I do not condone racism, fascism, misogyny, homophobia, transphobia, antisemitism in any way all the things the user has said has been satirical

Deleted member 2597

Deleted member 2597

Kraken
ATTENTION TO ANYONE AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRICAL PURPOSE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY. The user does not condone fascism, misogyny, homophobia, transphobia, sexism, violence against women in anyway. All this user had said have been for ironic satrical purposes. Do not take anything the user says leiterally. The user vehemently despises and condemns the grossly disturbing and discriminatory incel ideology.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and lookismfugee
Just go to jail theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902
I do :feelsez:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lookismfugee and Deleted member 5258
Fbi

• JFL
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 6902
i am all of those

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lookismfugee and Deleted member 6902
Nah nigga u tripping fuck trans and gays and fuck the cia y’all niggas sum bitch ass niggers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 6902 and 2 others
If you're a racist fuck you tbh

• +1
Reactions: SupremeDream, HQNPmaxxing, lookismfugee and 2 others
ATTENTION TO ANYONE AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRICAL PURPOSE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY. The user does not condone fascism, misogyny, homophobia, transphobia, sexism, violence against women in anyway. All this user had said have been for ironic satrical purposes. Do not take anything the user says leiterally. The user vehemently despises and condemns the grossly disturbing and discriminatory incel ideology.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
ATTENTION TO ANYONE AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT IS DED SRS

• JFL
Reactions: lookismfugee, Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
OOOO INTELLIGENCE AGENCY LOOKING FOR MISOGYNISTIC INKWELLS SOUNDS INTERESTING

Op it’s over I looked up ur name on the CIA Files and I saw u there it’s over bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902
ATTENTION TO ANYONE AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE WITH NO SATIRE. I HEREBY DECLARE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF PROLONGING MY WICKED GOALS. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS A SIGN OF MY BAD BOY SUPERIORITY The user does condone fascism, misogyny, homophobia, transphobia, sexism, violence against women in anyway. All this user had said have been for malicious purposes. Do not take anything the user says satirically. The user vehemently despises and condemns the grossly disturbing and discriminatory Normie liberal ideology.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion and lookismfugee
:lul::lul:
ATTENTION TO ANYONE AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE WITH NO SATIRE. I HEREBY DECLARE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF PROLONGING MY WICKED GOALS. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS A SIGN OF MY BAD BOY SUPERIORITY The user does condone fascism, misogyny, homophobia, transphobia, sexism, violence against women in anyway. All this user had said have been for malicious purposes. Do not take anything the user says satirically. The user vehemently despises and condemns the grossly disturbing and discriminatory Normie liberal ideology.
:feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roping Subhuman and Deleted member 6902
I really dont get the point of being racist, homophobic or anything when you are Ugly as fuck

If you are an ugly man then you are already inferior to every group that is, you should only hate yourself all the rest is nonsense

i don’t think “haha it’s just a prank bro” will hold up in court