I don't see any point dieting and training without roids

It still doesn't really matter, especially for him

Sure, if he was more musclar he'd go up by maybe 0. something PSL, but he'd pretty much go from JBs following him to JBs following him

Same goes for the average PSL user. Maybe training neck and getting more buff will bring you up 0. something PSL or maybe even 1, but really you will go from girls being disgusted by you to girls not being interested in you
I agree with the Chico part but the average psl user can go up 1-2 psl with a gymcelled body

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
I agree with the Chico part but the average psl user can go up 1-2 psl with a gymcelled body
No way. Maximum is 1, especially if he is an octomorph.

2 PSL if gymcelling would make you taller

I would say the average psl user claims 6 feet anyways. You would be surprised how much a body can do for you

I would say the average psl user claims 6 feet anyways. You would be surprised how much a body can do for you
Me gymcelling at 5'7'' would bring me from creepy virgin to a compensating creepy virgin

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

PSL is for face rating so it shouldn't include body boyos
body would add to SMV not to PSL

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
PSL is for face rating so it shouldn't include body boyos
body would add to SMV not to PSL
I thought about saying smv but yeh thanks fucker

prepare for essay from @FatmanO on how he started getting IOIs after gymcelling

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel and FatmanO

Gymcelling is ineffective if your sub4, short or framecel. For me it could transform my body from skinny fat to athletic in two years which is an smv boost.

Gymcelling is ineffective if your sub4, short or framecel. For me it could transform my body from skinny fat to athletic in two years which is an smv boost.
If your shoirt it can hel, plenty of 5'6'' guys lift

Just become powermanlet bro

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 483
If your shoirt it can hel, plenty of 5'6'' guys lift
I meant giga manlets like 5'4 and under. I use to think gymcelling gets every man laid but boi was I wrong

Last edited:
I meant giga manlets like 5'4 and under. I use to think gymcelling gets every man but laid boi was I wrong
yeh I see bald ginger midget in my gym pretty built but no way he is getting laid. Id be suprised