I don't hate my face when using the 'young' filter on faceapp

W

wristcel

Kraken
Does that mean that I shouldn't worry about the 'big' procedures that i've been consulting surgeons about? (augmentation genioplasty and rhinoplasty) and maybe I can get away with semi-liking my face with just fillers and more superficial looxsmaxxing? (fillers, skinmaxxing, hair transplant etc)

Do you guys ever play around with them apps?

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Even in this photo you REALLY need rhino bro
show us your face without the filter so we can judge brah

otherwise idk if it's the filter but you seem to have a great eye area, which is 80% of the face in the order of significance .
fix hair
fix nose

can't do that, but yeah, I do intend to get rhino. Just that app made me have second thoughts lol. But yeah, it's on the cards! Cheers

Can’t see shit, stop using imgur you faggots.

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, ULTRATERAX63, dogtown and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown
Even in this photo you REALLY need rhino bro

otherwise idk if it's the filter but you seem to have a great eye area, which is 80% of the face in the order of significance .
fix hair
fix nose
ps - Amazingly, I consulted with a surgeon in Poland and he basically refused to do a rhino on me saying that my nose was good! haha. Very strange. For one, it's obviously not good! And secondly, who turns down money like that?!

So yeah, i'm still saving for rhino and nearly have the money (although i've been torn between doing genio and rhino first) although i'm not sure exactly what needs doing. Like, is it mainly the tip and nostrils that I need to fix, or is it the actual bridge that needs too be changed too?

I'm consulting with a surgeon in Spain next week, but nice to get an idea before that convo as I don't want to be given a really feminine nose

Yeah Hollywood filter makes me look alright, does this just mean I need collagen?

Been consulting

Spanish surgeon thinks he can make my nose look good. Said to de-project it, and do an alar rim reduction. Fairly expensive though 6K GBP or so

Polish surgeon told me: 'your nose is good. Masucline and straight. I won't perform rhino on you!!'' lmao

Gonna speak to a Hungarian surgeon later on. Good reviews. Sent pics, waiting for phone call. Good prices. (3k GBP or so)

Was gonna consult Lucian Ion in London. Supposed to be amazing and i'd feel in safe hands. But he wants hunreds just to speak to him and then will likely charge me like 12k GBP which I can't afford.

Last edited:
I dont hate my face when using the female filter
what surgeries does this mean I need?