I don’t know shit about under eye and idk why please help.

kej3094

kej3094

Platinum
Idk shit about what you can do to effect your under eye area and I patrol this forum a decent amount to where I should know. How to get rid of dark circles, are there surgeries to push your eye up and make it to where squinting is your natural look (decrease scleral show?) idk. But I want to get rid of dark circles, my top eye area is fine I’m hooded. But not knowing shit about below the eye is scaring me idk what to try and prevent and how. Help please.

Idk shit about what you can do to effect your under eye area and I patrol this forum a decent amount to where I should know. How to get rid of dark circles, are there surgeries to push your eye up and make it to where squinting is your natural look (decrease scleral show?) idk. But I want to get rid of dark circles, my top eye area is fine I’m hooded. But not knowing shit about below the eye is scaring me idk what to try and prevent and how. Help please.
I think you need infra orbital rim implants for dark circles and maybe a canthopexy for sclera show, i'm not 100% sure doe

infraorbital rim implant and lower lid retraction

• +1
Reactions: kej3094
dark circles can literally be caused by a million things, like actual shit undereye support, hyperpigmentation, or just not sleeping, me personally i have hyperpigmentation induced dark circles and hoping skincare will help a bit