I don't even know why I persisted with her

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I asked her to make out, she said "Look, we don't match" but for some weird reason I couldn't stop it there. Idk why, I just felt it wasn't resolved properly so I asked her why we don't match. And she said it is our opinions and I told her I feel rejected, she mumbled something and I told her to take it easy.

With the other girl I had gone out with, when I made a move on her, she cut me off instantly, told me she doesn't see me that way and I stopped. She was very vocal and blunt about it, leaving me 0 space to negotiate. But this chick, I didn't feel that she cut me off, it was really strange ngl.

It was almost as if she expected me to ask her that. I recall, I called her by name she replied "Yeah?" and then I asked her if she wanted to kiss. And I instinctively persisted. Cause, you can't just drop it and then leave it, that would be awakward.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChoSeungHui and Pietrosiek
wait there is another girl?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Pietrosiek
  • +1
I had gone out with another girl before her
Well if you're getting dates then it's your personality that isn't sealing the deal. You come across as a betamale and/or depressed or weird

• +1
Well if you're getting dates then it's your personality that isn't sealing the deal. You come across as a betamale and/or depressed or weird
It was only two girls ffs. The 1st , I just wanted to fuck her and lose my v card, the 2nd , I loved that girl

• +1
It was only two girls ffs. The 1st , I just wanted to fuck her and lose my v card, the 2nd , I loved that girl
The fact that you even got 1 date proves that you might not be as ugly as you seem to think you are.

• +1
The fact that you even got 1 date proves that you might not be as ugly as you seem to think you are.
But it wasn't a date. The 1st girl said that she only saw me as friend and the 1nd told me some personality BS

• +1
Personality BS?

• +1
Personality BS?
The typical femoid bullshit like "I wanted someone with personality like mine. I wanted you to be giddy, optimistic, liberated, have the same sense of humor" this kind of bullshit every subhuman listens to

• +1
  • +1
im nin netherlands
Idk how you can cope with being in the Netherlands. Most dutchies are bad looking where I live but they are tall and white.
And most of them are NT and the majority of them also have optimistic positive personalities

• +1
Idk how you can cope with being in the Netherlands. Most dutchies are bad looking where I live but they are tall and white.
And most of them are NT and the majority of them also have optimistic positive personalities
I don't care about dutch girls. I didnt come here to fuck

• +1
my mom kicked me out
She kicked you all the way to the Netherlands from Greece?
I don't care about dutch girls.

Dutch girls mog greek girls to hell and back lmao

Not caring about dutch girls makes you pretty gay tbh. Maybe you've seen those nice dutch asses in black jeans that just fit perfectly. How can you not care about dutch girls.

• +1
She kicked you all the way to the Netherlands from Greece?

Dutch girls mog greek girls to hell and back lmao

Not caring about dutch girls makes you pretty gay tbh. Maybe you've seen those nice dutch asses in black jeans that just fit perfectly. How can you not care about dutch girls.

Yep, she couldn't stand me ldaring

On average yes, dutch girls are better than greek girls but the good looking greek girls render dutch girls non existant.

Dutch girls have those lifeless eyes and they don't look human to me

• +1
Yep, she couldn't stand me ldaring

On average yes, dutch girls are better than greek girls but the good looking greek girls render dutch girls non existant.

Dutch girls have those lifeless eyes and they don't look human to me

Just talk to them tbh. Most of their eyes lit up after talking to them a bit
Every ethnic girl mogs white girls to oblivion when good-looking.

• +1
do you think its from the cold climate
Idk but it is creepy and unattractive
Just talk to them tbh. Most of their eyes lit up after talking to them a bit
Every ethnic girl mogs white girls to oblivion when good-looking.
Then you agree that greek girls are better

• +1
Idk but it is creepy and unattractive

Then you agree that greek girls are better
My favourite are persian girls.

Only a small majority of greek girls are better though. The girls you posted are getting mogged to oblivion even by iraqi girls

• +1
My favourite are persian girls.

Only a small majority of greek girls are better though. The girls you posted are getting mogged to oblivion even by iraqi girls
The girls I posted make dutch girls look like aliens

• +1
Didnt read

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Readn't

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Didnt read

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek