i did nothing in this summer

iamgoingtomakeit

iamgoingtomakeit

Bronze
fuck. Last year i started college and i didn't expect anything cz i was blackpilled already. However it was kinda fresh start i started gymcelling for the first time. I managed to get a few normie friends by forcing myself . Whatever after the first year ended i found myself in a shitty situation. My pc is old and got broken i couldn't cope with vidya and i realized that i had no friends in my home city which i've lived almost my whole life. I've read a few decent books to cope but after a while i was bored. I was too high inhib to find a job or work. Sometimes i walked the whole coastline. One week my family was not around home and at 1:30 am i walked aimlessly through the city . There were very few people sometimes none . I was like a ghost by the time i came home it was 4:30am or sth. Now i am waiting for college to open i am more busy then and i hate summer , its hot and shitty. At least in winter it's pretty comfy to live

Attachments

• 1533925156851.png
    1533925156851.png
    34.1 KB · Views: 6
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Time Travel, Chadelite and 1 other person
unlucky

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I do nothing every summer. Im hoping to change that as i hope you do too. Good luck mate.

• +1
In college you have to make friends within the first week or you're screwed. Social groups are already established by then

• +1
Lol all I did was jerk off everyday and binge eat

• +1
Necropost
good thread

me too bro. as soon as its holidays and uni ends, i tell myself brah were all gonna make it brah, gymcel, looksmaxx, get a job, get friends, go out, become low inhib, brain chemistry maxx by reading, coding, maths.

so far all i have done this summer is get nearly 2k posts on looksmaxx and get rejected from 100 minimum wage jobs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 2587

Attachments

• 1578978892038.png
    1578978892038.png
    21.1 KB · Views: 0
me too bro. as soon as its holidays and uni ends, i tell myself brah were all gonna make it brah, gymcel, looksmaxx, get a job, get friends, go out, become low inhib, brain chemistry maxx by reading, coding, maths.

so far all i have done this summer is get nearly 2k posts on looksmaxx and get rejected from 100 minimum wage jobs
Same bro

1 more summer passed since i made this post. Rn we are on semester break but appearantly i cant commit to my so called plans that are similar to those reading etc. And i mostly think that stems from having nothing going in your life that also affects and correlates with the plans you think of implementing. At least when im busy with some things and works i have to develop discipline which reflects to the other areas in my life

In college you have to make friends within the first week or you're screwed. Social groups are already established by then
Not true

even tho ur gone

when I go to college

i will be the centre of everythhing

without trying

Not true

even tho ur gone

when I go to college

i will be the centre of everythhing

without trying
it is mostly true but not always

• +1