I don't even see asian women as human

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
Asian women are to me like short men are to women, I see zero appeal in them at all, no matter what they do I still just don't like them.

I'm hapa myself jfl.

brb creating white looking 3/4 white 1/4 asian children

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 10191, sandcelmuttcel and 6 others
Native

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
ur kids will look full white u already have white looking hapa pheno

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Lux
ur kids will look full white u already have white looking hapa pheno
yeah everyone tells me this, they say i look white but everyone ALWAYS says "you look something else as well" usually they guess either asian or hispanic

i get a lot of "you look part german" and that's a pretty accurate judgement

• +1
Reactions: Lux and Deleted member 3043
yeah everyone tells me this, they say i look white but everyone ALWAYS says "you look something else as well" usually they guess either asian or hispanic

i get a lot of "you look part german" and that's a pretty accurate judgement
u look blank as all hapa. look at Keanu Reeves that s why u don't look fully white for normies. your mom saved ur ass ngl tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lux

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10191, Deleted member 5145, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
u look blank as all hapa. look at Keanu Reeves that s why u don't look fully white for normies. your mom saved ur ass ngl tbh
wait what do u mean I look blank as all hapa this is interesting af to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 7098
wait what do u mean I look blank as all hapa this is interesting af to me
most hapa are seen as non white because they lack all angularity and look too white skinned. it's as if you gave them hook soft features and skin color with white men soft features.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lux and 6’1cel
most hapa are seen as non white because they lack all angularity and look too white skinned. it's as if you gave them hook soft features and skin color with white men soft features.
yeah im round as fuck and not a lot of forward growth, luckily my nose is 100% white passing and my eyes look MOSTLY completely white, but my lack of forward growth, low set wide cheekbones, and small diamond shaped jaw makes me look soft and childlike unfortunately.

at least I think I can ascend with looksmaxxing. I'm currently growing out my hair, blasting accutane, gymcelling and I want fillers.

also unironically need to fashionmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Lux
yeah im round as fuck and not a lot of forward growth, luckily my nose is 100% white passing and my eyes look MOSTLY completely white, but my lack of forward growth, low set wide cheekbones, and small diamond shaped jaw makes me look soft and childlike unfortunately.

at least I think I can ascend with looksmaxxing. I'm currently growing out my hair, blasting accutane, gymcelling and I want fillers.

also unironically need to fashionmaxx
Images   2020 11 23T040354132

Asians look like insects to me

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and freiza
I'm not THAT recessed and I don't want bimax, too risky, too expensive, can make you look worse, and believe it or not I can actually get low tier beckies just from softmaxxing so I think I'll just get some nerdy white chick honestly idrc just want to escape my genetic fate as a hapa.

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
same bro. I only like their body. But if I see an asian face I feel nothing

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 6273 and Boldandbeautiful
same bro. I only like their body. But if I see an asian face I feel nothing
You like no tits and a pancake ass?

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, freiza and Deleted member 6273
You like no tits and a pancake ass?
jfl it's mostly true but some of them have slightly wide hips and petite tan bodies so it's not that bad

other than that they are short, flat, recessed, poor and stupid "humans".

• +1
Reactions: freiza, Boldandbeautiful and Deleted member 6723
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Copeful, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
Good. I hope more and more white men dislike asians

More Asian women for me.

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 6273 and Boldandbeautiful
A25900AF CC11 4960 8F77 5E7D26C32AF4

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: GeordiLeFort and Deleted member 3043
Man i see that my message wasn't sent well.
What i mean is that, this blank look is due to few things :
- First it's a sign of a good looking hapa pheno wise, ie good admixture, and not a hapa that looks more gook than white
- second is that they have very white skin
- third is that they lack white bone structure
- fourth is that they have despite all of that, totally white soft features - usually minus the lips wideness, as you lack.

Hope it makes sense. So if you want to be sure to have totally full looking white kids, breed with a robust white woman, with wide lips.

Fillers can ascend you hard, so will implants, but your bone structure is too far away from a white one, to be worth it. Play with your games, enhance what you have, the less the more, because there are good looking white girls into this kind of pheno.
do i need mouth widening jfl

• Love it
ye tbh i dont feel anything when i look at them but would still fuck though

jfl it's mostly true but some of them have slightly wide hips and petite tan bodies so it's not that bad

other than that they are short, flat, recessed, poor and stupid "humans".
what repulse me the most in asian women, beside the looks obviously, is that they appear very manipulative, lacking totally feelings, emotions, "souless" in their behaviour. If they can leech your soul and everything you have for their own benefit, i feel like most will do without thinking twice. Depend on the country tho i guess.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10191, sandcelmuttcel, freiza and 1 other person
u
do i need mouth widening jfl
nironically follow @RecessedPrettyboy thread about mouth widening tool, it worked pretty well for me, minus slight nasolabial folds. Not only that but your lips will be fuller due to blood concentration.
It will benefit a lot to your harmony, yes.

what repulse me the most in asian women, beside the looks obviously, is that they appear very manipulative, lacking totally feelings, emotions, "souless" in their behaviour. If they can leech your soul and everything you have for their own benefit, i feel like most will do without thinking twice. Depend on the country tho i guess.
Asians can't love tbh, unless islamaxxed wives. They only want to be envied and mog other foids. Remember, a women with low self esteem WILL cheat with anyone who makes her feel lusted after and as all asians envy beautiful blue-eyed aryan stacies and feel inferior they are particulary susceptible to aryan chads advances.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: freiza, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 6402
u

nironically follow @RecessedPrettyboy thread about mouth widening tool, it worked pretty well for me, minus slight nasolabial folds. Not only that but your lips will be fuller due to blood concentration.
It will benefit a lot to your harmony, yes.
Awesome, how does it work though

• +1
Awesome, how does it work though
you just put the tool in the extremities of your lips, and let it work ideally for the whole night and when you don't have to meet people. In the long run, it has to become permanent.

you just put the tool in the extremities of your lips, and let it work ideally for the whole night and when you don't have to meet people. In the long run, it has to become permanent.
I'm just scared it will looksmin me and I won't be able to revert it

• +1
I'm just scared it will looksmin me and I won't be able to revert it
the sole minus is naso fold and it can be reverted. Try for few days, see how it looks and if you like the look of it, if yes continue.

@Won'tStopNoodling

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
still better than black women by miles

• Ugh..
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Asians can't love tbh, unless islamaxxed wives. They only want to be envied and mog other foids. Remember, a women with low self esteem WILL cheat with anyone who makes her feel lusted after and as all asians envy beautiful blue-eyed aryan stacies and feel inferior they are particulary susceptible to aryan chads advances.
This is so true I had to bump it bro

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful