I dont go to the gym I never been dont ask hehee. 5'3 / French / I have over 12k likes on here so sorry if I dont get round to u :( 6'4 & up is dreamy

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
Photo 2020 11 27 00 44 41

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, itorroella9, EverythingMattersCel and 8 others
I wonder what she thinks 6'6 is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852
It’s over.

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam
Becky face + breast implants = 12k likes??

Tinder is worse than I thought.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: reptiles, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 1751 and 10 others
I want to die fuck this gay earth

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Cacas112, Deleted member 9699, JustBeCurry and 3 others
This is the power social media gave woman.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Cacas112, EverythingMattersCel, nonserviam and 8 others

There you go.

Let's be deadly honest.

She is fertile and ripe for fucking but really and truly, by her late 20s she will be makeup coping. She is nothing but a tasty piece of meat. No femininity whatsoever and mediocre in the looks department.

The reaction from tinder guys says it all. This is the resaon for OnlyFans and feminism beginning to control more and more of the world.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, SubhumanCurrycel and goldstandardwhey
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles and sensen
This is the power social media gave woman.
Yes but from what I've seen, women's standards are lower IRL than on Tinder, so the same woman would be easier to get if you had the confidence to talk to them IRL. This doesn't mean that your success rate will be 100%, but it will be much higher than on Tinder, and since it will be real life, they won't be able to act like you're not there.

And when you meet a girl in real life, she will remember you for a lot longer than online because less guys have the guts to talk to them in real life. So cold approaching will always be the best solution, it's higher risk but higher reward. And the risk ain't too bad if you approach them to make a conversation instead of complimenting them.
(indirect approach > direct approach)

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: here, Deleted member 6341, SubhumanCurrycel and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699, Jamal2222, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
Yes but from what I've seen, women's standards are lower IRL than on Tinder, so the same woman would be easier to get if you had the confidence to talk to them IRL. This doesn't mean that your success rate will be 100%, but it will be much higher than on Tinder, and since it will be real life, they won't be able to act like you're not there.

And when you meet a girl in real life, she will remember you for a lot longer than online because less guys have the guts to talk to them in real life. So cold approaching will always be the best solution, it's higher risk but higher reward. And the risk ain't too bad if you approach them to make a conversation instead of complimenting them.
You are right ngl

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, randomuser2407 and Deleted member 4797
AND SHE'S 18 LOL

ALREADY BROKEN!!!!!
uglier girls + from worse (usually poorer but non-religious) families are way more likely to be fucked up early on

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Mediocre. Even with all the best Kardashian makeup YouTube tutorials and shadow-filters LOL

Photo 2020 11 27 01 10 36

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2634, Jamal2222, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
bog standard "i have daddy issues" girl

There you go.

Let's be deadly honest.

She is fertile and ripe for fucking but really and truly, by her late 20s she will be makeup coping. She is nothing but a tasty piece of meat. No femininity whatsoever and mediocre in the looks department.

The reaction from tinder guys says it all. This is the resaon for OnlyFans and feminism beginning to control more and more of the world.
Women's standards and the way they treat men online isn't the same as how things are offline. Offline it's easier because the competition is smaller, girls are approached less. Catcalling doesn't count as approaching.

And in the realm of cold approaching, you compete not just based on looks but social skills also, guys who compliment her appearance too quickly usually fail, while guys who start with a casual conversation about interesting subjects and make it more and more personal (without complimenting) and ask her out after 10 minutes instead of 30 seconds, usually do way better than everyone else. Not many men are able to do that, most men who cold approach don't know what they are doing, and a lot of them fail.

If you cold approach indirectly, your competition is very small but rejection can still happen because we can't please everyone in the world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and Deleted member 6908

Cold-approaching is only worthwhile in clubs, bars, gyms, saunas and may be supermarkets. Granted you are solid-looking. If you're below-average then forget that. Unless the girl is ugly (-2pts below you)

Cold-approaching on the street is doable for Chads and Chads only. UNLESS you're 7/10 and HAVE A LOT OF GAME and I mean a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Cold-approaching is only worthwhile in clubs, bars, gyms, saunas and may be supermarkets. Granted you are solid-looking. If you're below-average then forget that. Unless the girl is ugly (-2pts below you)

Cold-approaching on the street is doable for Chads and Chads only. UNLESS you're 7/10 and HAVE A LOT OF GAME and I mean a lot.
Bruh when I started pickup with 17 one of the first beckies i approached was my first time sex. You dont need to be 8+

• +1
you need to be well above12,000 normies to stick out to girls like that like legit tyler maher chad level

Bruh when I started pickup with 17 one of the first beckies i approached was my first time sex. You dont need to be 8+

I know. I'm like 6 but just saying it's easier when the setting is social.

Well that's impressive if you approached and got sex off the sex bird. How soon after approaching her was that and was she a virgin? lol

• +1
there are girls who arent that retarded tbh

• +1
12k likes jfl, she looks fertile af and has nice huge tits but she is a 5/10 becky. She would be posting here if male 🤡 🤡. Absolute state of social media.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, SubhumanCurrycel, goldstandardwhey and 1 other person
Women's standards and the way they treat men online isn't the same as how things are offline. Offline it's easier because the competition is smaller, girls are approached less. Catcalling doesn't count as approaching.

And in the realm of cold approaching, you compete not just based on looks but social skills also, guys who compliment her appearance too quickly usually fail, while guys who start with a casual conversation about interesting subjects and make it more and more personal (without complimenting) and ask her out after 10 minutes instead of 30 seconds, usually do way better than everyone else. Not many men are able to do that, most men who cold approach don't know what they are doing, and a lot of them fail.

If you cold approach indirectly, your competition is very small but rejection can still happen because we can't please everyone in the world.
just rape theory

• Love it
Not even a top tier model can rack 12000 likes on Tinder

and I understand, I did it at parties when I was 15, it's cool even

You approached and got sex at 15 at a kiddie party.

Seems legit.

I’m pretty sure that’s not a French flag ...

@MakinItHappen
Photo321

This is so true, I know a guy who was always really confident with girls because he was good looking, but since I was never as good looking as he was and I grew up with an underbite, I always had low self confidence and I was always shy around girls and I wasn't able to talk to them. Ever since I did my jaw surgery to fix my underbite, my confidence has improved a lot but gaining a lot of experience with women would improve it even more, so yeah our personality really depends on our looks.

It's worse than real life. Women typically have lower standards in men in real life.

Man is disappointed by Tinder sluts = makes pessimistic blackpilled posts and cry about female hypergamy and very high standards

bitch is a 5 this is what happens when we have simps.

A 5 PSL White girl has more SMV than 99.95% of ethnic girls. That's the reality in the world. For example, an average slim white girl has more SMV than almost any Asian/Indian "stacy" supermodel.

A 5 PSL White girl has more SMV than 99.95% of ethnic girls. That's the reality in the world. For example, an average slim white girl has more SMV than almost any Asian/Indian "stacy" supermodel.
no

Pump and dump to make suicidal

Central european gorls are so exotic tbh i like it

are you trolling or you seriously that stupid?

according to you this curry stacy and average white girl are looksmatched? get your brain checked faggt

• +1
Average girls will get around 10000likes in the span of a week. In comparison, the average guy will get about 10-20. We can't blame average-looking foids for their growing ego when thousands of men are throwing themselves at them. We can't blame ourselves for dumpster diving when there is a natural tendency towards hypergamy.

It's just a reflection of how insane the dating market is becoming. Everything is moving online and girls have realised their SMV. It's over.

• So Sad
Reactions: nonserviam
12.000 likes for a pair of tits? Fucking over men...
life is a scam

I know. I'm like 6 but just saying it's easier when the setting is social.

Well that's impressive if you approached and got sex off the sex bird. How soon after approaching her was that and was she a virgin? lol
It was with the 3rd date and no, she wasnt a virgin. Had 2 or 3 guys before me