in your life that also affects and correlates with the plans you think of implementing. At least when im busy with some things and works i have to develop discipline which reflects to the other areas in my life

Chadelite

Chadelite

DOM is love DOM is life.
Time online
66d 6h 12m
In college you have to make friends within the first week or you're screwed. Social groups are already established by then
Not true

even tho ur gone

when I go to college

i will be the centre of everythhing

without trying

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Amnesia Girl DID meet up with me even tho I didnt have Snap (part 2) Offtopic 163
Hozay What canthal tilt did richard ramirez have Offtopic 2
improover JFL Which one of you faggots did this? Offtopic 8