I dont talk a lot irl?

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
Even among my friend group I dont talk a lot because I dont know wtf to say I just talk when I need to. How can I fix this?

Ps: It has nothing to do with t I See the lowest t guys from my class talking non stop

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Lev Peshkov, JL~ and 4 others
darktriadmaxx and you wouldn't need to open your mouth anymore

just be michele morrone bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Copemaxxing
if your gl people will start talking and keep talking with you, you just have to not be an autist in order to not scare them off

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Entschuldigung, Deleted member 5393 and 1 other person
if your gl people will start talking and keep talking with you, you just have to not be an autist in order to not scare them off
they talk to me but I often dont respond or respond less

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, The Bleach Pill and ThreadMatters
they talk to me but I often dont respond or respond less
All have to do with how neurotransmitters are wired bro. Im having the same problem. A top user here promised he will do a thread about this i cant wait fr that tbh. I literally am worse than u bcs i dont just talk less but i am aspie socially as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3020, Deleted member 8318, Copemaxxing and 1 other person
i cant talk to anyone cuz the only subject they are having is being drunk 24/7.

I'm the same as you, useless talking makes you look like a retard, it's better to spare your mouth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Copemaxxing
I talk about Protein shakes and steroid cycles with my gym bros

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: The Bleach Pill and Deleted member 5393
Overtalking is high E and tiresome.

• +1
Reactions: Hozay, retard, saltii131 and 9 others
All have to do with how neurotransmitters are wired bro. Im having the same problem. A top user here promised he will do a thread about this i cant wait fr that tbh. I literally am worse than u bcs i dont just talk less but i am aspie socially as well.
It will happen eventually. I just can't find the time, and need to learn all about it myself first.

Will focus on GABA/Glutamate, chloride channels in neurons, the limbic system, along with everything else that makes you feel more content and calm in the long term (YES: nofap and cold showers will be included too)... Exercise, diet, lifestyle etc

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Summer, Salience, shaugstir and 5 others
you dont need to, just work.

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
you might be high t, high t = less smiling and less talking, aka dark triad and mysterious.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hozay, KrissKross, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
It will happen eventually. I just can't find the time, and need to learn all about it myself first.

Will focus on GABA/Glutamate, chloride channels in neurons, the limbic system, along with everything else that makes you feel more content and calm in the long term (YES: nofap and cold showers will be included too)... Exercise, diet, lifestyle etc
I fucking love you bro !!!

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh and Copemaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh and ThreadMatters
You just don't have stories to tell, jfl at this overanalysis tbh, you are socially retarded like many of us on this forum, not a big deal you should just learn how to talk about stuff you don't care about

• +1
Fuck man this is what I need. I did some really awkard autistic non nt things too on the class trip jfl
Ik man even on this fucking forum i get brutallyy mogged in terms of NT i cant think at smart shit to say lmao im so fucking autistic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Deleted member 8318, Deleted member 5393 and 1 other person
Fuck man this is what I need. I did some really awkard autistic non nt things too on the class trip jfl
It'll be a WIP over the next 7-12 months. No deadline promised but I really want to learn about all the stuff I mentioned and will be learning over the next year

• Love it
Reactions: ThreadMatters
you might be high t, high t = less smiling and less talking, aka dark triad and mysterious.
If you ever smile or speak you’re a soy cuck

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Even among my friend group I dont talk a lot because I dont know wtf to say I just talk when I need to. How can I fix this?

Ps: It has nothing to do with t I See the lowest t guys from my class talking non stop

You're just naturally introverted. You can fraud it.

• +1
i'm even high inhib on this forum ngl

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Marsiere214
sleepmaxxing?
nofapmaxxing?

• +1
your dopamine receptors are fucked 100%
i bet u coom every day
or do some drugs/rot all day

Look at this low T soy-boy, talks and cracks jokes too much, not dark triad whatsoever. Users here MOG him hard socially.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Copemaxxing
same. I would talk but I just dont know what to say

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8318 and Copemaxxing
same. I would talk but I just dont know what to say

You need to say shit that elevates you and other people together, like your on the same team. Thats a good way to build friends anyway.

