I dont hate people anymore i just hate the world.

Deleted member 5875

Deleted member 5875

Kraken
please listen to this while reading

All I want is to see my vision of the world come true. I'm tried of seeing people suffering im tried of seeing this world turn people against other. I hate this world and all its madness. I hate the beauty in this world because it's only an illusion the hide the pain and the disgusting nature of its existence. I truly despise everything in this world all the Temptations all of it's sin.

The people that populate this world are all suffering no matter what their circumstances are some more some less but they're all suffering. To live is to suffer
They all cope to ease their pain but most of their copes ironically to more pain.

I've always thought I hated people but I don't anymore I realize I just hated the world itself. I'm filled with nothing but anger and sadness for being part of it.

I just want to fly away but I can't because I'm Shackled down in chains of obligation. I just want to break free and leave but I can't.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: JamesWilken3

I hate everyone including myself

Cuz everyone is stupid and delusional.

There is nothing in your life that you can do to leave any significant impact therefore you are powerless and worthless

Sorry bro but I stopped reading at All I want

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
please listen to this while reading

All I want is to see my vision of the world come true. I'm tried of seeing people suffering im tried of seeing this world turn people against other. I hate this world and all its madness. I hate the beauty in this world because it's only an illusion the hide the pain and the disgusting nature of its existence. I truly despise everything in this world all the Temptations all of it's sin.

The people that populate this world are all suffering no matter what their circumstances are some more some less but they're all suffering. To live is to suffer
They all cope to ease their pain but most of their copes ironically to more pain.

I've always thought I hated people but I don't anymore I realize I just hated the world itself. I'm filled with nothing but anger and sadness for being part of it.

I just want to fly away but I can't because I'm Shackled down in chains of obligation. I just want to break free and leave but I can't.

It's okay to hate the world.