[Venting] i did nothing in this summer

iamgoingtomakeit

iamgoingtomakeit

Apprentice
fuck. Last year i started college and i didn't expect anything cz i was blackpilled already. However it was kinda fresh start i started gymcelling for the first time. I managed to get a few normie friends by forcing myself . Whatever after the first year ended i found myself in a shitty situation. My pc is old and got broken i couldn't cope with vidya and i realized that i had no friends in my home city which i've lived almost my whole life. I've read a few decent books to cope but after a while i was bored. I was too high inhib to find a job or work. Sometimes i walked the whole coastline. One week my family was not around home and at 1:30 am i walked aimlessly through the city . There were very few people sometimes none . I was like a ghost by the time i came home it was 4:30am or sth. Now i am waiting for college to open i am more busy then and i hate summer , its hot and shitty. At least in winter it's pretty comfy to live

Attachments

Picassocel

Picassocel

Currently mental health maxing.
I do nothing every summer. Im hoping to change that as i hope you do too. Good luck mate.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
In college you have to make friends within the first week or you're screwed. Social groups are already established by then

Alcatraz

Alcatraz

Trainee
Lol all I did was jerk off everyday and binge eat

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Saranghae OffTopic 3
Saranghae OffTopic 9
Ritalincel OffTopic 19