You need to say shit that elevates you and other people together, like your on the same team. Thats a good way to build friends anyway.
I need examples :lul:

I need examples :lul:

Talk shit about some other people (people you both know, liberals if your both conservative, bitches if you both men etc..), and imply or flat out display how you and the person your talking to are not like that at all. Now you have commonality, and the commonality has value because its empowering to you both. This will make them more engaged too, the conversation will be interesting.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JustAFewMM
Talk shit about some other people (people you both know, liberals if your both conservative, bitches if you both men etc..), and imply or flat out display how you and the person your talking to are not like that at all. Now you have commonality, and the commonality has value because its empowering to you both. This will make them more engaged too, the conversation will be interesting.
nah man
being nt is not the same as talking about nonsense shit cause that will be easy but you will be fucking annoying/jester then
being nt is like say the right thing at the right moment. eg; comebacks, say smth funny without upset anyone, make others wanting to be like you
That have to do with how ur brain is wired. It is better to be high inhib and NT than low inhib and aspie

also
@Seth Walsh please tag me when you will make that bro ! Pleeeassee. Also try not to get banned here lmao i will even give you my account if something happens. Cheers bro !

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Seth Walsh
nah man
being nt is not the same as talking about nonsense shit cause that will be easy but you will be fucking annoying/jester then
being nt is like say the right thing at the right moment. eg; comebacks, say smth funny without upset anyone, make others wanting to be like you
That have to do with how ur brain is wired. It is better to be high inhib and NT than low inhib and aspie

also
@Seth Walsh please tag me when you will make that bro ! Pleeeassee. Also try not to get banned here lmao i will even give you my account if something happens. Cheers bro !

Everybody loves trash talk and gossip, why you think reality tv is so popular. Its not annoying to talk about others, it gives dopamine high conversation

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters and NarcyChadlite
Everybody loves trash talk and gossip, why you think reality tv is so popular. Its not annoying to talk about others, it gives dopamine high conversation

That explains why i spend 99% of my time LDARing in offtopic instead of looksmaxxing. Time to return to Offtopic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
nah man

also

I guess you have to be sneaky and dark triad, to know how to gossip without getting caught or getting the blame, thats what makes it fun lol, cus its risky like conversational thrill seeking.

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters
You shouldnt even feel bad tbh... its natural. Talking nonsense is what women do

same, I'm just very quiet and prefer to listen tbh. Never understand how these super social people can blabber nonsense for so long.

• +1
Reactions: Hozay, Deleted member 8318, Arkantos and 1 other person
I’m the opposite

• +1
You need to get some normie talking points, what sport is fancy at your place? learn all about it so you can talk to normies, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Copemaxxing
High-T

TestosteroneVerbal

• +1
Reactions: saltii131 and Copemaxxing
Estrogen and serotonin promote the desire to talk, thus people with high estrogen and serotonin talk a lot.

"Testosterone also improves verbal memory, which influences how fluently you combine thought and speech. Estrogen on the other hand is excitatory and speeds up how fast you can talk. People that like to talk a lot and talk fast most likely have elevated estrogen, or overly activated NMDA receptor and glutamate release"

Just have interesting / funny things to say or shut up theory.

darktriadmaxx and you wouldn't need to open your mouth anymore

just be michele morrone bro
fuark ur legit bro

i didnt talk in the shops only like a few words today to tell people to move

i just looked at nibbas and my low trust slayer eyebrows high fwhr was enough to make them shook

It's because you are not gl. If you were gl then ppl would constantly hit you up and pull you into their conversations and you wouldn't have this issue as you would be talking all the time. I have this same problem and I have 0 friends, it is a sign that you are sub human 1/10 rope asap tbh

act like that , start the autism game baby its worth it

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay