I don't like white women anymore, what is wrong with me?

Deleted member 5204

Deleted member 5204

It's not over, it never even started... THE SQUARE
I just had a sudden shock of realization that I am a self hating ethnic who wants to fester my seed into the rejuvenating womb of a young, fertile blonde white stacey so my kids can be slayers. That's all fine, but then I also had a different shock, one of which that had made me see the reality through my warped perspective of this generation, and it is that white women are the most FUCKING DEGENERATE PIECES OF SHIT IMAGINABLE.

I want a Japanese woman now.

La 1

Is something wrong with me? Even though I know that asians have panfaces, their maxillas non existentant, their eyes weird, their gummy smiles a bit too exposing, their overall facial structure being somewhat quite DIFFERENT, I just can't help but daydream at pointless pickings of me being with a japanese teen...

Should I visit gandy? Someone help

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Asian Women Are High E that's why.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2658 and Deleted member 5204
Japanese sloots are even bigger non sentient degenerate whores I heard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I don't like white women because i live in the UK and all the white women are ugly degenerates

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2658, Cornnyy and 5 others
Japanese sloots are even bigger non sentient degenerate whores I heard
Fuck man, something is definitely wrong with me.. I just don't understand how my likings changed within like 2 days, it's just that these fucking cum dumpster slut white whores have definitely been showing me a new world of degeneracy and I'm honestly feeling the need to stop pumping and dumping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Chadeep and 1 other person
I don't like white women because i live in the UK and all the white women are ugly degenerates
just fuck the chavs brah

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Krezo
You need to fix up white women are the best women

Jfl at gook with their flat maxilla
Hairy big nose south Asians
Monkey maxilla in Africans

European Stacy is perfect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Gaia262
Ya allah protect us all from jahanam

• +1

• +1
mental fucked
get a life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5204
Zephir

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Gaia262
I just had a sudden shock of realization that I am a self hating ethnic who wants to fester my seed into the rejuvenating womb of a young, fertile blonde white stacey so my kids can be slayers. That's all fine, but then I also had a different shock, one of which that had made me see the reality through my warped perspective of this generation, and it is that white women are the most FUCKING DEGENERATE PIECES OF SHIT IMAGINABLE.

I want a Japanese woman now.

View attachment 333639

Is something wrong with me? Even though I know that asians have panfaces, their maxillas non existentant, their eyes weird, their gummy smiles a bit too exposing, their overall facial structure being somewhat quite DIFFERENT, I just can't help but daydream at pointless pickings of me being with a japanese teen...

Should I visit gandy? Someone help

Snap out of it. Stick to white women, think of your kids man how good their lives will be.

If you pick up some noodle in 20 years your kids will be posting on this website.

• +1
Just fuck your punjabi cousin

• +1
mental fucked
get a life
Agreed, I'm going mentally ill.. Might need to inject T
Just fuck your punjabi cousin
Will certainly do that if I go back to Pak any time soon to visit
Snap out of it. Stick to white women, think of your kids man how good their lives will be.

If you pick up some noodle in 20 years your kids will be posting on this website.
I most certainly don't want a hapa, but I do want to fuck and have fun with a jappy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3702
Apple
Nj
GENUINEMEDICINE
Perfection idk why this is here

asians are the cutest

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2658 and Deleted member 5204
go for your ethnicity it's the best compromise.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5204
I like Asian women more than white women now....

It's practically impossible for me to get an attractive white woman now, in my country and at my age.. It's basically impossible.. So i've got that thought out of my mind now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5204 and Deleted member 3043
I like Asian women more than white women now....

It's practically impossible for me to get an attractive white woman now, in my country and at my age.. It's basically impossible.. So i've got that thought out of my mind now.
My likings have taken such a dramatic turn that I honestly don't even want to ascend just for women, I want to genuinely be a BETTER looking person for the Chad Halo+Validation.

Bros before Hoes.
go for your ethnicity it's the best compromise.
I'll think about that once I'm ready to settle down to be honest, for now I just want to experience more things in life

• +1
Fuck man, something is definitely wrong with me.. I just don't understand how my likings changed within like 2 days, it's just that these fucking cum dumpster slut white whores have definitely been showing me a new world of degeneracy and I'm honestly feeling the need to stop pumping and dumping
Don't masturbate for a few days. See if the urge to fuck returns.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swolepenisman